Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,387 members, 7,830,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Wizkid Drops Out Of School - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Drops Out Of School (58840 Views)

Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School / Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals / Wizkid Drops Hint For Name CHANGE On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by BABE3: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
denzel2009:

Errm dropping out of school is different from being an illiterate. I feel like singing jare:

oya oya Axe your daddy awon eleyi won bad gan

oya oya Axe your mummy awon eleyi won bad gan

Denzel Washington thank you jare. Don't mind this one that thinks school is life!!!!

E mi whizy mo bad gan

Spending money in large gan

The money too large we dash gan
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2011
McCoy91:

Yes, it only takes a college dropout to have many children outside wedlock. Hayaf hear you. Are you just assuming or you have seen him make a presentation? 2face speaks well, actually. Don't make things up to prove a point. And talk true, wouldn't you rather be like 2face?
I'm not saying Wizkid is right in dumping education but he is at a make-or-break point in his career. Like someone said, he can always go back to school. Kilode.
i have seen 2face several times making a speech and his presentation was so poor.I can still remember when he first won the MTV base award and i was so disappointed when he started shouting ''yes o yes o,oya nothing dey happen '' wtf !
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by BABE3: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^^ So f-uc-k what!!!!!!!!!!! He's making it!!!!! He's famous! He has money! Isn't that why we are all in school! mschewwwwwwww
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by LesbianBoy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
BABE! God bless you for that! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nigerians can be stupid at times  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry dangote nor go skool but the money he has can feed bluetooths and other haters family for the next 50 years, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue bill gates said one of his classmate who finished skool is an engineer at microsoft why him way no finish is the chairman google boys nor finish skool but they are chairmen of google inc. so pls leave my badt sharp guys wizkid for me  tongue tongue tongue i have heard him speak many times and he can xpress him self wella so kini big deal, its just 2face that cant xpress himself that's why is always saying yes o yes o nothing they hapun when asked a question  angry angry cry cry cry cry, i have seen ppl who nor go skool for my area unless they tell u, u wont know they didnt go to skool but they drive posh cars so pls bluetooth and co. shut the f**ccck up!!!  angry angry angry angry angrytongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
BABE!:

I'm sorry, but I don't think you can decipher simple sentences. Where in my post did I mention that I can't drop out of school for a good cause?

I can drop out of school,  if a big opportunity comes my way, and school would be a distraction. Yes, I can!

But right now, there's no such in my life, so I have no choice but to face school. Whizkid had a big opportunity and he made use of it, so, what are you saying
. And for God's sake he CAN ALWAYS GO BACK TO SCHOOL!
Btw, you're are the one tripping. You're the one mad about the fact that he's not in school. cool
Stop trying to make it look like the guy just won a jackpot.Somebody just pointed out ''shanko rasheed and container'' but where are they today ? I'm sure you'd be happy if whizkid end up like Timaya and terry G. . .rubbish !
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by BABE3: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2011
LesbianBoy:

BABE! God bless you for that! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nigerians can be silly at times  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry dangote nor go skool but the money he has can feed bluetooths and other haters family for the next 50 years, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue bill gates said one of his classmate who finished skool is an engineer at microsoft why him way no finish is the chairman google boys nor finish skool but they are chairmen of google inc. so pls leave my badt sharp guys wizkid for me  tongue tongue tongue i have heard him speak many times and he can xpress him self wella so kini big deal, its just 2face that cant xpress himself that's why is always saying yes o yes o nothing they hapun when asked a question  angry angry cry cry cry cry, i have seen ppl who nor go skool for my area unless they tell u, u wont know they didnt go to skool but they drive posh cars so pls bluetooth and co. shut the f**ccck up!!!  angry angry angry angry angrytongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

lmaooo, You nailed it! No mind them o.

@ Bluetooth, just go away, we're done here. cool

Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2011
LesbianBoy:

BABE! God bless you for that! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nigerians can be silly at times  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry dangote nor go skool but the money he has can feed bluetooths and other haters family for the next 50 years,  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue bill gates said one of his classmate who finished skool is an engineer at microsoft why him way no finish is the chairman google boys nor finish skool but they are chairmen of google inc. so pls leave my badt sharp guys wizkid for me  tongue tongue tongue i have heard him speak many times and he can xpress him self wella so kini big deal, its just 2face that cant xpress himself that's why is always saying yes o yes o nothing they hapun when asked a question  angry angry cry cry cry cry, i have seen ppl who nor go skool for my area unless they tell u, u wont know they didnt go to skool but they drive posh cars so pls bluetooth and co. shut the f**ccck up!!!  angry angry angry angry angrytongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
first and foremost,I'm not a pauper and I have a humble upbringing,so I'm not moved by all these he drives in a posh car,he is rich crap.music has time and there may be possibility he may fall with time.what will he fall on when the hard time sets in an industry where competition is so high.Olu maintain sang yahoozee about five years ago and up till today,the guy is just struggling to make a headthrough since then.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by denzel2009: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2011
Bluetooth, I understand what you are talking about. It's just that we have different routes to get to the same destination.

BABE!:

Denzel Washington thank you jare. Don't mind this one that thinks school is life!!!!

E mi whizy mo bad gan

Spending money in large gan

The money too large we dash gan

How did you know my surname?

Even this site admin dropped out of school(as I heard from the grapevine) and he employ graduates as mods without paying them kobo.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by BABE3: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
denzel2009:

Bluetooth, I understand what you are talking about. It's just that we have different routes to get to the same destination.

Even this site admin dropped out of school(as I heard from the grapevine) and he employ graduates as mods without paying them kobo.

lmaoo, abeg jo! Coz I even dashed you washington! tongue wink
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by akkeem(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
WIZKID did not drop from SCHOOL, he only deferred his admission (he will still go back to finish his studies). This guy is still young and intelligent, and would not like to be distracted. As he has started making waves in his musical career, its better for him to make very good use of this opportunity (A GIFT FROM GOD). This he agreed with his parents and they gave their endorsement. CHEERS!
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by LesbianBoy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
~Bluetooth:

first and foremost,I'm not a pauper and I have a humble upbringing,so I'm not moved by all these he drives in a posh car,he is rich crap.music has time and there may be possibility he may fall with time.what will he fall on when the hard time sets in an industry where competition is so high.Olu maintain sang yahoozee about five years ago and up till today,the guy is just struggling to make a headthrough since then.
Stop comparing wizkid with olu maitain, olu maintain was never talented in case u have not noticed  angry angry angry angry angry infact i tot i was the only one dat noticed it until newspaper i read in 2009 started saying it(dat olu is not talented) the yahoozee song is just luck!!!! he has bin there since with no hit track even when he brought yahoozee that was the only hit song in the whole album  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked but badt guys wizzy has up too infact all songs he has churned out so far is a hit track, take ur time and listen to the young man i know u wud like him  wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Alxmyr(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2011
Lead University na school,
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2011
denzel2009:

Most people with potential drop out of school to pursue something they have talents in and possibly go back to further their knowledge on the talent.whizkid had musical talent,yet he's studing international relations ? He looks like ke 's confused to me.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by denzel2009: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Stop comparing wizkid with olu maitain, olu maintain was never talented in case u have not noticed  angry angry angry angry angry infact i tot i was the only one dat noticed it until newspaper i read in 2009 started saying it(dat olu is not talented) the yahoozee song is just luck!!!! he has bin there since with no hit track even when he brought yahoozee that was the only hit song in the whole album  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked but badt guys wizzy has up too infact all songs he has churned out so far is a hit track, take your time and listen to the young man i know u wud like him  wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

If someone can get Colin Powell to dance yahoozee on stage, the person is talented.

And, how can you say yahoozee is the only hit song on that album? Have you listened to Halleluyah, story of my life, Fantasy and Fatima?
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by denzel2009: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Most people with potential drop out of school to pursue something they have talents in and possibly go back to further their knowledge on the talent.whizkid had musical talent,yet he's studing international relations ? He looks like ke 's confused to me.
I guess that's what he is trying to do.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by McCoy91(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
denzel2009:

You wan chop ban ba? Lol
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
i'm not sure how smart this whizkid fellow is to begin with

the world is full of black entertainers who were too dumb to manage their finances and went bust

tlc toni braxton, mc hammer , coolio, tupac , bobby  brown

the guy may end up being some music producers gravy train

as to tuface's doe, all well and good, but can he sustain it in the long run, or will he end up doing desperate  reality shows when he is all played out?
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
denzel2009:

I guess that's what he is trying to do.
I doubt that not in a profession where drugs,partying,women and all sort of rubbish rule.Is he not the one taunted as having being caught with cocaine recently ?
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by poweredcom(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2011
if him like make him drop outta school wetin concern us, na must say make person make am with school,
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Tosinville(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2011
Akkeem

Thanks man & that was what i'm wondering about cos to defer an education is extremely diff dropping out of school but nigerians who claims to be a graduate on nl can't differentiate defer from drop-out but what they do is to argue blindly online without a job after 5yrs or more of graduation hehe!

As a matter of fact, wizkid is still young not to defer his education for his career & this is the right time the young guy is booming in the music industry so let him make use of this opportunity cos education can never run away from him till existence & who are those ones using shanko rasheed(lil tout) to compare wizkid who can express himself with good english, nice & wealthy family background?¿¿ mumu ppl

Lastly, white man who put to DEFER[pause] into your education knows what they are doing, they did that just because of something like this cos you mind want to pursue your career, jobs, business at the middle of your schooling but it was so unfortunate they don't defer education is nigeria thats why most graduates on this site are speaking against wizkid cos they can't differentiate DEFER from DROP-OUT. Illiterate ppl lol

9ja don suffer but we think say we dey go skool 4 here haha!
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by slap1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
Bluetooth, I saw your veiled insult but took it in good faith. It shows you have a "humble upbringing".
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Tosinville(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
WIZKID IS NOT DROPPING OUT, HE ONLY DEFER IS EDUCATION FOR HIS CAREER & i think thats a great idea and i'm so sure his family support him on this one but why this suffer-head graduate nigerians who don't know what DEFER means keep talking against him here?

9JA education na BAD one thats why some of our celebs drop-out of school just because they don't defer education in nigeria Lmao!
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
slap1:

Bluetooth, I saw your veiled insult but took it in good faith. It shows you have a "humble upbringing".

I was only trying to point to you that sometimes,life is not always about money.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by eghost247(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
Not a wise Choice but time will tell
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Mobinga: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
Can someone tell this BABE biitch to shut her phucking mouth?

1 - Those who Graduated from school can't still make a good living.
2 - Wizkid is 21 in year 2? Why the phuck should he continue?
3 - If you don't like it please kill yourselves with immediate effect.
4 - If you do, drop a note and get the hell out. Biitch
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by vaLasce(m): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2011
Ofcoz,music shld b givin hm fantastic money.
School's not everything.
wizboy to badt gán!
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Brisingr(m): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2011
@tosin because say shanko and container dey sing fuji dey don turn tout abi my point is it always good to have a backup plan abi no b some of 9ja grt football player dey suffa anyhow now
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
Brisingr:

@tosin because say shanko and container dey sing fuji dey don turn tout abi my point is it always good to have a[b] backup plan[/b] abi no b some of 9ja grt football player dey suffa anyhow now

You make sense die.I don't know why a youg boy of his age is considering money as a priority.what happens to human development ? He did not even defer it but total drop out.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by sley4life(m): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
dis.grace. he would realise his mistake when his music wont sell again. He can continue his schooling and his music career. Bad advisers
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by bisiaet: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
Can we say is his fault I think his parent has a lot to do on this issue. May be he thought he will forever be a top musician that is an error if he jump out of shool he will regret it darely.

It is so funny that in this current era where everybody want to go to school this boy want to drop out is so funny indeed
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by mbulela: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
forget the school thing (it is often exaggerated).
I am still struggling to see the talent in the boys music.
he just seems to have the right connection.
That is one reason why he should have sorted out school first.
how can you compare tuface to this boy?
tuface has talent oozing out of every pore of his skin.
this lad, i struggle to see the talent folks talk about in his case.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2011
mbulela:

forget the school thing (it is often exaggerated).
I am still struggling to see the talent in the boys music.
he just seems to have the right connection.
That is one reason why he should have sorted out school first.
how can you compare tuface to this boy?
tuface has talent oozing out of every pore of his skin.
this lad, i struggle to see the talent folks talk about in his case.
lol he is enjoying the connection banky w has u know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.