Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) (60916 Views)

Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday / Comedian Crazyclown Receives Mercedes E-class As Wedding Gift / Malivehood Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Deola Smart As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
nice
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Hope him register with he sister name
Damn nigga!

why shld he?
isit no longer "2geda we become one" again?

abi u wan make I throway some groundnuts 4 air?

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by mysterydude: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
I don't know u or mean to be offensive but don't u think ur username portrays indecency? there r young lads on nairaland. u make good points but no one will take u serious because of it.
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Ayo2004: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
This patoranking no like stress,drop sweet gbedu,flex and chop life unlike some people grin
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Polynek(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nice 1
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by porthouse7(f): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Thermodynamics:

You and this your rubbish when you de always type.
Which one be Damnn niggarr isoright?
Your head correct at all?

Tomorrow Monday, real niggas will go out to hustle like men, you go seat down for house de strategize how you wan take thief their money.

You're not a real nigga, you don't believe in yourself that's why you stay at home all day looking for someone to scam

You think you can go on scamming people forever?
Wise up bro, find a way to make an honest living, Nigeria hard Nigeria hard, people still wake up every morning and find a genuine way to make that paper, you can do thesame.

The people when you de scam nor get two heads.
d guy u are advising na benefit boy

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by 2shaw: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Trash artist
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
See the kind car wey him buy for him sister. Him no see Ranger Rover or G-Wagon buy? If I were his sister, I would return it quickly. I hate trash. sad
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by AnonymousCEO(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
A
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Urfavouritegirl: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nice one
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by tot(f): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
AnonymousCEO:
I just read through your lines as i put on my intellectual cap and i must say your write-up is devoid of reasonable points. Some are destined to be scammers while some are destined to be scammed without this the world won't go round.
Lastly, there is no such thing called honest living in NIGERIA.
Ciao
Cc Thermodynamics

Co-thief, continue defending rubbish.
Thermodynamics has spoken nothing but pure truth. As expected, scammers like you will resent that, no surprise.

7 Likes

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
This guy so underrated. He needs to start doing collabo with foreign R'n'B singers abroad and see himself blow up.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by saintruky(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Tomorrow Monday, real niggas will go out to hustle like men, you go seat down for house de strategize how you wan take thief their money.

You're not a real nigga, you don't believe in yourself that's why you stay at home all day looking for someone to scam

Wise up bro, find a way to make an honest living, Nigeria hard Nigeria hard, people still wake up every morning and find a genuine way to make that paper, you can do thesame.

Bros this ain't necessary.. Y u dey find person when no find u? It's so wrong.. u for just comment on d topic n movie on.. no need dragging d dude..

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Thermodynamics:

don't mind the thief robbing innocent person of their money and still has the nerve to talk thrash. he must run into trouble very soon

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by AnonymousCEO(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
A
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by seangy4konji: 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
I really dont know how what he typed there has got anything to do with car pato gifted his sister...Another mans way of living is a problem and burden...who is the jobless one amongst them now...i bet he has never sent an e mail or tweet to buhari or his cohort to complain about his standard of living which as caused his sense of reasoning to fail to realize the guy is not his problem neither did he come to his lane...hypocrites everywhere...holy my foot.
saintruky:

Bros this ain't necessary.. Y u dey find person when no find u? It's so wrong.. u for just comment on d topic n movie on.. no need dragging d dude..
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Arinze624: 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
slawormiir:

Make him nor follow Pete edochie mouth o..
Way say if we buy car for our daughter or sister...make we register am with the husband to our sister name

That Pete Edochie advice eeeh na Original,, this is why i said so!

Answer me this question Please,,

The three wise men that visited Jesus at birth came from which location (North,, South,, West,, East)

Pete Edochie is from where grin

Too much oil dey ma headgrin grin

In Igbo

Mmanụ dị m, na Ịsị grin grin grin���
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by kolajoo(m): 12:03am On Mar 22, 2021
seangy4konji:
I really dont know how what he typed there has got anything to do with car pato gifted his sister...Another mans way of living is a problem and burden...who is the jobless one amongst them now...i bet he has never sent an e mail or tweet to buhari or his cohort to complain about his standard of living which as caused his sense of reasoning to fail to realize the guy is not his problem neither did he come to his lane...hypocrites everywhere...holy my foot.
That dude seriously has a problem as a person. Just too funny on how he jumped on that dude grin. Truth be told; Naija is hard but las las everyone go dey alright
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Truthabulabula(m): 12:07am On Mar 22, 2021
Patoranking my man.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 3:39am On Mar 22, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Furckthemods God purnish you bastard son of a prostitute
oga wetin happen na? person vex u ni??
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Cooldiipo(m): 3:58am On Mar 22, 2021
ooduanation:
Waooo

Hello there, i have external battery for laptops, phones, CCTV and Modem. Guaranteed to power your pc for no less than ten hours and can possibly go on for twenty hours. You can reach me on 0806,531,6307
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by lichocho(m): 3:58am On Mar 22, 2021
Thermodynamics:

hw u take kw say na scammer him be? Wot if na trademark him de try create for nairaland..

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:00am On Mar 22, 2021
Igbos sabi how to bless relatives unlike AFonja they will come with their friends to eat , park uneaten foods and go , but on a serious note, I will not drive that car neither will my wife drive it , imagine him trying to make use of the car in the future , maybe he has minor grudge with the wife, and she cease the car keys merely because it comes from the brother. If nah me I will market the car sharp sharp unless I'm able to do
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Glycosunde: 5:00am On Mar 22, 2021
Finally na the party wey patoraking go for Abule naim be this. But wait ooo, no social distance n Dem want make we believe say covid dey for naija angry angry

Sighs.......... Drops pen

It's legal...

What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information.

Note: If you are a man,woman or a couple and you want a child through surrogacy, you can also call me on 08085454942
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by YorubaLord: 5:07am On Mar 22, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Baba, you be the real Nigga, I swear! You see the problem with 99% of Nigerians is they tend to normalize stupidity. All this while the fool go dey type rubbish, dem go dey hail am, dey adulate am like say what he does or say makes sense.
Yet, these are the same kids to which the future of Nigeria would be determined. angry

So pathetic!

9 Likes

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by TheFalcons: 6:11am On Mar 22, 2021
AnonymousCEO:
I just read through your lines as i put on my intellectual cap and i must say your write-up is devoid of reasonable points. Some are destined to be scammers while some are destined to be scammed without this the world won't go round.
Lastly, there is no such thing called honest living in NIGERIA.
Ciao
Cc Thermodynamics

The way you think is what bought us to our lowest point as a Nation.

Just because you haven't been a victim, you are in full support of the act.

If you think you're too smart to be defrauded, don't worry your matter be like person wey dey stay glass house, wey dey throw stones.

As thieves are racking their brains day and night to devise new methods of fraud, creating strong insider connections to bank personnels, and bypassing security bottlenecks put in place to protect you and I.

No worry, E go soon reach you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 6:57am On Mar 22, 2021
Good
Money is good but car without a good source of income is a big liability
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by kdc5000: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2021
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by dahnimoh(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2021
Hope the sister no wowo sha
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....but this car nor dope reach for your baby sister na...him for buy dope one
Hope him register with he sister name....

Make him nor follow Pete edochie mouth o..
Way say if we buy car for our daughter or sister...make we register am with the husband to our sister name

Good observation. Getting a blank car for a family member is not good. Car looks like a taxi or say Nissan primera.

What happened to Corolla, Camry or Sienna ? A musician driving Lamborghini Urus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House / Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos / Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.