Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? (53788 Views)

Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
yetunsbay:
it has been retrieved naw

lolz... I read that part, why would she do that? Well, he got his phone back that good.

2 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Jodha(f): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ekejoestar:

See as you just decode the whole issue...lol grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Juliearth(f): 3:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Young Lady listen, it's not everything that you know.

Yes, I agree, but I can assure you that on this one, I am right. Though its been a while that I used a torchlight phone, but I know that numbers can be blacklisted from settings or so.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by yetunsbay(m): 4:28am On Mar 23, 2021
Vinaluv:

lolz... I read that part, why would she do that? Well, he got his phone back that good.
you'd be a damn pretty sis based on ur moniker gender. Am I wrong
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by yetunsbay(m): 4:29am On Mar 23, 2021
yetunsbay:
Just like my new girlfriend is in dire need of phone right now. But I have decided to nyansh her first before buying her. If she no gree make we swim together then no phone.

The last one wey I got for ex sef, her pant I no see
people, am I on the track

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Ekejoestar(m): 5:15am On Mar 23, 2021
yetunsbay:
you'd be a damn pretty sis based on ur moniker gender. Am I wrong

Don't come to my post and be toasting a girl, u hear?

20 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by yetunsbay(m): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Don't come to my post and be toasting a girl, u hear?
chai. U caught me there ma nigga

2 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Jiva: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2021
U may have dated a married woman now she is back to her husband..

10 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by naijadrivablog: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
In PEJ's voice, "you weren't informed too?, Kontinu"

10 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Jh0wsef(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hahaha
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by dimmikel: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
do u mean ur olosho?

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by kenzysmith: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
That gal deserve a medal fools buying phone for a girl that not my fiancée even if I get a million for my account I no fit. I can bet my last card op didn't collect that phone back he just lie so that we will not see him as a simp

17 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
Don't give a girl a gift you will regret maga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by themanderon: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
You were only deceiving yourself. You have gotten your phone move on.

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by hedonido: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lol. Most of these girls are not normal sha, and their abnormality is constantly reinforced by simpish mugus who are never in short supply.

By the way, hope say you knack am during the two months misadventure?

3 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by naijadrivablog: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
Jodha:
She's probably not comfortable with yhur performance....

In za oza room tongue
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by stanliwise(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
yetunsbay:
Just like my new girlfriend is in dire need of phone right now. But I have decided to nyansh her first before buying her. If she no gree make we swim together then no phone.

This 2021 get more serious bro.

2 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by castrol180(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
You never see anything

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by DropsMic(m): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Maga don pay ����

Oga still dey refer to her as my girlfriend... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by madukka(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
thats very bad
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Numerouno94(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Some people re so ungrateful. Tank God u collected ur fone back.

I'm not being proud neither re my forming; i can't date a lady who has no source of income. My girlfriends re working class ladies. Dating a working class lady or a lady wit a source of income is the best gift u can offer to urself.

Stop dating students, they have absolutely nothing to offer. They re jux a liability.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Princeton92(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lol

Mission accomplished
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Starzo: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ntooorrrrr
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by hustla(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This question keeps ringing in my head after a girl am dating for close to two months stopped picking my calls and didn't reply my text even going as far as blocking my number with the phone I gave her. And the reason why I gave her the phone was because she's complaining that her exs' are still disturbing her and her phone doesn't have the block option.
Glory is her name and she is from Delta, and we never had a quarrel neither did we fought.
Well I've taken back my phone though it was a hard thing for me cos I was hoping that she will come back to her senses....

Pls has anyone experienced this, you dated a girl and got her a phone and after 2 days she stopped picking ur calls neither will she reply your text,,,,
Is that a sign of multi personal disorder?

Mugun

grin
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by toprealman: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Glory from Delta.... interesting.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by naijadrivablog: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This question keeps ringing in my head after a girl am dating for close to two months stopped picking my calls and didn't reply my text even going as far as blocking my number with the phone I gave her. And the reason why I gave her the phone was because she's complaining that her exs' are still disturbing her and her phone doesn't have the block option.
Glory is her name and she is from Delta, and we never had a quarrel neither did we fought.
Well I've taken back my phone though it was a hard thing for me cos I was hoping that she will come back to her senses....

Pls has anyone experienced this, you dated a girl and got her a phone and after 2 days she stopped picking ur calls neither will she reply your text,,,,

Op, you are naive and not tech savvy.

All phones, I repeat, all phones can block numbers.

If the phone doesn't have the function, use the network option. Have you heard of "CALL BARRING"

My neighbor once had a cheating girl who used a simple phone and if that girl don go kurukere waka, she will bar the niqqa's call. Call from now till tomorrow, na " number busy" he de see.

One day he tried to call her with my phone while "busying" his line, mine went true shaparly.

For the phone you collected, you acted childishly. You for count your losses and move.

If I be that girl and want that phone back, na tp come give you sob story, form begging and collect am come start to act funny.

5 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by wwwihy: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
YAHOO GIRL
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by yetunsbay(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
stanliwise:

This 2021 get more serious bro.
Thks bro
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Corrected headline

My Girlfriend A Scammer Blocked Me After I Bought a Phone For Her

Fixed it for you. You're welcome

17 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by slimanyd: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Lol. I stopped reading when I saw Delta. But come to think of it. Why lying again that uve collected back ur phone. Post the phone here as evidence .

2 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by DumbGeek(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by CheedyJ(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
yetunsbay:

You no go even see bra for this one..

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.