Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why We Attacked Ortom - The FUNAM Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Attacked Ortom - The FUNAM Statement (3154 Views)

Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State / We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Attacked Ortom - The FUNAM Statement by Reeses: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

The future is Biafra. Fvck Nigeria
Well I don’t want Biafra. We won’t get along if achieved so no point in that.
Re: Why We Attacked Ortom - The FUNAM Statement by GodIsBiafran: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Reeses:
Well I don’t want Biafra. We won’t get along if achieved so no point in that.
You are free to be a Zoogerian. Biafra is a MUST.
Re: Why We Attacked Ortom - The FUNAM Statement by Reeses: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

You are free to be a Zoogerian. Biafra is a MUST.
you realize millions will die on both sides in other for that to happen? Are you willing to die and put all your families life on that? Or are you one of those living abroad pushing for Biafra in your comfort zone?
Re: Why We Attacked Ortom - The FUNAM Statement by GodIsBiafran: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Reeses:
you realize millions will die on both sides in other for that to happen? Are you willing to die and put all your families life on that? Or are you one of those living abroad pushing for Biafra in your comfort zone?

How many people died from Brexit?
Re: Why We Attacked Ortom - The FUNAM Statement by Reeses: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

How many people died from Brexit?
Nigeria is not Brexit dude!
Re: Why We Attacked Ortom - The FUNAM Statement by GodIsBiafran: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
Reeses:
Nigeria is not Brexit dude!

Oh, I forgot. You are a zoological animal. Go and wash your yanch.
Re: Why We Attacked Ortom - The FUNAM Statement by Reeses: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

Oh, I forgot. You are a zoological animal. Go and wash your yanch.
If one or two of your family die from this Biafran thing I bet you will change your tune.
Re: Why We Attacked Ortom - The FUNAM Statement by PapaNwaeje: 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Re: Why We Attacked Ortom - The FUNAM Statement by SouthNigerian: 12:52am On Mar 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
FAKENEWS.

Umar Amir Shehu is the President and Secretary of Fulani Nationality Movement and never gave that statement, infact the Facebook link have been deleted by Facebook that shows someone formulated that letter.

The attack on the governor was done by benue militiamen loyal to Gana.

You thought Southerners are as foolish as you Northern shits?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Banned Acces To Onlyfan, Ponsites, Twitch, And Tinder (Jan, 2015) / Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu / CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.