Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation (42639 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) / Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by sojfarm: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2021
UsmanFodio:

I stopped taking Igboho serious that day he disassociated himself from Nnamdi Kanu.

We northerners know that Igboho is trying to have a say in 2023 election either through endorsing a candidate after money change hand or contesting himself since he now has large followers.

We also know that Nnamdi Kanu means business when he said he is here to rescue Igbos from Nigeria.

If Igboho is not in the same page with Nnamdi, that means he is a scammer using Oduduwa republic to scam Yorubas

Your action is not relevant!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Teejay13(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2021
Let's just keep our fingers unfold to see how it pans out come 2023.
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by mayberry1(f): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2021
This is laughable to write the least. In as much as Fulani herdsmen/bandits are out to destabilise the Government with the FG looking the other way then other ethnic groups can as well join in their various forms to cash out too, I'm sure more are on the way aside Sunday Adeyemo alias Sunday Igboho and Asari Dokubo. Na who get mind dey declare.
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by smallsmall: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2021
UsmanFodio:

I stopped taking Igboho serious that day he disassociated himself from Nnamdi Kanu.

We northerners know that Igboho is trying to have a say in 2023 election either through endorsing a candidate after money change hand or contesting himself since he now has large followers.

We also know that Nnamdi Kanu means business when he said he is here to rescue Igbos from Nigeria.

If Igboho is not in the same page with Nnamdi, that means he is a scammer using Oduduwa republic to scam Yorubas

Stop this sort of stupid talk though coming from a "Herdsman", l am not surprised.!
It is why people think that the Cow Urine that you Fulanis drink and use to bath, is making you think and act like Cows.
Your divide and rule tactics would not work.
The Yorubas are too intelligent to be controlled by just one person but they will all work for the same goal.
Kanu and the SE is also free to decide their own strategy, Igboho and others in the SW are also free to map out their strategy too the END justify the MEANS!
As long as Southerners get rid of these cancerous, foreign terrorist Fulani Herdsmen, the METHOD used does not matter.

Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by micellgevity: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2021
HacheNoire:
This swine needs to be arrested.

His illiteracy stinks.

I think you are the illiterate here. We are tired of one Nigeria, simple! Except you are a beneficiary of this uselessly poor arrangement. Either you are a northerner, a politician or a traditional ruler. Ordinary Nigerians on the street want secession from this geographical contraption.
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by dangotesmummy: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2021
chatinent:
I'm still watching to see the end.
I sha hope politicians will not send herdsmen to kidnap or assassinate this guy lipsrsealed

I fear He don dey overdo o lipsrsealed
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by HacheNoire: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2021
micellgevity:
I think you are the illiterate here. We are tired of one Nigeria, simple! Except you are a beneficiary of this uselessly poor arrangement. Either you are a northerner, a politician or a traditional ruler. Ordinary Nigerians on the street want secession from this geographical contraption.

And you are the mouth piece for all right?

Who made you one?

Present the data that made you arrive at your conclusion.

PART OF THE ILLLITERACY I WAS EMPHASIZING ON EARLIER
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by witworth(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Igboho own seff is too much oo
Bleep you slave
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by kingk(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2021
Let these be clear: I come in peace, not war. #IPOB is committed to non-violence, but will never be cowardly. #ESN is about self-defense, not offense. My abiding mission is to restore #Biafra peacefully but if you want war, you will surely get it, sooner than later. THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by witworth(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2021
punisha:
he should be careful make dem no carry am go sanko...anyways dem jazz up full everywhere see as Sunday tie tie everywhere.
nothing to be careful about anymore, all humans were born to die, the ones that are so scared are only punishing themselves
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by witworth(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Igboho is a fraud.

All these agitations are orchestrated and we'll planned towards 2023 but only fools without brains takes them serious..

More like negotiating towards 2023.
so if igboho didn't come forward, are you claiming Yoruba has no right to agitate for its own country, just shut up and sit down if you have nothing to say, someone must come forward first for others to join openly and here we are, we wants our own Nation, it's our right.
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by wink2015(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2021
Oshigun:

That is not what he said and you know it. Why are you Igbos so hatefully dishonest? If anything, Tinubu suggests what you decietful Igbos do constantly when you attack Fulanis and their stay in the SE.

Many of you Igbos here say cow herding is a commercial venture and as such Fulanis should rent houses and land commercially, and thus profitably to the host community, if they wish to carry out their activities.

Tinubu says exactly same. He suggests that unused land can be leased commercially , not free as Governors are obligated to give out under a RUGA deal, to registered Fulani herders. That way host community makes money and indigene farmers will also be protected since Fulani herding activities will be limited to land they have leased and are registered to operate in.

Only God can heal the hate in the souls of you Igbos because it is clear you will always make yourselves a part of the problem due to your unrelenting hate for others.

Ordinarily, Tinubu's suggestions are the sort no Southerner should have a problem with let alone interpret to be a call for RUGA ranches in the South.

Everything you Igbos are showing today validates my assertion that Igbos are primordially driven by hate for others to be a people who never say what they mean and never mean what they say. Otherwise all Tinubu's suggestions over the Fulani herdsmen menace in the South should be embraced and supported by Igbos.

WHY ARE THE HERDSMEN NOT ESTABLISHING IN THEIR OWN NORTH?

What stop them from establishing the Tinubu brand of ranching in their own land in the north.

Fulani are land grabber and no land in the south should be allocated to them either for leasing or whatever.

THEY ARE DIE HARD TROUBLEMAKER.
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Run your race alone and leave Yorubas out of your agitation!!
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Duplexxx: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Yoruba's no be today we know una

Una sabi rake when action come na una go silent like grave yard

Though i like una ideal but keep in mind Nigeria is one

The republic of Yoruba Nigeria or Nigeria republic of Yoruba can't be possible inside Nigeria

I pity una chai
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Signum(f): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2021
UsmanFodio:

How, when and which link shows how he disassociated himself from kanu?
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by adecz: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2021
➡The north contributes nothing
except negative things like illiteracy,
religious fansticism, laziness, bandits,
herdsmen.✨

▶The north doesn't contribute a single
dollar to our foreign earnings or GDP.✨✨

▶Yet with collaboration of Jagaba, Amaechi,
Akume, "Osibande' & other greedy southerners, they control everything.✨

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by amnesty7: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2021
UsmanFodio:

And you are not a Northerner! Just a scam account.
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by okunwaye(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2021
N
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by adebayour01: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2021
see voodoo under his cloth. My God.
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by hansomb: 11:51am On Mar 23, 2021
short devil
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Ihatemumu: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Time is up... Buhari will be the last president of Zoogeria
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by kayevans: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2021
Let the balkanisation begin !!!
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by braunny(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2021
sammyj:
I don't know if I am the only one seeing that others can't see. Kindly look under the shirt of Sunday Igoho and tell me what you observe. cool cool cool
african magic channel........
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Onepeople: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nnamdi came they said he is a scammer,that he is not serious, Sunday igboho came they said he is descieving himself .only Buhari, boko haram, bandits and fulani herdsmen are serious in Nigeria, make una continue ooo.very soon we will know who is actually serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by lillsmart121(m): 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
[/quote} our lives begin to end the day we stop talking about things that matter -martin luter kin jr]really thank God everyone has grown wise, let's fight for our ancestral land and make it safer for our children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Greenback: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
MrColdsweat:
God bless Biafra.
God bless oduduwa.
God bless all lovers of freedom.

One Nigeria is a rape of justice and a crime against humanity.
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by deherdsman: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
sammyj:
I don't know if I am the only one seeing that others can't see. Kindly look under the shirt of Sunday Igoho and tell me what you observe. cool cool cool
i only see a big fraudstar about to cash out.
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Snooop(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
There is serious problem in Nigeria.
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by LegacyB: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
This is not the solution . We are already United our destiny together rightly or wrongly. We are not even divided by tribe but by greed. Those who philander our common wealth do not see tribe when looting. Even if we break up, there would be another break up again in record time.
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Asswipemod: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
UsmanFodio:

You are very very wrong. Igboho is fighting for Oduduwa, Kanu is fighting for Biafra. The time for collabo is not yet ripe. When the time comes, it will be natural.
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Asswipemod: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
deherdsman:

i only see a big fraudstar about to cash out.

Then my friend, you must be blind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Stuns On The Cover Of Oracle Magazine / Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence / The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.