Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

God Is Not A Christian. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not A Christian. (1910 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Not A Christian. by Pacifier(m): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2007
The things certain people have chosen to say and sometime do, in defence or denial of the Almighty, really makes me shudder. And i make this my contribution, for those that need some objective clarification regarding the matter at hand.
God is neither a christian nor a moslem! And that goes for every other religion(or whatever they choose to call themselves) as well. God is God. The Creator and Sustainer of all creatures.
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2007
I personally am not sure I believe in God, but that's my choice.
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by Reverend(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2007
God is a pretend character that weak minded individuals use to give themselves a false sense of security.

Time to stop worshiping ficticious people and put our effort into making the world a better place wink wink
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Siena:
I personally DON'T believe in god, but that's my choice.

Shuo! How can u say such? So who creates you? angry shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Most Christains Make God Sick / Please I Need An Answer,is Heaven Real? / "Convert To Islam Or Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.