Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group (58863 Views)

Ortom: We Spend ₦700 Million Monthly On Pensioners / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by shedy03(m): 12:05am On Mar 23, 2021
Coronabirus:
Even goat won't believe the existence of FUNAM. FUNAM exist since 2018 to stock ethnic tension and up till now it exist only online with ghost enemies of Nigeria controlling it.
Very soon Ortom will be exposed because he acted immaturely when staging the scene. Truth will soon come out. Nobody can show members of that group nor their identity, they only exist on social media and I'm sure it's enemies of peace that created it. I hope NPF dictate professionalism in uncovering the people behind this group and believe me Ortom may fall on the net of suspicion.
This is how boko boys operated and got out of control, and here are fulanis flexing untouchable. Deceive yourself.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by cardoctor(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Hmmmm. Hmmmmmmm. Hmmmmmmm. I hope this doesn't degenerate into a global feud.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 23, 2021
Yes. Yes, we did. The Fulani Nationality Movement (FUNAM) carried out the attack. We have genuine reasons. We acted on behalf of millions of Fulani people in 15 countries.

“It's a case of vengeance against an infidel who has used his time and money, deployed in destroying the Fulani values and inheritance.

“Our courageous fighters carried out this historic attack to send a great message to Ortom and his collaborators: Whereever you are, once you are against Fulani long-term interest, we shall get you down. This is a clear warning. We hope those who take us for granted will get the indisputable message.”

This are people I'm sharing the same country with? People that have their own agenda and long term interests to protect, I've been against Secession for a long time now but with this, I think Nigeria needs to have a bitter divorce!

1 Like

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by calyto: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
If you are sensible enough, you would have noted the questions that I asked initially before pointing out an EXAMPLE that I gave as related to same issue but it is what it is. What you don't have, you don't have grin grin grin grin grin
FrLukas:

The post said FUNAM you're talking of MACBAN.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
[s]
calyto:
If you are sensible enough, you would have noted the questions that I asked initially before pointing out an EXAMPLE that I gave as related to same issue but it is what it is. What you don't have, you don't have grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Gbenu oshi soun. Ode. No one as sensible as I am in your family.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
calcal:
All the women in my family are bleeping the Fulani herdsmen satisfying their slave master

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga / Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) / Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.