Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) (7993 Views)

My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. / See The Lady Who Overpowered A Thief Locked Him Up For Sex For 3 Days(pic) / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by OKclothier: 6:08am On Sep 23, 2021
Even though the country Is hard, must you scam your fellow human being all for your selfish gain? We all want a better Nigeria but it all starts with you and me. A little act of honesty goes a long way in every thing we do as human and as Nigerians. You lied to someone that there is a job vacancy where you work, you made him buy safety wears and go all the way with you to tin can, only for you to steal from him. When you couldn't get his atm card, you cunningly stole his phone. You lied that the I. T department where you work always install tracker on prospective applicants/employees' phones, then you stole his phone.

His desperation for a job after several years of job hunting must have made him think you are genuinely trying to help him. Why are humans so callous? Do you know the psychological stress you have caused him ? This is someone who is trying to survive against all odds despite it being 9 years he graduated without a job after several efforts? This is someone who is an orphan and has no one except God.

Shame on you! I'm posting your photos to shame you as you are a thief and scammer!

OGOLOR OZUEM CHUKWUYENUM is a thief!!!

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Tony4555(m): 6:11am On Sep 23, 2021
The heart of men is evil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Olunmercy56(f): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2021
Please let us know his handle/username here to avoid him.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Blessing185(f): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2021
Na Dem,ndi desktop charger head grin grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by donbachi(m): 6:29am On Sep 23, 2021
Una no dey look how person be,b4 una ask dem for help.

Scammer wey need help.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 23, 2021
See his worwor face.

You people should just be careful.

11 Likes

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by daddytime(m): 7:06am On Sep 23, 2021
Evil people sabi ugly well well...their condition is usually from the inside out.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by ObongIdeas: 7:10am On Sep 23, 2021
It is well
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Nonexisting1: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2021
What's his username? We need to know these sons of the devil.
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by ihatebuhari(f): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2021
I don't believe this story. Pls post evidence

You can't just come to a faceless forum and accused someone without evidence

Some enemies, friends or even cultists do play games of tarnishing their opponent image

Please stop doing this I advocate this thread should be taken down if you can't post evidence

Only in zoo things like this are done, you can't try this here in the US

14 Likes

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by SomeNairalander: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2021
daddytime:
Evil people sabi ugly well well...their condition is usually from the inside out.
Omo i can't stop laughing after seeing your comment, even the thieves are desperate at this moment, i pray serious beating gets to him when he's caught

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by duro4chang(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2021
If you have his phone number, please post it.
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2021
Nonsense post. Allegation not accompanied by irrefutable evidence is libel. Criminal elements do this to score cheap points.
MODs should not allow this go unsanctioned

9 Likes

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Peemonny(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2021
ihatebuhari:

Some enemies, friends or even cultists do play games of tarnishing their opponent image

Please stop doing this I advocate this thread should be taken down if you can't post evidence

Oga have u been scammed before? Did u not read that the stole the victims phone? If u have been scammed before u will know that these scammers are heartless, and for this one till he die he will never see a better condition

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by SmartPolician: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2021
Why not report him to the office?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Gadafii: 8:10am On Sep 23, 2021
By now, una supposed don dey judge books by its covers

How you go see person like this, and your survival instinct no trigger any alarm for your head, you supposed give am close marking and not trust him one bit, eve tho he means well

Trust nobody brothers and sisters

3 Likes

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by techWriter3: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Una no jus glance how woman wanna,b4 una question dem for support.Scammer wey necessity support.
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2021
In the next year's to come, all Nigeria youth will become a Yahoo boy.. I mean all whether legitimately or illegally.
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by nokspos: 8:24am On Sep 23, 2021
he wouldn't have given his real name , this picture could have gone a long way to help but the police won't do anything since the person he scammed is not the son of a senator. You will be surprised that Nigeria has very hi tech devices and trackers to fight crime, but they always preserve it for only big men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by OKclothier: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2021
ihatebuhari:

I'm not so jobless to come on here to tarnish someone's image if it didn't happen. I'm shaming him on here with the hope that someone who knows him will tell and he can be caught. I'm at work now, if not I will tell the victim to come narrate his story himself.
You want to know why I'm pained? That's because the victim is my blood. Moreso, crime doesn't pay.

4 Likes

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by OKclothier: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2021
I have his phone number and I will post it soon.

duro4chang:
If you have his phone number, please post it.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by OKclothier: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2021
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Nonsense post. Allegation not accompanied by irrefutable evidence is libel. Criminal elements do this to score cheap points.
MODs should not allow this go unsanctioned

I know the consequences of my action and I'm ready to face it. I dare the thief to come forward and let's take it up from there.
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by KingDash: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2021
OKclothier:
Even though the country Is hard, must you scam your fellow human being all for your selfish gain? We all want a better Nigeria but it all starts with you and me. A little act of honesty goes a long way in every thing we do as human and as Nigerians. You lied to someone that there is a job vacancy where you work, you made him buy safety wears and go all the way with you to tin can, only for you to steal from him. When you couldn't get his atm card, you cunningly stole his phone. You lied that the I. T department where you work always install tracker on prospective applicants/employees' phones, then you stole his phone.

His desperation for a job after several years of job hunting must have made him think you are genuinely trying to help him. Why are humans so callous? Do you know the psychological stress you have caused him ? This is someone who is trying to survive against all odds despite it being 9 years he graduated without a job after several efforts? This is someone who is an orphan and has no one except God.

Shame on you! I'm posting your photos to shame you as you are a thief and scammer!

God pass am no worry.
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Look at how ugly and dirty he is
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Zico777(m): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2021
grin
donbachi:
Una no dey look how person be,b4 una ask dem for help.

Scammer wey need help.
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Zico777(m): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2021
grin u badt o
daddytime:
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2021
This hungry looking man told you he works in IT department and you believed ?

3 Likes

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by OKclothier: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
This hungry looking man told you he works in IT department and you believed ?

Did you read the post well? It didn't happen to me. It happened to my blood. The victim feels ashamed and pained that this happened to him.

Nine good years without a job after graduation, that situation made him want a job so badly. For now, it is how to catch the thief I'm after.
I want to post his phone number but I'm being appealed to hold on for now.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by kingasad: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2021
OKclothier:

Too bad nawa kkk
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by obi4eze(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2021
Na wa o!
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by debbydams(f): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2021
Blessing185:
Na Dem,ndi desktop charger head grin grin
will u stop that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by arleck(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2021
OKclothier:

LOL! He's a f**cking smart guy! Not a scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) / My Crazy Experience With Two Beautiful Nurses Last Weekend / How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.