Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Leak Video: South African Father Caught Chopping A Sister At The Parish House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leak Video: South African Father Caught Chopping A Sister At The Parish House (4259 Views)

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / VIDEO: South Africa Slay Queen Tw£rk Unclothed For Nigerian Guys / My Sister At 9 Yrs Old Promptly Reported An Attempted Rape. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leak Video: South African Father Caught Chopping A Sister At The Parish House by FutureWRITER: 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
NIGERIAPENNG.COM

There it is in black and white. If I remember well, I head an a Anglican leader on Amabishop saying, they don’t have scandals in the main line Churches. Who would have thought we will see it in evidence like this Atleast others are just being accused but very few were caught with evidence on camera.

According to Roman catholic church laws that guides fathers and sisters, they shouldn’t have sexual contact and should not be given into marriage.
Though the priests and prophets in the bible were married, themselves have their own, but knowing the flesh being the flesh, they are now failing to keep their own law.

It’s in the parish for God’s sake and they are still in holy gowns. Why didn’t they change the place and the clothes.

A Roman Catholic head priest set up CCTV surveillance in his fellow junior priest’s office after 8 attempts of unsuccessfully trying all tricks to ‘trap’ the promiscuous priest in the Capetown parish.

According to the 3 minute video clip, which is in possession of iMzansi, (it is yet to be published after getting permission from responsible authorities).

CLICK And Watch The Video Here Below;
SOURCE:
https://nigeriapenng.com/south-african-father-caught-chopping-sister-parish-house-video-goes-viral-click-watch/

(1) (Reply)

The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) / Na Because Of This Babe I Dey Always Buy Fuel Nigerian Man Falls For Pump Attend / Can Age-Gap Relationships Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.