Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group (58864 Views)

Ortom: We Spend ₦700 Million Monthly On Pensioners / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Kingrefreshed: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/22/we-shall-assassinate-you-soon%E2%80%94fulani-militia-group-tells-ortom-southern-nigerian

This is Buhari talking to him directly.

That's what you get when you embrace fulani people and their religion in your state. These people are born Terrorists worldwide

1 Like

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Eriokanmi: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Na lie, this message has been circulating around Benue groups since Ortom's lies were exposed. Sahara reporters got this from the social media, as we all know they have be pursuing an agenda lately.
This is just like the imaginary Mohammed Isa ESN claimed to have caught and killed.

Ortom said he was attacked by Fulani herdsmen, they were 15 in number, they were dressed in black, they were armed, his security aids fought back. He ran for 1.5 km.
Questions we have been asking.
If they were so close for him to count them, how come none of his people sustained any injuries.
They were so close enough he identified them as Fulani herdsmen, maybe he even heard them speaking their language. But they couldn't shoot any of the herdsmen.
How come 3 people that were there with him gave 3 different stories.
And how he was able to run for 1.5km, that one no concern me sha.
What we know from reports on ground is that Ortom went to do his usual land grabbing and was chased like a thief by youths of that community.
...and what if he had been killed eventually? You'd have said otherwise right? Your mouth stinks
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Fortune109:
Any serious government should know that this may not be a Fulani group...the threat sounds more like trying to instigate hate against the fulani people to me...

The truth is, if you've been involved in evil for long...when the kama starts raining on you, it rains from all directions...

Where is their denial? Why isn't FUNAM denying it if it is false?

1 Like

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Omoboricash(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Na lie, this message has been circulating around Benue groups since Ortom's lies were exposed. Sahara reporters got this from the social media, as we all know they have be pursuing an agenda lately.
This is just like the imaginary Mohammed Isa ESN claimed to have caught and killed.

Ortom said he was attacked by Fulani herdsmen, they were 15 in number, they were dressed in black, they were armed, his security aids fought back. He ran for 1.5 km.
Questions we have been asking.
If they were so close for him to count them, how come none of his people sustained any injuries.
They were so close enough he identified them as Fulani herdsmen, maybe he even heard them speaking their language. But they couldn't shoot any of the herdsmen.
How come 3 people that were there with him gave 3 different stories.
And how he was able to run for 1.5km, that one no concern me sha.
What we know from reports on ground is that Ortom went to do his usual land grabbing and was chased like a thief by youths of that community.
Ortom story can only buy sympathy from his followers not intellectual people like you and I .
So many flaws in his claim
The same man ran 1.5km distance
The same man with security details challenged the Fulani
The same man counted the Fulani that attacked him to be 15 while he was on the run
He should continue deceiving his gullible followers

1 Like

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by BafanaBafana: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
Eriokanmi:
...and what if he had been killed eventually? You'd have said otherwise right? Your mouth stinks
Fade from here. Fuul!
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
juman:
Everybody can see that IBB was right when he removed buhari.

Don't whitewash IBB here. For all we know he might be the one sponsoring all these.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Eriokanmi: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
JAOS:
Sahara reporters are spreading hatred,malice,fear and anti-social agenda in the country they should be deep investigation in their processes
was ortom also the owner of SR?
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by obosi2028(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
onoms4luv:
They claim they owned the country, and every other person is a slave

Nor be their fault Sha, na talk them talk, na hear I hear, the shield when dey protect them go soon fail them one day, and when we strike, we strike so hard..
the know whom they taking to. They new Igbo race is not part of it . They new how 1967 was not for the rest Nigeria with their foreign machinery talk less of Fulani alone it won't talk us three days there be no Fulani Nigeria again.

2 Likes

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by dochenaj: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
It is only in Nigeria that someone will come out and openly admit to plotting an assassination and will not be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Eriokanmi: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Fade from here. Fuul!
Your mouth stinks, I repeat. You don't sound human. Shame!
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by FILEBE(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
franchasng:
All you guys from the South are fools. Complete idiots!!!

Fulani terrorist group without fear is threatening a serving Governor and all other Nigerians who refuse giving them their lands for free for their personal businesses, and instead of you cowardly Southern youths to start mobilizing yourselves for retaliatory attacks even without provocation which will make them retreat, you are rather here instigating fear in the hearts of your fellow southern cowards.

God forbid!

Fulani should know that if all other Nigerian tribes allow Fulani to kill and trample on them freely, Igbos will rather die all than allow that to happen/

Igbos alone single handedly fought Fulani agenda even with their collaboration with Yoruba and the rest of Nigerian tribes and held the war for 3 good years....they should think about it now........

ESN alone will wipe out the entire Fulani tribe in West Africa without the help of Nigerian combined military forces they always use to shield themselves from destruction angry angry angry

Hungry, lanky fools forming warriors, bring it on fools angry

What nonsense angry angry angry angry

This is just exactly what i am saying. You sit behind you keyboards to type all these while you and your family hide at one place.
You have just made a childish comment. Makes me wonder how many kids we have here on NL typing tribalistic shiiiits. You can't even win the war against terrorism with manners and talks like this.
If you read what i wrote well, i am talking about Nairaland and tribalism . We have started making it seems so normal to hate a tribe. Any small crime that has to do with drugs, we are quick to associate it with an igbo person. Now, assuming a foreigner, someone at the embassy is an active viewer on nairaland and always sees the drugs association with the igbos we do here. He then goes to denies you entry , scruntinizes you differently from other travellers. How will yoy feel?

My statement isnt to justify the rubbish the herdsmen do or anything. My statement was directed to nairalanders who are tribalisic just as you have just potrayed .

2 Likes

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by obosi2028(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
onoms4luv:
They claim they owned the country, and every other person is a slave

Nor be their fault Sha, na talk them talk, na hear I hear, the shield when dey protect them go soon fail them one day, and when we strike, we strike so hard..
the know whom they taking to. They new Igbo race is not part of it . They new how 1967 was not easy for the rest of Nigeria with their foreign machinery talk less of Fulani alone it won't take us three days there be no Fulani in Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by BobbieZion(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
salt1:
Obadiah Mailafia's revelation comes to mind.

If we where students in a class,I will like to sit next to you.
You are sensible.

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
IvarDboneless:
I still can't fantom the total silence on the part of our great DSS in all of these quagmire in recent time's. What is really going on

It's now FSS.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nairalandmonika:
Niger delta it's time we join biafra in the struggle, there's no such thing as south south, even the term Niger delta was form by the Fulanis to separate us.
Niger delta it's time to be wise, one Nigeria no dey favor us.

I suspect you are Igbo otherwise a Niger Delta man will be yearning for the dream of Adaka Boro for a Niger Delta Republic and not another form of servitude under the Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
sojfarm:
So what else is the National Assembly waiting for to impeach the living mannequin

He owns the National Assembly. Most people haven't considered the factthat the Senate president might probably be a Fulani man.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by FILEBE(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
smallsmall:

Stop shaking like a leaf, out of Fear!
The Culprit is not a Human or is FUNAM the name of somebody or a TRIBAL ASSOCIATION?
If a threat presents itself as a TRIBE, then it must be fought as a TRIBE.

The threat is not just Fulani from Nigeria, even the President who assembled them for Political Violence, said they are FOREIGN FULANIS and here we have FUNAM claiming to represent Fulanis from 15 countries, how does that translate to one Man?

Ghana's President dealth decisively with these Fulanis and their Country is in peace but our own President is the one stoking this Genocide on other tribes.

Bros. Not about being afraid or anything. I am talking about Nairalanders who have made tribalism into a common talk. Subsconciously , these talks breed hatred. We know.

@ the topic, it is a war we all have to come together and fight. I, personally have had a similar expeience where someone said he is immune to being arrested because he is from same village with the president. This kind of issue we fight with sense. That is what i am saying.

Hope you understand now?
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Omoboricash:

Ortom story can only buy sympathy from his followers not intellectual people like you and I .
So many flaws in his claim
The same man ran 1.5km distance
The same man with security details challenged the Fulani
The same man counted the Fulani that attacked him to be 15 while he was on the run
He should continue deceiving his gullible followers

Don't be silly Mr.

If you were accused of trying to kill the Lagos State governor by the state governor himself what would you do?

Won't you come out and debunk his claim?

Where is FUNAM's denial?

1 Like

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by BafanaBafana: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Your mouth stinks, I repeat. You don't sound human. Shame!
How will you know when you don't have sense?
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nairalandmonika: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
FrLukas:

I suspect you are Igbo otherwise a Niger Delta man will be yearning for the dream of Adaka Boro for a Niger Delta Republic and not another form of servitude under the Igbos.
I'm a confirm itsekiri guy from warri. Do u see any Niger delta person being serious with the Niger delta republic struggle?

As it stands now, it's easier to achieve biafre together with the ibos rather than one imaginary Niger delta republic.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by toplinetrtrend: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

Ortom, nice staging

If fulnai terrorists decide to murder your entire family, won't it be nice if we call it a staging? grin. It will be nice, right?
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by IvarDboneless: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Atlas9:

It's now FSS.
It has never gotten this bad
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by ablejesus26(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
providencia:
This is the type of news that gives the underage terrorist ablejesus26 orgasms

What is the color of your problem

wat have I got to do with dis

abi dat thing wey dey do you for head don start again ���

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by BafanaBafana: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
FrLukas:

Don't be silly Mr.

If you were accused of trying to kill the Lagos State governor by the state governor himself what would you do?

Won't you come out and debunk his claim?

Where is FUNAM's denial?
Is there any group like FUNAM?
Don't be so gullible please, try to fact check no matter how pleasing the news may be
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by juman(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
FrLukas:

Don't whitewash IBB here. For all we know he might be the one sponsoring all these.

Dont be stupid.
If he is the one sponsoring it, why cant he be arrested and prosecuted?
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by ablejesus26(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
providencia:
This is the type of news that gives the underage terrorist ablejesus26 orgasms

Or did you confuse me with an ipob member

for the records I am not in support of ipob diving into terror and senseless killings
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
[quote author=franchasng post=100108195]

Lol. These are the parts that interest me in your book of lamentations.

They are hungry and not well fed. During Biafran war, my uncle alone used his bare hands to capture nothing less than 20 Nigerian soldiers, mostly Fulani, Bororo and Yorubas and took away their guns which were returned back to Biafra for military use because Biafra lacked weapons due to unprepared war.

Hahahahaha... Your uncle defeated 20 armed soldiers with bare hand. We need that your uncle to come and defeat the Fulanis already bro. Please call him out of retirement abeg and if he's gone to the great beyond, we will have to wake him up o.

Biafra had special forces.....the commandos who were given no gun or arms, they were trained like lions to devour any enemy in sight and get his guns and they succeeded in several of their invasions.

Chestbeating as usual. They had all that yet lost the war with Ojukwu scampering to safety?
So now, it was a war y'all were prepared to fight. Another day another narrative. Soon, you will come and tell us it was a genocide. Shior. Afenu sha.

Fulani should go and ask about Aguleri and Umuleri Anambra communal war which happened not long ago....everything became a weapon of war......thunder, rain, fire, river, water, roads, dogs, fowl, just name it......they should continue with this.

*Yinmu

My only anger is the rest of Nigerians (except Igbos) empowered these heartless, ungrateful lanky fools called Fulani people with Nigerian state resources by voting in Buhari, a known tribalist, a known terrorist as President.

Yeye. Of course you all are always angry with and ready to place the blame on others as usual. That's what you do. Guess who sold the entire Southern Nigeria to the Fulanis by forming a government with them just to spite Awolowo and the Yorubas? 5 points for you if you get that right.

Since then, Nigeria has always been in the firm grip of the North.

When we had a lucky break with Goodluck Jonathan, he put Igbos in his cabinet, fumbled the ball and all they did was steal and steal and steal. Keep blaming other tribes o except your own.

Igbos screamed and screamed when this terrorist of a President was busy appointing only Fulanis and loyal conquered Hausas into key security positions in Nigeria but Yorubas continued to attack and mock Igbos saying they wail a lot.....that its because Goodluck lost.......didn't Igbos support Yaradua, is Yaradua not a Fulani man Didn' Igbos support Shagari, is Shagari not a Fulani man

Igbos screamed and screamed and screamed...then went ahead and voted en masse for Atiku another Fulani man. Funny guy.

Buhari is a known terrorist and a mistake. all my uncles that served in military with him said the guy is a confirm terrorist and lack military strength, just fortunate with lopsided appointments.

So, it is Buhari that is still there and not Jibril from Sudan? You see why we can't trust any narrative coming from you guys.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Imagine this threat was made by a southern militia group to a sitting Northern governor
Heads would have been rolling

2 Likes

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
[s]
juman:

Dont be stupid.
If he is the one sponsoring it, why cant he be arrested and prosecuted?
[/s]

Wow. How old are you dumbfuck?

Never mind, swerve.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by madukka(m): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
This is the consequence when a people lack foresight to the point of empowering an enemy bent on destroying them. Imagine being trapped in a room with a 12 foot King Cobra. That is the closest present scenario. Even if they're unable to eliminate Ortom, they'll surely plant their stooge like they did throughout the South after Ortom is gone in 2 years. What I find intriguing is that they do not even care that these are regions that handed Nigeria over to them. They're still bent on destroying them. Imagine the US Consulate in Lagos recognizing the Sarkin Fulani in Lagos Yorubaland. Doesn't that tell you that what Mr Igboho is saying that Lagos is conquered by Fulani is correct? Reminds me of the British recognition of the Emir of Ilorin instead of the Balogun who had even grown more powerful than the Emir when the British arrived Ilorin. You see, it'll take having men like Igboho and Kanu rally the natives, otherwise, this country is already gone.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Is there any group like FUNAM?
Don't be so gullible please, try to fact check no matter how pleasing the news may be

You must be a Fulani man to know which group the Fulanis have and which group they don't have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga / Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) / Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.