Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

What Does It Mean For A Person To Loss Interest In getting Married??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean For A Person To Loss Interest In getting Married??? (468 Views)

What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays / Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean For A Person To Loss Interest In getting Married??? by dan2090: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2021
Hi ppl,

What does it mean for people to like lose interest in getting married this days.

For a lady especially!

Is Marrying really as important as it were in the past?

What do you think?

When did you finally give up on getting married? Or,

Will will you still give it one last chance?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Person To Loss Interest In getting Married??? by Bornsinner7: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2021
The question ought have been directed to guys..

Girls are the ones benefiting from marriages.. so I see no reason why they would lose interest in a win win business.. do you see guys envy their married friend?? No!

But you see girls going to the extent of snatching their friend's husband..

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Person To Loss Interest In getting Married??? by Fahdiga(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2021
It means the person is no longer interested in the marriage simple but marriage is for women sh
Re: What Does It Mean For A Person To Loss Interest In getting Married??? by setobaba: 10:27am On Mar 21, 2021
As for me, I’m only available for fucking right now, I can’t come and suffer emotional pain bought with my own hard earned money
Re: What Does It Mean For A Person To Loss Interest In getting Married??? by Hashabiah: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2021
My dear, the institution of marriage has been corrupted by westernization in the form of development. And as such most people will see marriage as a means to an end or see it as means to elevate their social status.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Person To Loss Interest In getting Married??? by dan2090: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The question ought have been directed to guys..

Girls are the ones benefiting from marriages.. so I see no reason why they would lose interest in a win win business.. do you see guys envy their married friend?? No!

But you see girls going to the extent of snatching their friend's husband..

I do understand your point, so just try and imagine a lady said she's giving up.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Person To Loss Interest In getting Married??? by dan2090: 10:37am On Mar 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
My dear, the institution of marriage has been corrupted by westernization in the form of development. And as such most people will see marriage as a means to an end or see it as means to elevate their social status.

Strong Opinion.there...
Re: What Does It Mean For A Person To Loss Interest In getting Married??? by mrgbenga1: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Marriage is overrated.

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought.... / “23 And Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.