Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Don't Ever Curse Your Country - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Ever Curse Your Country (634 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? / Don't Ever Miss These Cheap Land Opportunity Properties Around Abuja At Low Cost / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ever Curse Your Country by yazga: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
*DON'T EVER CURSE YOUR COUNTRY*

*If you don't know how you are blessed, you will think your father's farm is worse than your friend father's farm.*

*$1 is ₦500 and so what?*

*Let me elucidate from my little experience. Can anyone in the US use $1 for breakfast? No!*

*But in Nigeria, ₦500 will give you breakfast and lunch.*

*Majority of people's monthly house rent (self contained apartment) in the USA is $1,000 and above... and that is your own 2 year's rent!*

*Have you ever paid for insurance before? Insurance in the US is $280 and that is almost ₦100,000 monthly.*

*When last did you pay monthly phone bills? I pay almost ₦40,000 monthly and if I don't, they are going to block my SIM. Your own MTN can be there for months without recharge.*

*When last did you work on Saturday and Sunday?*

*This I do compulsorily and on regular basis.*

*Don't get me wrong, the US is better than Nigeria, depending on which angle you are viewing it.*

*Do you want to hear the truth?*

*Many people in Nigeria live a more fulfilling life compared to their counterparts abroad.*

*Forget about all the packaging on social media and give credit to the good life you are living.*

*Do you know why Nigerians living in the US always rush back quickly whenever they come home visiting?*

*Because bills are counting and elongated absence (freedom) will put their lives in jeopardy.*

*If you, as a black person, attempt to emulate the whites, they will kneel on your neck.*

*Apart from Congo, no citizens in the entire universe enjoy life to the fullest than Nigerians.*

*You are abundantly blessed but you don't know until you get visa and relocate abroad, that is when you will know that your 8-hour job in Nigeria with free weekend is awoof.*

*With 8-hour job abroad, you can only pay bills, you need other 6 to 8 hours jobs to save for the future and plan your life.*

*The truth is that the grass is green everywhere, it's lack of vision greed of our leaders/politicians and the skewed religious practices (which placed emphasis on miracles) that ascended Nigeria onto a myopic tentacle of complete standstill.*

*Always thank God wherever you may find yourself. Nigeria is good and will be better.*�

*God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria*

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Curse Your Country by chatinent: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
You are right.

Yeah, the country isn't bad.

It's worse.

If that's what you call suffering, yes, I prefer the suffering there to the enjoyment here.

No matter how you tilt the truth, $0.00 is still bigger than ₦0.00.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Curse Your Country by harmargedon: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
The truth

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Curse Your Country by Spending123: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
OP the question would have been can anyone use $500 for breakfast? but here you can use #500 for breakfast.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Curse Your Country by after4: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
And how much is the minimum wage in the US? Do they have electricity they pay for? Dont you pay tax in this country, what is it used for? Cam you get scholarship here in this country like they do there? Do they negotiate with terrorist? I find it funny that you glorify mediocrity. There they pay for what they get, but in this shit hole, we pay for what we dont get. Do you know what unemployment rate is like in the US ? Compare it to this shit hole. Yet you get morale to dey type this rubbish.

Continue to hustle for your BMC 30k one day e go pay

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Curse Your Country by nony43(m): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2021
Oga you can use $1 for breakfast and you won't even finish it self. In the Uk you buy a cloth for 1 pence and there are ones for three for £1

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Curse Your Country by Whois(m): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2021
yazga:

*Don't get me wrong, the US is better than Nigeria, depending on which angle you are viewing it.*

Nuff said

Re: Don't Ever Curse Your Country by Richy4(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2021
Oga!!! The summary of what you mentioned up there is just nothing but standard of living...... And every country is rewarded/paid based on their standard of living..

Do not curse your country Agreed but if you find a means to get out, please do.. then you can compare with the two if you want to stay or go back... In life you have options and Choices...

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Curse Your Country by yazga: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
undecided
Richy4:
Oga!!! The summary of what you mentioned up there is just nothing but standard of living...... And every country is rewarded/paid based on their standard of living..

Do not curse your country Agreed but if you find a means to get out, please do.. then you can compare with the two if you want to stay or go back... In life you have options and Choices...
Re: Don't Ever Curse Your Country by Richy4(m): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
yazga:
undecided

Na Wetin? Abi we dey quarrel? embarassed

Re: Don't Ever Curse Your Country by yazga: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Do not curse your contry
Richy4:

Na Wetin? Abi we dey quarrel? embarassed
Re: Don't Ever Curse Your Country by Richy4(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
yazga:
Do not curse your contry

Ok .I agreeooo so that peace go reign......In fact my country is the nicest Country in the whole world... it's citizens were the happiest people in the planet... The Govt is always working 24hrs making sure that it's citizens were safe... The number of corruption is zero because the present administration made it to be so.... There's constant water supply in my country, the Electricity supply is second to none...The country values the live of the citizens a lot...

Oga!!! Are u happy now that I almost pledged allegiance to the country
? smiley

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Curse Your Country by Karleb(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
yazga:
*DON'T EVER CURSE YOUR COUNTRY*

*If you don't know how you are blessed, you will think your father's farm is worse than your friend father's farm.*

*$1 is ₦500 and so what?*

*Let me elucidate from my little experience. Can anyone in the US use $1 for breakfast? No!*

*But in Nigeria, ₦500 will give you breakfast and lunch.*

*Majority of people's monthly house rent (self contained apartment) in the USA is $1,000 and above... and that is your own 2 year's rent!*

*Have you ever paid for insurance before? Insurance in the US is $280 and that is almost ₦100,000 monthly.*

*When last did you pay monthly phone bills? I pay almost ₦40,000 monthly and if I don't, they are going to block my SIM. Your own MTN can be there for months without recharge.*

*When last did you work on Saturday and Sunday?*

*This I do compulsorily and on regular basis.*

*Do you want to hear the truth?*

*Many people in Nigeria live a more fulfilling life compared to their counterparts abroad.*

*Forget about all the packaging on social media and give credit to the good life you are living.*

*Do you know why Nigerians living in the US always rush back quickly whenever they come home visiting?*

*Because bills are counting and elongated absence (freedom) will put their lives in jeopardy.*

*If you, as a black person, attempt to emulate the whites, they will kneel on your neck.*

*Apart from Congo, no citizens in the entire universe enjoy life to the fullest than Nigerians.*

*You are abundantly blessed but you don't know until you get visa and relocate abroad, that is when you will know that your 8-hour job in Nigeria with free weekend is awoof.*

*With 8-hour job abroad, you can only pay bills, you need other 6 to 8 hours jobs to save for the future and plan your life.*

*The truth is that the grass is green everywhere, it's lack of vision greed of our leaders/politicians and the skewed religious practices (which placed emphasis on miracles) that ascended Nigeria onto a myopic tentacle of complete standstill.*

*Always thank God wherever you may find yourself. Nigeria is good and will be better.*�

*God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria*

Your head is not correct.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Curse Your Country by yazga: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
angry
Karleb:

Your head is not correct.
Re: Don't Ever Curse Your Country by YourCoffin: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
So I shouldn't curse the country tha produced the person that wrote this nonsense? No allow me curse you join.
Re: Don't Ever Curse Your Country by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 23, 2021
I get you but why Congo though?
Re: Don't Ever Curse Your Country by MMotimo: 6:23am On Mar 23, 2021

Really? I must be living some sorta alternative existence. Many Nigerians have one job with weekends off and are able to live and save on that.
Re: Don't Ever Curse Your Country by KnightsTemplar(m): 6:37am On Mar 23, 2021
OP, 500 bucks Will give you breakfast and lunch? Hmmm, oga which part of Nigeria you dey stay.

(1) (Reply)

What General Hospital In Lagos Does DNA? / Opinon!!! Why Traditional Marriage List Item Should Be Made Optional. / Household Things For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.