Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation (42638 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) / Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Faithful1234(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
more strength my people we move.
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by emmnprince(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
415volt:

Nairalanders,once you read a post from someone like UsmanFodio just go and check their profile,they are nothing but agents of darkness with multiple accounts hell bent on causing confusion in Nigeria.

When I read senseless and myopic comments of this kind, that's the first thing I check: their profile. And I've never been disappointed.
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Wuenglishepp03: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
chatinent:
I'm still watching to see the end.
Anyway it will eventually happen, but not everybody dat started it will witness the END ... FREEDOM.!!!
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Sirdan247(m): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
Don't always generalize it as if all igbo hate you guys. Am actually sick of nairaland where men behave like kids
Oshigun:

That is not what he said and you know it. Why are you Igbos so hatefully dishonest? If anything, Tinubu suggests what you decietful Igbos do constantly when you attack Fulanis and their stay in the SE.

Many of you Igbos here say cow herding is a commercial venture and as such Fulanis should rent houses and land commercially, and thus profitably to the host community, if they wish to carry out their activities.

Tinubu says exactly same. He suggests that unused land can be leased commercially , not free as Governors are obligated to give out under a RUGA deal, to registered Fulani herders. That way host community makes money and indigene farmers will also be protected since Fulani herding activities will be limited to land they have leased and are registered to operate in.

Only God can heal the hate in the souls of you Igbos because it is clear you will always make yourselves a part of the problem due to your unrelenting hate for others.

Ordinarily, Tinubu's suggestions are the sort no Southerner should have a problem with let alone interpret to be a call for RUGA ranches in the South.

Everything you Igbos are showing today validates my assertion that Igbos are primordially driven by hate for others to be a people who never say what they mean and never mean what they say. Otherwise all Tinubu's suggestions over the Fulani herdsmen menace in the South should be embraced and supported by Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Germanhunter(m): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
UsmanFodio:

I stopped taking Igboho serious that day he disassociated himself from Nnamdi Kanu.

We northerners know that Igboho is trying to have a say in 2023 election either through endorsing a candidate after money change hand or contesting himself since he now has large followers.

We also know that Nnamdi Kanu means business when he said he is here to rescue Igbos from Nigeria.

If Igboho is not in the same page with Nnamdi, that means he is a scammer using Oduduwa republic to scam Yorubas

No bro
Don't get it wrong

What e did was actually a wise move

Joining forces publicly with a 'fugitive' won't be a wiser move

That's like joining forces to fight the Hausa's

Yoruba nation agitation wouldnt be like the biafra agitation

There are levels to this bro

Am not saying one is bigger but truthfully there are levels to this

1 Like

Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by openmine(m): 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
This administration led by President Buhari had an opportunity to right the wrongs of past administrations by implementing their campaign messages to nigerias which included devolution of powers,state policing and resource control among others!
If they had been quickly implemented, these agitations would not have escalated to this point!

The present unitary system of government is only made to serve a few people while the rest wallow in abject poverty and helplessly gaze at the future with so much uncertainty!

No matter how the government tries to clamp down on these agitations, it will give rise to more voices which could turn out to be violent and deadly!

The current administration have total control over the legislative arm of government and can easily fastrack the implementation of the campaign promises!

Anything other than that will only fuel more agitations for a new nation like the one Sunday is hoisting!
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by JustASeer: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Let the yoruba and the Igbo unite and combine forces to fight the fulani Nigerian govt. Once victory is attained the yorubas and igbos can now go there separate ways cause i know there's no way the yoruba and igbo can coexist together. But we can both join forces together just to achieve the secession goal.that should be our priority for now
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by yemmywesey(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
abeokuta leaders will be the stopping blocks for oduduwa realisation, they benefits from one Nigeria after hausa-fulanis.they are wealthy, political game master, influential, industrialist etc, they won't want nigeria to divide.

1 Like

Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by BigMambaSanta: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
You be pure obote with this kind of statement
UsmanFodio:

I stopped taking Igboho serious that day he disassociated himself from Nnamdi Kanu.

We northerners know that Igboho is trying to have a say in 2023 election either through endorsing a candidate after money change hand or contesting himself since he now has large followers.

We also know that Nnamdi Kanu means business when he said he is here to rescue Igbos from Nigeria.

If Igboho is not in the same page with Nnamdi, that means he is a scammer using Oduduwa republic to scam Yorubas
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by berrystunn(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Both are scammer
In different ways ...
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Acefaruk: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Oduduw
a republic is derived from the word''dudu which means black and anytin black is evil.yorubas be wise
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Brushstrokes20: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
Awesome! I rep odua republic.
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Rodwave: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Oshigun:

That is not what he said and you know it. Why are you Igbos so hatefully dishonest? If anything, Tinubu suggests what you decietful Igbos do constantly when you attack Fulanis and their stay in the SE.

Many of you Igbos here say cow herding is a commercial venture and as such Fulanis should rent houses and land commercially, and thus profitably to the host community, if they wish to carry out their activities.

Tinubu says exactly same. He suggests that unused land can be leased commercially , not free as Governors are obligated to give out under a RUGA deal, to registered Fulani herders. That way host community makes money and indigene farmers will also be protected since Fulani herding activities will be limited to land they have leased and are registered to operate in.

Only God can heal the hate in the souls of you Igbos because it is clear you will always make yourselves a part of the problem due to your unrelenting hate for others.

Ordinarily, Tinubu's suggestions are the sort no Southerner should have a problem with let alone interpret to be a call for RUGA ranches in the South.

Everything you Igbos are showing today validates my assertion that Igbos are primordially driven by hate for others to be a people who never say what they mean and never mean what they say. Otherwise all Tinubu's suggestions over the Fulani herdsmen menace in the South should be embraced and supported by Igbos.

All these nonsense just to defend the bullion van thief? Chai stop being a lazy 30k zombie miscreant for once in your miserable life.. Ahn ahn
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by ItswellMike: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
It is either u are mentally insane or deliberately lying to urself
Oshigun:

Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by saintruky(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
sammyj:
I don't know if I am the only one seeing that others can't see. Kindly look under the shirt of Sunday Igoho and tell me what you observe. cool cool cool

Gbam... I feel say na only me see am o... Dude fortify himself wella.. na d others i pity
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by Mummymahdi(f): 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nothing serious about this man. Which one be Yoruba nation again? He is gathering forces to have a SAY in 2023 election.daxxol

Igboho is a scammer

We will b watching!
Re: Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation by absoluteSuccess: 6:12am On Mar 25, 2021
omoharry:
You are a mediocre that is why you think Lagos is the best of the best.With the money Lagos is making ,it suppose to be more beautiful with wonderful and cleaner infrastructures with cleaner environment and zero lawlessness without Agberos all over the place harasing people becos Tinubu is thoer grand patron.
I am not a bigot and I say what I see. When Fashola was in office, we all celebrated him. (whose glory Tinubu is still shining under) Lagos deserve better than the heaven that you think you are seeing.
Tell me a Fashola will contest tomorrow, and I will be at the for front to vote for him..I will also vote for an Ambode, becos he has good ideas and achieve alot in the little time he spent as a governor until the lord of the manor thought he is the alpha and Omega to make and mar anyones' career if they do not conform to his dictate. (Though Ambode he made some mistakes, but he a better governor than Sanwo Olu)
I will vote for an Osibanjo, because we once saw how he handled the nations affair in the brief period Pres Buhari was sick and was way ( But he not a strong and courageous leader, becos he is also trying to play safe in the face of the ongoing assault on his people by the Fulanis) But I believe he is a good man.
But Tinubu..He not fit to kiss Aso Rock..becos I know in the first two years, half of Nigeria will be acquired for his wealth and he will place all this family and his Agbero loyalist as ministers and in top parastatars..He is the kind that is ready to throw his own people under the bus just achieve his ambition.

God bless your wit ma.

This is a great question that settles it.

StaffofOrayan:

What does unused land mean?
With all the land in the North?
Who exactly are they even making plans for?
Local fulani or foreign ones?

Gbogbo sorosoro, eranti eni moo gbo.

What is an unused land and why should that be reserved to cater for Fulani business to persuade the warring factions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Stuns On The Cover Of Oracle Magazine / The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019 / Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.