Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Wizkid Drops Out Of School - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Drops Out Of School (58836 Views)

Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School / Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals / Wizkid Drops Hint For Name CHANGE On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by citypage: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2011
should i now say schooling is stressing him or what? he should have a better reason o,

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by olujah1: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2011
boy u no try oooooooo, embarassed embarassedma advice to you is to go bck 2skul.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by lolola(f): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2011
Deirs no difference cuz as far as i'm concerned dats not a skul.so gud riddance 2 bad rubbish.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Dsense(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2011
@Topic,

Wizard or Wizkid if you are here reading this, better change that stewpid,wrong decision and go back to SCHOOL . . .Don't you have a mentor to look up to? Yet looking up to the wrong person ''3FACE or 2FACE'' . .HMMMMM undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2011
Well, I hope he finds more success in his music, although I don't think he's anything special, so dropping out of school is funny in my opinion. Maybe he'll prove me wrong.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by femyte: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2011
school is not actually everything because i he has gotten what he wants.u want to become a doctor jack want to become a lawyer and wizkid want to become an artist so he has then leave it for him chikena
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by rill: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2011
8 pages nw, i c hw much u guys care for dis foolishkid
wizkid.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2011
ogugua88:

Well, I hope he finds more success in his music, although I don't think he's anything special, so dropping out of school is funny in my opinion. Maybe he'll prove me wrong.
lol this girl u look like sum1 have met at valley one time self
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2011
na waoh. . probably everyone here speaking against this boy don't make even earn a quater of his worth, does conventional schooling equate to success?
abeg go on 'soun' o jare and build your musical career. . .if you are really sure of yourself
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2011
i think dats stupidity, 4 him droping out of sckl.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by nawfia(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2011
Thanks alot Basildon1 for finally putting that lousy perpetual critic Bluetooth in his/her rightful place, you chased d fool off this thread, grin grin grin grin, chaii, boyz get baad mouth gan, tongue tongue
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by thetelz(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2011
@adolfe bad,how much do you think he makes? Just one not so popular album and you're talking like he makes millions. Nonsense
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by sexylogan(m): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2011
hope it works 4 him.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Yunghusl: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2011
Yall ignorant hating arse folks should let the boy be, he making his money and obviously dosnt GAF bout yall opinions
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by ebison: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
hmm. I hope wizdad knows wat he's doin. I LUV MA LIFE. LOL
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Tboiszwag(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2012
Good 4 him
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Momm: 6:37am On Apr 04, 2012
that shows that he is so serious with his current career. Afterall real stars normally drop out at the age of 15. He has trieeed!!!. Now he has dropped out, we're gonna se his full colours.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by 2324xclusive: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-CxQo0Y-s2I8/U8zeiESDFAI/AAAAAAAABSQ/_-mCeEjBqFE/s1600/Celebies.png[/img]

Hidden facts you never knew about Olamide, wizkid, Omotola And other Big Nigerian Celebrities!

READ MORE

ZiggyHimself: The gossip on board says Wizkid has dropped out of school in pursuit of his musical career.

Wizkid whose real name is Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, is a student of the Leedcity University.

The 200 level student of International Relations stated in a recent interview that he could not continue with his school studies as it gave him less concentration on his musical career. Though he promised to go back to school sometime in the future

He started off his singing career at the early age of 11(Eleven) in church under the name Lil Prinz before rebranding in 2006 from being an inspirational act to secular artiste and ever since then, his being able to carve a niche for himself in the industry.

Now we are beginning to see the real "Badt Guy". Money too large "we drop out of school gonn"

http://www.amebortalk.com/members-gossip/naija-gossip/630-wizkid-drops-out-of-school

Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by tontodike1: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members / Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.