Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer (2989 Views)

Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) / HUSSEINAAA Is A Scammer / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by husseinaaa(f): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2021
alot of people who saw my post on front pay don't know how bad cult guys can be so they want to endanger me by making me to drop his number. dropping the number will make things worst so for that they start calling me scammer. I will never forgive who started that.

1 Like

Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by husseinaaa(f): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2021
if I drop his number and he kill me now then you will start typing rip

1 Like

Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by husseinaaa(f): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2021
if you cannot help me pay him please don't make it worse
Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Anigreat: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:

shocked

So you think someone will send you money without going to any length to confirm if your story is true or not?

You're not serious at all.

You're obviously a scammer, shameless one at that.

I pity those who fall for this cheap lies from a petty thief like you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Privatepart00: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2021
Scammer
She can’t sell the phone to pay him back?
Neither does she have family members to help her?
Greedy girl, who wants to eat her cake and have it back

4 Likes

Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
help you pay him? you be thief las las. i pity who falls for this cheap scam. lipsrsealed undecided. Go and look for job, i know things are hard, it's also hard for everyone else

3 Likes

Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by husseinaaa(f): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2021
Bouz:
help you pay him? you be thief las las. i pity who falls for this cheap scam. lipsrsealed undecided. Go and look for job, i know things are hard, it's also hard for everyone else
reasons why I ignore people
Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Slynation(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2021
In matters like this, we have to apply logic instead of emotions...so pointing a gun to your head and you left with an option of giving out pussy or your life,which will you prefer...??

Start by returning back his damn phone as the money equivalent...

4 Likes

Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
You are only interested in people sending you 50k, you don't even care to listen to other method to solve your proclaimed problem. May God punnish the man using a female gender Account looking for whom to defraud. cult kill you there, Barawo!!

5 Likes

Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Lavisha(f): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
You're fit for no place but hell.
Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by LeeSantos(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2021
wetin dey sup. why them dey confuse their father.
Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Michelle55: 9:52am On Mar 21, 2021
So we should help you pay the money that you alone collected, squandered and kept mute about. If not that he's threatening you(that's if it's true oh) would you have told us about it?
You knowingly collected someone's money and here you are asking for us to pay on your behalf, what audacity you've got!
Return the phone first, sell your sewing machine if truly this is real and not another format then pay him back his damn money.
Next time, don't smell what you won't eat.
There's no free gift even in Freetown, always remember that and you will be safe.
Greedy and hungry bitch!

BTW, entertain me because I'm bored and nothing to do, so this your silly game is highly welcome at this time.

5 Likes

Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Slynation(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2021
Michelle55:
So we should help you pay the money that you alone collected, squandered and kept mute about. If not that he's threatening you(that's if it's true oh) would you have told us about it?
You knowingly collected someone's money and here you are asking for us to pay on your behalf, what audacity you've got!
Return the phone first, sell your sewing machine if truly this is real and not another format then pay him back his damn money.
Next time, don't smell what you won't eat.
There's no free gift even in Freetown, always remember that and you will be safe.
Greedy and hungry bitch!
Our nairaland mobile police just found out her name is boldly written on number 444 on the scammers list...!!

Wahala for who bank details don cast oO... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Amb1045(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2021
my guy look for work. you are a criminal. a harden arm robber with no remorse. the world don't need your type. 50k and 1k which one is more cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by AishaYesufu: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2021
SCAMMER ALERT

There is currently a thread on front-page by Nairaland user Husseinaa, who claims to be a female that a guy is threatening to kill over 50k he gifted her

husseinaaa:
I met this guy 2018 in my Madam's tailoring shop while I was learning as an apprentice.

He usually comes around, he talks and jokes with everyone in the shop and we are all free with him after sometimes of showing good behaviours towards us.

To cut the story short, one day he asked for my phone number that he wants to be communicating with me, so I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone, which I told him if it's not just a gift he should not buy but if he wants to dash me for no reason like having intention of relationship or sex etc he should. Then he said he just meant to buy for me as a friend and I thank him.

So few days later he gave me 50,000 to buy myself a phone and I collected it and appreciated it.

So we communicate normally but just as a friend.

Last month he started asking me out, I told him am not ready for relationship because the kind of suffering and stress I pass through to survive totally made me lose interest for anything like that, he got angry and told me to send back his 50,000 to him or I should accept him. He is threatening me because he knows I cannot afford such money to pay him so I told him to give me time, I will refund it just to avoid problem but he said no time will be given that either I should give him my virginity or if I don't pay before next 7 days he will destroy my life, either by jazz or attack.

I just don't know what to do I need advice.

After my investigation on the account, I find out that the same OP has created similar thread on the issue. But what is interesting is that she he rebuffs every offer to help deal with the so-called person, including an offer to track the person with military officers, but would swiftly supply his account details when asked.

Furthermore, a check in the person's thread history shows that he has employed different formats to collect money from people, including one that he collected the sum of N30,000 from a nairalander.

NB in a previous thread, the person said that he is in Kogi, but in the front-page thread he said he is in Benue.

As if that is not enough, the account details supplied by Husseinaaa matches another account details that has been bursted as a scammer, and is on number 444 of Nairaland scammers list.

Please, if you must offer help, kindly give your money to people in need not scammers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13289030_cb8e830d453b4888914e58f6841a5ec4_jpeg91900e13b62fa0959815d2db5559294f

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Michelle55: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2021
Slynation:

Our nairaland mobile police just found out her name is boldly written on number 444 on the scammers list...!!

Wahala for who bank details don cast oO... grin grin
The babe no even get shame at all.. Creating unnecessary threads upandan.. Free money dey sweet oh. Maybe I should change profession, it seems online begging pays a lot faster than genuine hustle or what do you think? smiley

1 Like

Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by AishaYesufu: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2021
Michelle55:

The babe no even get shame at all.. Creating unnecessary threads upandan.. Free money dey sweet oh. Maybe I should change profession, it seems online begging pays a lot faster than genuine hustle or what do you think? smiley
Imagine say like 10 people send 5k each per week...
Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Slynation(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Michelle55:

Lol... nothing sweet pass free money aswear! Imagine receiving 10K, 20K, 50K from random people just by making use of your brain, cyber-begging must be a very lucrative business to venture in grin grin
Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Michelle55: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2021
AishaYesufu:

Imagine say like 10 people send 5k each per week...
Omo I Don hammer.. Perhaps I should start with you, what do you think? grin
Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by AishaYesufu: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2021
Michelle55:

Omo I Don hammer.. Perhaps I should start with you, what do you think? grin
Some are getting as high as 100k, 200k etc per mugu
Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Michelle55: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2021
Slynation:

Lol... nothing sweet pass free money aswear! Imagine receiving 10K, 20K, 50K from random people just by making use of your brain, cyber-begging must be a very lucrative business to venture in grin grin
Ngwanu, let me start with you but try not to use ya igbo brains for me biko cheesy I'm still a baby in this corporate begging business inugo, the thing is my ancestor that died years ago just resurrected and they just called me that's he being admitted in the hospital, we would be needing 300k to refurbish and make him brand new again. No amount is too small eekwa, help a sister angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Michelle55: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2021
AishaYesufu:

Some are getting as high as 100k, 200k etc per mugu
I'm not greedy like that.. Just kukuma send me 1mil lemme kuku rest grin
Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Slynation(m): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2021
Michelle55:

Ngwanu, let me start with you but try not to use ya igbo brains for me biko cheesy I'm still a baby in this corporate begging business inugo, the thing is my ancestor that died years ago just resurrected and they just called me that's he being admitted in the hospital, we would be needing 300k to refurbish and make him brand new again. No amount is too small eekwa, help a sister angry
Lol...oya send me your aza lemme see what I can do grin

but you forgot to blow out powder...grin
Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Michelle55: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2021
Slynation:

Lol...oya send me your aza lemme see what I can do grin

but you forgot to blow out powder...grin
LOL.. Powder doesn't work on men like you nwokem, don't make me waste it.
As for my aza, shey make I send my btc wallet ni? Account number is stale grin
Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Slynation(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2021
Michelle55:

LOL.. Powder doesn't work on men like you nwokem, don't make me waste it.
As for my aza, shey make I send my btc wallet ni? Account number is stale grin
send your kck address instead lemme give 500k worth of kickcoins grin
Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Michelle55: 10:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Slynation:

send your kck address instead lemme give 500k worth of kickcoins grin
Stop confusing me nwokem angry
Btc, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Stellar I know. Which one be kck coins eekwa?
Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by SirMichael1: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
This bitch! You were given 50k and instead of you to add about 15k more to get yourself a sewing machine, you decided to get a phone with the whole 50k? A liability?

In fact, he has my permission to make money from ritual out of you.
Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by voyy: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2021
A guy owns the account, once you call the number, the guy won't pick up on time and will give it to his female counterpart. May you die mysteriously if you have been scamming nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by galaxi(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2021
SCAMMER! SCAMMER!

Keep deceiving yourself.
Go get a job and stop fooling yourself around.
Nobody is after you!

It’s obvious that you are fake.

All your post is all about giving you help!
You are a disgrace!!

Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by Justbehave(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
I can help you pay him off if only you agree to Bleep me.
Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by BabbanBura(m): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
alot of people who saw my post on front pay don't know how bad cult guys can be so they want to endanger me by making me to drop his number. dropping the number will make things worst so for that they start calling me scammer. I will never forgive who started that.

Lame excuse, why do u prefer only cash option out of all the suggested excellent solution options offered by nairalanders if you are not a scammer.
Re: Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer by DenreleDave(m): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:

Why are u not answering people that told u to let them help u deal with the guy?

U only reply people with account number request*

Tell us ur location in makurdi and we will sort this issue......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention That Tribe You Can Never Marry From / This Is Becoming A Problem, Ineed Your Advice 2 / How To Make A Lady To Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.