Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) (60920 Views)

Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday / Comedian Crazyclown Receives Mercedes E-class As Wedding Gift / Malivehood Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Deola Smart As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Amorprincesa24: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2021
Very well said!
Thermodynamics:

You and this your rubbish when you de always type.
Which one be Damnn niggarr isoright?
Your head correct at all?

Tomorrow Monday, real niggas will go out to hustle like men, you go seat down for house de strategize how you wan take thief their money.

You're not a real nigga, you don't believe in yourself that's why you stay at home all day looking for someone to scam

You think you can go on scamming people forever?
Wise up bro, find a way to make an honest living, Nigeria hard Nigeria hard, people still wake up every morning and find a genuine way to make that paper, you can do thesame.

The people when you de scam nor get two heads.

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by saintruky(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2021
seangy4konji:
I really dont know how what he typed there has got anything to do with car pato gifted his sister...Another mans way of living is a problem and burden...who is the jobless one amongst them now...i bet he has never sent an e mail or tweet to buhari or his cohort to complain about his standard of living which as caused his sense of reasoning to fail to realize the guy is not his problem neither did he come to his lane...hypocrites everywhere...holy my foot.

D matter no tire u
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by tot(f): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2021
AnonymousCEO:
If i follow the trash you wrote then why are you not on the same level with buhari's daughter? I still stand on my words that there is no honest living in NIGERIA. There can be in any part of the world but not here.
Ciao
Cc tot

Thief! Change your evil ways before you meet your doomsday.
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by ayenale1(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2021
Y not give them the cash equivalent to add to their new family business...
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by GeneralPula: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2021
ShramStanSkuMus:
sadSo na wetin happen for abule be this?

Lol..

I too like that song
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Thermodynamics(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2021
seangy4konji:
I really dont know how what he typed there has got anything to do with car pato gifted his sister...Another mans way of living is a problem and burden...who is the jobless one amongst them now...i bet he has never sent an e mail or tweet to buhari or his cohort to complain about his standard of living which as caused his sense of reasoning to fail to realize the guy is not his problem neither did he come to his lane...hypocrites everywhere...holy my foot.

First of all, I attended and was fully part of the protest.

Listen man, I've been arrested and harrased by the popo because they think I'm a yahoo boy. The police man who arrested me checked my phone and saw nothing and still took me to the station, at the end I had to pay for a crime I did not commit. They arrested about 60 people that evening, including a guy and his girlfriend, the girl kept challenging the police saying stuff like "what did we do? Why are you arresting us for no reason?".
The policemen almost blinded one of her eyes as a result of many slap.

So don't tell me that it's non of my business cus these yahoo boys are causing problems for others, a nigga can't dress freely and swag up because of the problem all these stupid yahoo boys have caused.
Driving a car in Warri as a young man is now difficult as the popo will harass you claiming you're a yahoo boy.

If you think you are too smart or tech inclined to be scammed, what if your parents?
Or maybe you are even a scammer that's why you are supporting nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by wetmenow: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2021
Thermodynamics:

You and this your rubbish when you de always type.
Which one be Damnn niggarr isoright?
Your head correct at all?

Tomorrow Monday, real niggas will go out to hustle like men, you go seat down for house de strategize how you wan take thief their money.

You're not a real nigga, you don't believe in yourself that's why you stay at home all day looking for someone to scam

You think you can go on scamming people forever?
Wise up bro, find a way to make an honest living, Nigeria hard Nigeria hard, people still wake up every morning and find a genuine way to make that paper, you can do thesame.

The people when you de scam nor get two heads.

HOW DO YOU KNOW HE'S A SCAM? STOP TYPING WHAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Thermodynamics(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2021
wetmenow:

HOW DO YOU KNOW HE'S A SCAM? STOP TYPING WHAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

He has said it many times on nairaland, if you login to nairaland regularly you'll know him.
He supports scamming to the core.

Do you think I just randomly picked on him?

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by AnonymousCEO(m): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
A
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by tot(f): 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
AnonymousCEO:
Baby girl everybody is a thief in one way or the other including yourself. The doomsday you are talking are talking about can't be more than EFCC prison or highest the FBI/INTERPOL so what else?

Useless thief trying to justify his evil ways, destruction is clearly your portion.

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by AnonymousCEO(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
Thermodynamics:

He has said it many times on nairaland, if you login to nairaland regularly you'll know him.
He supports scamming to the core.

Do you think I just randomly picked on him?
The nigga you picked on doesn't even know you exist. Don't judge other people's lifestyle because you think yours is better..
Lastly, get a life bro
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by tot(f): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
AnonymousCEO:
The nigga you picked on doesn't even know you exist. Don't judge other people's lifestyle because you think yours is better..
Lastly, get a life bro

See him chanting don't judge. All that money you are stealing from others will bring nothing but pain amd destruction to all you scammers. Useless good for nothing thieves.

The truth Thermodynamics spoke is peppering you to your core because you are a THIEF.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by AnonymousCEO(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
A
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by johneddy: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
If you know you are our Nigerian customer and you are yet to ship on this new platform shiptonaija, then you are seriously loosing money and wasting precious time. One of the amazing benefits of using this platform is the low shipping cost you enjoy.

@shiptonaija We don't just preach it, we believe in actions. Come see it and try it.

Call /WhatsApp on 0. 7 . 0. 39762691.

#shippingfromhoustontonigeria #shippfromusatonigeria #shippingfromatlantatonigeria #shippingcompanyinhouston
#shippingavailable #shoppingandshipping
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by tot(f): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
AnonymousCEO:
I love criticisms but i would like it if you do yours with some valid points. Don't judge people by their lifestyle but pray for success in your own way in whatever you do

Stop stealing and justifying what is clearly wrong. Until the day what you are doing to others is done to you, you will be chanting don't judge. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by AnonymousCEO(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
A
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by tot(f): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
AnonymousCEO:
Work hard and be smart in your own way because there is no such thing as an honest living

Says a thief.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by AnonymousCEO(m): 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
A
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by tot(f): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
[s]
AnonymousCEO:

Lol. As a real nigga, i must say i concur
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Josywhyte: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
One of the celebs for naija wey no dey make mouth or show himself for social media. Unlike those attention seekers wey dey Jones anyhow. Twale Patrick Nnaemeka AKA Patoranking
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Yinksy09(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
I am really happy for them. Patoranking is a good man and God bless him.
When we get free gifts we are always happy. There is a big awoof opportunity you can try which is for those that save a minimum of 100,000 naira for 30 days and you get rewarded with up to 100,000 naira extra plus you get back your savings and your interest on the 25th of every month. #ATokenOflove from FCMB iNest
https://fcmb.com/inest-challenge/
Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
AnonymousCEO:
Lastly, get a life bro

Wether he knows I exist or not is not of my business, who gives a F ?
Came here to pass a message and I've done that already.
You sef, why you de kill yourself for the matter ni?
Get a life bro and stop to de carry people matter for head make you nor go give yourself high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
AnonymousCEO:
I love criticisms but i would like it if you do yours with some valid points. Don't judge people by their lifestyle but pray for success in your own way in whatever you do

Mr man, your actions are affecting others, policemen are harassing innocent hard working young men everyday because of scammers like you.

Nigerians have been banned from various websites because of people like you

Nigeria has a very bad reputation online and offline because of scammers like you

So don't tell people not to judge cus your laziness when unwillingness to work are indirectly affecting others negatively

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) / Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.