Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group (58827 Views)

Ortom: We Spend ₦700 Million Monthly On Pensioners / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by BafanaBafana: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
FrLukas:
[s][/s]
Open the links you posted and read through. You will not die!
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by authority2006(m): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
PureMe01:
Yorubas shout sai Buhari!
Hope you guys will vote him again in 2023?
Zimbabwean president just announced that he's ready to grant asylum to Yoruba refugees fleeing from Fulani terrorists,so the options are now increasing for you guys.

HeadShot:

Those people fall my hand no be small...

Chanting sai barber ...

Neither Buhari nor Yorubas democratic choice of leadership is your problem. Your problem had been with you before Buhari came on board and it is likely going to be with you after Buhari might have left office.
Na under Buhari Boko Haram started?
Na under Buhari kidnappings started?
Na under Buhari armed robbery started?
Na under Buhari baby factories started?
Na under Buhari herdsmen vs farmers crisis started?
You guys should quit wailing over your electoral loss and move on. Under Jonathan, even Abuja the FCT wasn't safe.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by OyinO: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
JAOS:
Sahara reporters are spreading hatred,malice,fear and anti-social agenda in the country they should be deep investigation in their processes

Anything spread about Nigeria at these times is correct because We are at War. And it is said that during war, truth vanishes. Whether Rumour spread, Hatred spread, spread of malice, fear, and anti-social agenda in Naija is right on point given the level of INSECURITY, incongruities, KILLINGS, banditry, book harming, inflation, kidnappings, hunger and starvation. You don't need any deep investigation in any process to ascertain these realities.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by tonididdy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
So apparently if you speak against the Fulani agenda... You will be beheaded says there Fulani movement chair.

... Na by force to Fulanise naija now Abe?...

1 Like

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Howearn: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
ohhh
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by PlainSight(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
ArrewaDrugGang:
This group should know that no one is untouchable. Even buhari their leader and the sultan their sponsor can be popped too.
The Former is supposed to be SHIIT by now.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by HeadShot: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
authority2006:

Neither Buhari nor Yorubas democratic choice of leadership is your problem. Your problem had been with you before Buhari came on board and it is likely going to be with you after Buhari might have left office.
You guys should quit wailing over your electoral loss and move on. Under Jonathan, even Abuja the FCT wasn't safe.

But it was under Buhari some people started moving to Benin republic IDP camps in droves...

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Tillatalk: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
No arrest will be made on this threat
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Basher8583: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
CONFIRMED BY SAHARA REPORTERS

The more reason why you should not take this news serious
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by foreshore(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/22/we-shall-assassinate-you-soon%E2%80%94fulani-militia-group-tells-ortom-southern-nigerian

The more reason Nigeria must split into pieces.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by osusuallstars: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Na lie, this message has been circulating around Benue groups since Ortom's lies were exposed. Sahara reporters got this from the social media, as we all know they have be pursuing an agenda lately.
This is just like the imaginary Mohammed Isa ESN claimed to have caught and killed.

Ortom said he was attacked by Fulani herdsmen, they were 15 in number, they were dressed in black, they were armed, his security aids fought back. He ran for 1.5 km.
Questions we have been asking.
If they were so close for him to count them, how come none of his people sustained any injuries.
They were so close enough he identified them as Fulani herdsmen, maybe he even heard them speaking their language. But they couldn't shoot any of the herdsmen.
How come 3 people that were there with him gave 3 different stories.
And how he was able to run for 1.5km, that one no concern me sha.
What we know from reports on ground is that Ortom went to do his usual land grabbing and was chased like a thief by youths of that community.

Common sense is not common
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by kelly72: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
ScamHunter:
Some of us warned Benue and Southern Kaduna people in 2014 of the calamity of voting APC but they, like Yoruba shouted Sai Baba. Today, Fulani agenda is on course just like the German Machine of 1914. This is the consequence when a people lack foresight to the point of empowering an enemy bent on destroying them. Imagine being trapped in a room with a 12 foot King Cobra. That is the closest present scenario. Even if they're unable to eliminate Ortom, they'll surely plant their stooge like they did throughout the South after Ortom is gone in 2 years. What I find intriguing is that they do not even care that these are regions that handed Nigeria over to them. They're still bent on destroying them. Imagine the US Consulate in Lagos recognizing the Sarkin Fulani in Lagos Yorubaland. Doesn't that tell you that what Mr Igboho is saying that Lagos is conquered by Fulani is correct? Reminds me of the British recognition of the Emir of Ilorin instead of the Balogun who had even grown more powerful than the Emir when the British arrived Ilorin. You see, it'll take having men like Igboho and Kanu rally the natives, otherwise, this country is already gone.
For Yoruba people, if you guys keep sitting on the fence due to fear of tomorrow and what you'll eat, by 2023, Birom would be child's play to what Fulani has mapped for you because half your land would be IDPs while the other half would be EDPs. For all the other ethnic groups, you'd better take the warning of Theophilus Danjuma Seriously.

"What I find intriguing is that they do not even care that these are regions that handed Nigeria over to them. They're still bent on destroying them".
Na your papa born you, brother.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by chriscrosss(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
Yet buhari never called Fulani , terrorist.. I reserve my moment..
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Open the links you posted and read through. You will not die!

That is left for you Mr Banana Banana. Mine is to show you that the group exists. Those posts are from 2020.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
I think every community should as a matter of urgency, start profiling Residents in their communities
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nairalandmonika: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
FrLukas:

If you are Itshekiri then what are you doing thinking about joining up with Biafra instead of your kith and kin in Yorubaland?

I'm just curious.
Even though our language is Yorubiod and we have common ancestors with the Yoruba. Geographically where we are situated in more closer to the biafraland.
But I honestly don't mind, be it Yorubaland or biafra, I just want this country to slip and Yoruba don't seem to be too keen on that.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nairalandmonika: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
authority2006:

Guy, shut up. You are talking nonsense. If all this things happened b4 was buhari to make it worst or better.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nairalandmonika:

Even though our language is Yorubiod and we have common ancestors with the Yoruba. Geographically where we are situated in more closer to the biafraland.
But I honestly don't mind, be it Yorubaland or biafra, I just want this country to slip and Yoruba don't seem to be too keen on that.

That's because you don't know what's going on in Yorubaland. Itshekiris speak a YORUBA dialect which is very close to that of Ondo and Ijebu. I know because I'm Ondo.

Go on YouTube and find out more of what we are doing to liberate Yorubaland.

It is most likely that Yorubaland will achieve nationhood first if we can maintain this tempo.

The Yorubas in Diaspora are coordinating with those at home strongly.

Nigeria is gone. That's for sure.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nairalandmonika: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
FrLukas:

That's because you don't know what's going on in Yorubaland. Itshekiris speak a YORUBA dialect which is very close to that of Ondo and Ijebu. I know because I'm Ondo.

Go on YouTube and find out more of what we are doing to liberate Yorubaland.

It is most likely that Yorubaland will achieve nationhood first if we can maintain this tempo.

The Yorubas in Diaspora are coordinating with those at home strongly.

Nigeria is gone. That's for sure.
See what am talking about
https://www.nairaland.com/6471637/oluwo-iwo-dares-sunday-igboho/2#100117378

Same with Niger delta people, there's no unity or focus
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Yusman316(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
ScamHunter:
Some of us warned Benue and Southern Kaduna people in 2014 of the calamity of voting APC but they, like Yoruba shouted Sai Baba. Today, Fulani agenda is on course just like the German Machine of 1914. This is the consequence when a people lack foresight to the point of empowering an enemy bent on destroying them. Imagine being trapped in a room with a 12 foot King Cobra. That is the closest present scenario. Even if they're unable to eliminate Ortom, they'll surely plant their stooge like they did throughout the South after Ortom is gone in 2 years. What I find intriguing is that they do not even care that these are regions that handed Nigeria over to them. They're still bent on destroying them. Imagine the US Consulate in Lagos recognizing the Sarkin Fulani in Lagos Yorubaland. Doesn't that tell you that what Mr Igboho is saying that Lagos is conquered by Fulani is correct? Reminds me of the British recognition of the Emir of Ilorin instead of the Balogun who had even grown more powerful than the Emir when the British arrived Ilorin. You see, it'll take having men like Igboho and Kanu rally the natives, otherwise, this country is already gone.
For Yoruba people, if you guys keep sitting on the fence due to fear of tomorrow and what you'll eat, by 2023, Birom would be child's play to what Fulani has mapped for you because half your land would be IDPs while the other half would be EDPs. For all the other ethnic groups, you'd better take the warning of Theophilus Danjuma Seriously.
In other words u warned people against voting for ex PDP members? grin
ScamHunter:
In other words u warned people against voting for ex PDP members?
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by kennyamusan(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Na lie, this message has been circulating around Benue groups since Ortom's lies were exposed. Sahara reporters got this from the social media, as we all know they have be pursuing an agenda lately.
This is just like the imaginary Mohammed Isa ESN claimed to have caught and killed.

Ortom said he was attacked by Fulani herdsmen, they were 15 in number, they were dressed in black, they were armed, his security aids fought back. He ran for 1.5 km.
Questions we have been asking.
If they were so close for him to count them, how come none of his people sustained any injuries.
They were so close enough he identified them as Fulani herdsmen, maybe he even heard them speaking their language. But they couldn't shoot any of the herdsmen.
How come 3 people that were there with him gave 3 different stories.
And how he was able to run for 1.5km, that one no concern me sha.
What we know from reports on ground is that Ortom went to do his usual land grabbing and was chased like a thief by youths of that community.
can u at least pretend u have sense

1 Like

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nairalandmonika:

See what am talking about
https://www.nairaland.com/6471637/oluwo-iwo-dares-sunday-igboho/2#100117378

Same with Niger delta people, there's no unity or focus

You are focusing on the wrong people and the wrong news.

If you get all your news from Nairaland no wonder you don't know what's going on in Yorubaland.

Go on other platforms and get a more rounded information about our progress.

Oluwo and many of our Obas are compromised. It won't take much to dethrone them no doubt.

What happened to the Oba of Lagos is small compared to what will happen to them.

More Yorubas in Diaspora are relocating to Nigeria for this cause.

A lot is going on underground.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by REALretep(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
Senseless set of people.

If this report is true, then those Fulani people are really stupid

1 Like

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by femijay8271(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
FrLukas:

They have already taken over Nigeria.

They are already in the rainforest of the South with their weapons ready.

They are only waiting for the signal in 2022/2023 to start the war of taking over everywhere.

you are absolutely right about this but I pray God Almighty win this battle for us

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by freemanq(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
And federal government has refused to declare the fulani herdsmen Terrorists? God is watching us from heaven.who laugh last laugh the best.shalom

1 Like

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by freemanq(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
And federal government has refused to declare the fulani herdsmen Terrorists? God is watching us from heaven.who laugh last laugh the best Shalom

1 Like

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by PoloG: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lol... from Sahara desert reporters grin
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by femijay8271(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Samson0599:
Imagine this threat was made by a southern militia group to a sitting Northern governor
Heads would have been rolling

bro, I keep saying this... prepare yourself for battle because we are at war

1 Like

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Yeahmehn: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/22/we-shall-assassinate-you-soon%E2%80%94fulani-militia-group-tells-ortom-southern-nigerian
Na Sahara reporters sef mtcheeeew and this useless benue gov. These two have been formulating story since 2015.
Believe Nigerian politicians at your peril
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
dochenaj:
It is only in Nigeria that someone will come out and openly admit to plotting an assassination and will not be arrested.
Even goat won't believe the existence of FUNAM. FUNAM exist since 2018 to stock ethnic tension and up till now it exist only online with ghost enemies of Nigeria controlling it.
Very soon Ortom will be exposed because he acted immaturely when staging the scene. Truth will soon come out. Nobody can show members of that group nor their identity, they only exist on social media and I'm sure it's enemies of peace that created it. I hope NPF dictate professionalism in uncovering the people behind this group and believe me Ortom may fall on the net of suspicion.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by BafanaBafana: 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
FrLukas:

That is left for you Mr Banana Banana. Mine is to show you that the group exists. Those posts are from 2020.
If you had read through, you wouldn't be embarrassing yourself like this
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by shedy03(m): 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Thank God osinbajo, amechi, gov of ekiti, etc are watching this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More / Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.