Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? (53791 Views)

Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by GerraMeh74(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Vinaluv:
Lols. You bought her a phone and she used thesame phone to block you hmm.

some people get mind sha.

lol no be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by budusky05(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Just accept you are her ex too
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by RSVP: 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
yusluvad:
This is not a super story at all. I've once had a similar, I mean exactly same experience with a girl we've been together for two years and I just bought a new phone, and am having three phones at the same time. I had to give her my latest brand new phone of two days.

The day I gave her that phone was the day I got blocked. Funnily, I also ɠot my phone back after a week just like this my nigga. One yeye girl no fit come dey use me catch cruise.

I can never forget 2017 so fast...

I don't know how it feels like to date a girl for 2 good years and still got played ..

2 years is long enough to know the type of devil you're dealing with mehn. I know some girls are smart but forget she go don give your enough sign to clear ur doubt with that period orelse you no be guy man.

I once friend one small gal. She was all dis young POS girl and she started flirting with me the very first day I went there to use their machine. I got the signal and we connect almost immediately.
She would touch my hands and try to expose her boobs each time I went there. My head sef come deh spin but I still kept my cool as a guy man cuz I know dis girl get mission .

nah the P me deh after. Maybe she's also after the money. .. we started talking about sex the next time I went there. She wanted to act like innocent but I get into her head and press her bad girl button cheesy . She go use style style to demand stuffs like she need this she need that but I go just slide the talk to sex talk and she would get carried away. My hood mind wanted to met her needs but I know she's smart so it's most likely trying to use me from the way she sounds so I no care at all.

I went to use another pos somewhere and the transaction wasn't successful then I got debited cuz of the bad network . I walked down to her shop and we started gisting normal . I told her about it and even ask her to buy me soft drink . She did and still offer me 2k as borrow till I sort out my bank issue . I collected the money and gave her back that same evening with extra 500# . And that was the last time I saw her.
All dis happened for just 1week and dis was the same gals that blocked me on whatsapp more than 3times during this 1 week but I no fk her tho :/ So therefore, act like a boss and be in charge when dating all dis young gals.

3 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Skmoda360(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
She is not your girlfriend ok.....that girl no Sabi you she is just after your money....

2 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
angelfallz:
Girls with an ex or exes, are no go areas for me.
U go 4 under 13 ? Badt boy
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by MMXX: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
I gave my girl a certain sum to support her birthday expenses to come,the next day afternoon I asked her to quickly cook something for me to eat n run along..She said she's "managing her foodstuff n doesn't want it to waste/finish quickly"..

If you see the massive shock on me after hearing that nonsense,though she said it jokingly I know there's an atom of truth with her words...I asked her not to cook again,I will get food outside n eat.

Women are wicked,fear them cry

9 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by 9jaRealist: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This question keeps ringing in my head after a girl am dating for close to two months stopped picking my calls and didn't reply my text even going as far as blocking my number with the phone I gave her. And the reason why I gave her the phone was because she's complaining that her exs' are still disturbing her and her phone doesn't have the block option.
Glory is her name and she is from Delta, and we never had a quarrel neither did we fought.
Well I've taken back my phone though it was a hard thing for me cos I was hoping that she will come back to her senses....

Pls has anyone experienced this, you dated a girl and got her a phone and after 2 days she stopped picking ur calls neither will she reply your text,,,,
Is that a sign of multi personal disorder?
captainjoh:
Bro I experienced same thing before, got her a phone and she stop taking my calls.

Baba I collect the phone back, though it was tough

A gift is a gift...
Once given, we don’t want to hear about it.

Typical Nigerian men always whining about spending money....
Dude, if you could not afford it, you should never have given it.

Nothing more tedious than men who need money to get a girl....
In the meantime, you’ve enjoyed having a “girlfriend” for 2 months.

GET OVER IT AND MOVE THE EFF ON!
At the end of the day, you’ll discover it’s for the BEST anyway.

>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
captainjoh:

Bro I experienced same thing before, got her a phone and she stop taking my calls.

Baba I collect the phone back, though it was tough
Tough ko
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
I swear nairaland na funny zone when it comes to p*$$y issue see savage upon comments

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
cococandy:
Is that all ?
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by marylandcakes: 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
@OP
I think she is still learning how to use the handset, she must have accidentally pressed the block button.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by thuxzwda1: 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them

My guy!.....

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Fr33born(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
naijadrivablog:

Op, you are naive and not tech savvy.

All phones, I repeat, all phones can block numbers.

If the phone doesn't have the function, use the network option. Have you heard of "CALL BARRING"

My neighbor once had a cheating girl who used a simple phone and if that girl don go kurukere waka, she will bar the niqqa's call. Call from now till tomorrow, na " number busy" he de see.

One day he tried to call her with my phone while "busying" his line, mine went true shaparly.

For the phone you collected, you acted childishly. You for count your losses and move.

If I be that girl and want that phone back, na tp come give you sob story, form begging and collect am come start to act funny.

See how you are contradicting yourself. You said all phones can block numbers and still said " if it doesn't have the function...".

Na "I too know" dey kill una. Have you used all phones in the world?

That was how one Oversabi like you was claiming all phones in the world has calculator. I gave him my phone to show me and he couldn't. I'm sure you also think all phones have calculator too.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by yetunsbay(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
providencia:

Not all phones blacklist numbers. Abeg rest
true, my nokia 302 doesn't have.

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by KFeeders(f): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
No! It was not the SEX that killed the relationship

Checkout our original jimbo ori natural products for smooth skin of your newborns, babies, young children & adults.

One of our products is jimbo ori black soap which exfoliate the skin (opening the pores of the skin & remove dead cells to give room for new cells for natural glow of the skin)
Check my signature for enquiries
grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Fr33born(m): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
9jaRealist:

Typical Nigerian men always whining A gift is a gift...Once given it’s no longer yours.

In the meantime, you’ve had a girlfriend for 2 months.

True but not the type you give Nigerian girls. Not when the person I gave the gifts to has been playing me and calling me a mugu and I finally find out.

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
GerraMeh74:
lol no be juju be that?

lol na luv tongue but e be like say e don clear for op eye.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Fr33born(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Juliearth:

Even if its a torchlight phone, you can be able to blacklist numbers, so what are you on about?

Stop arguing on what you don't know please. Have you used all phone?

Not all phones blacklist, not all phones have call barring like someone above claimed.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by AKINBOLADANTATA: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Young man, try and get the phone from her ( trick her) - when you get the phone, it is yours again.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
yetunsbay:
you'd be a damn pretty sis based on ur moniker gender. Am I wrong

smile

we are wonderfully made

no u are not
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Skmoda360(m): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them
Baba naija men sef need to get some sense.....you go just dey give money and phone to random woman generally ....that's some fvcked up shit.

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by masseratti: 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
You did the right thing
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Kingzjayzee: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
what is multi personal disorder abeg?
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Kingzjayzee: 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
wants to block u with same phone u gifted her? the bae wicked pass buhari oo.

3 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by 9jaRealist: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fr33born:
True but not the type you give Nigerian girls. Not when the person I gave the gifts to has been playing me and calling me a mugu and I finally find out.

If you cannot afford the “gift” do not give it in the first instance...
>

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by justtoodark: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
bros,women of today are stone cold....

i had to learn my lesson too....
some are very cruel and wicked attached with a smile....

but i know some good women sha....and thats enough for me....i dont need to know all of them....

2 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Adewale1603(m): 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Lawyer not all phones does that
all phone does, except you don't use simcard inside. the service provider features, which is contained globally in all phones, just that there are different means of it achieving the same goal. like call barring or diverting,voicemail. in some years back there was actually even a code for blocking phone numbers, locking and unlocking airtime balance

2 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by GerraMeh74(m): 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
Vinaluv:

lol na luv tongue but e be like say e don clear for op eye.

lol if Naija girls deal with you, even if na juju e must clear for your eyes, imagine buying phone and getting blocked days later, Nne hope you are not like that?
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by masseratti: 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
9jaRealist:

A gift is a gift...
Once given, we don’t want to hear about it.

Typical Nigerian men always whining about spending money....
Dude, if you could not afford it, you should never have given it.

Nothing more tedious than men who need money to get a girl....
In the meantime, you’ve enjoyed having a “girlfriend” for 2 months.

GET OVER IT AND MOVE THE EFF ON!
At the end of the day, you’ll discover it’s for the BEST anyway.

>
it's your type that whine in the corner crying over a girl while saying you are a strong man, a gift is a gift, when you gift a 419 man a gift..and you find out you ve been tricked, then come out with your alpha chest and be saying a gift is a gift, you lots need to date other girls from other climes, our Nigerian girls are way beyond pluto when it comes to conning a guy, you know you not interested so why do you have to tell him about your woes, tell him yes, you agree to date him, only for him to buy you a phone and you blocked him with a phone he bought for you with his hard earned money? That's sheer wickedness and and it's evil, deception, am glad he got his phone back, let's call a spade a spade do that the society will be better.

4 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by justtoodark: 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
GerraMeh74:
lol if Naija girls deal with you, even if na juju e must clear for your eyes, imagine buying phone and getting blocked days later, Nne hope you are not like that?

dont fool yourself and think that only Naija girls can be wicked....
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by justtoodark: 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
masseratti:
it's your type that whine in the corner crying over a girl while saying you are a strong man, a gift is a gift, when you gift a 419 man a gift..and you find out you ve been tricked, then come out with your alpha chest and be saying a gift is a gift, you lots need to date other girls from other climes, our Nigerian girls are way beyond pluto when it comes to conning a guy, you know you not interested so why do you have to tell him about your woes, tell him yes, you agree to date him, only for him to buy you a phone and you blocked him with a phone he bought for you with his hard earned money? That's sheer wickedness and and it's evil, deception, am glad he got his phone back, let's call a spade a spade do that the society will be better.

haha....another wanted to sell my car....

imagine somebody callin you and askin if the car is ready for handover....
and she be german woman oohh....ehen....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.