Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! (4934 Views)

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by lekki1444: 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
money ritual is real nwanne but the most powerful one works with astrology

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
If money ritual is real, why is the richest man in the world now from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by SporaD8: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
rookidmart:
Money ritual real meanwhile Elon Musk and Bezos are competing for net worth of $200 bn meanwhile all the people doing """money ritual""" fit no get up to $1 million for all their assets.

Abi African ritual (like all other things African) dey inferior to oyibo own too?
Before nko? Same as law of energy, wealth(money ritual) can not be created nor destroyed. It can only be transform from one form to another. No matter how rich the candidate want to be, He can never be richer than the GDP of his country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by nelsonebby(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
If it was real most people won't be poor and most people will be missing too

2 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by ruggedtimi(m): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
LordDarius:
Superstition or not... stuff like this happens even in Europe... My elder brother that based in Germany told us a similar story... Even in Europe... Maybe for fame, for wealth, for power or position... Ritual Na Ritual
Europeans and Americans practice money ritualism more than Africans. A whole family line and generations will get involved in the rituals.

1 Like

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by ClassicMan202(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
rookidmart:

Na wetin them dey usually talk.
Say all these billionaires say them sell their souls to devil.
I come dey wonder if naija souls dey cheaper than oyibo own.

All the people for Africa wey talk say them dey do money ritual, none of them reach top 100,000,000 sef for richest people in the world, not to talk of Forbes list
So wetin be the benefit of their so-called money ritual?

Baba forget o.... Wetin we no know for this world pass us
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by ClassicMan202(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
nelsonebby:
If it was real most people won't be poor and most people will be missing too

Are you will to pay the sacrifice?
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by ClassicMan202(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
lekki1444:
money ritual is real nwanne but the most powerful one works with astrology

The truth is most people think that what they cannot see doesn't exist
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
Your story didn't prove anything.

If you have knowledge, nothing changes you putting your knowledge into good use for money.

Can you say Dangote did money ritual ? No.

He simply has the knowledge to make wealth. That the stupid boy died instead of his father proves nothing.

Yes, there are spirits that can pause or cause good fortune. But they are subject to humans.

2 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by femi4: 5:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Superstitions.

Why is Dangote still the richest man

2 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Jeromejnr(m): 6:16am On Mar 23, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

If you have knowledge, nothing changes you putting your knowledge into good use for money.

He simply has the knowledge to make wealth. That the stupid boy died instead of his father proves nothing.

Yes, there are spirits that can pause good fortune or cause food fortune. But they are subject to humans.

You just contradicted yourself and ended up saying nothing.

1 Like

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by nelsonebby(m): 6:52am On Mar 23, 2021
ClassicMan202:

The truth is most people think that what they cannot see doesn't exist
technically it doesn't
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by naijapips04: 7:04am On Mar 23, 2021
czarr:
Since i was little my parents have at different times told us a story that happened at a place called Kom Kom in Obigbo or Oyibo Rivers State, my late paternal grandmother was a landlord there....and this very day my parents were present so they witnessed everything live.

One day a young man staying with his old father who was a poor farmer brought a very clean white bed sheet and dressed his fathers bed and told him that he should sleep on the bed that he would enjoy his sleep, the father at night decided that the bed was too well dressed and clean for him to sleep on, so he took a mat and slept on the ground.

The next day the son started to swell up, till he became like balloon while confessing that he wanted to use his father for ritual, he was carried by the youths and women and thrown into the forest half dead.

Here's why i don't doubt the story, both my parents were there and the incident happened in my grandmothers tenants house, where she also stays in the compound. and whenever they tell the story they both have that look in their eyes of fear that this kind of thing is real, and i just wonder if my parents would lie about that kind of thing.

So yes Firstnebo i believe in the existence of supernatural forces that can influence events in this realm.

And you come with a "they told me" tale? Get sense.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by ClassicMan202(m): 7:37am On Mar 23, 2021
nelsonebby:
technically it doesn't

"Technically" it doesn't... Nice one
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You just contradicted yourself and ended up saying nothing.

That means somebody can use you for money ritual.

Show us your picture so that we can know how much your head can bring.

It is this kind of beliefs that push serial and ritual killers into action.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by czarr(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2021
naijapips04:

And you come with a "they told me" tale? Get sense.
ur motherr get sense!!
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by KingMack(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2021
It exists big time!!

In 2001 I was arrested for hitting a bike man's head with iron so there was this guy who was in same cell with me he was highly respected in the cell and even policemen dey dobale! This guy invokes cash in huge sums inside cell but his money couldn't set him free because he was arrested for molesting young boys at the age of 12-15 and the news went viral..so in one way or the other me and the guy started relating because am the only one wey no send im money and dey kpos am better slap sometimes inside cell as pa chairman I be!
So oneday I asked him how does he invokes his cash he said it is the spirit that brings the money to him whenever he is short of cash
I asked which spirit..he said the mallam that did it for him says he should be milking young males semen and drink it with fura da nono den he should make sacrifices but depending on what he offers determine the cash he gets so he usually slaughters 2-3cows and share in his neighbour hood bt never eats the meat...so fast forward to 2005 the guy don go prison do time come out so we happen to hook up again because he likes my guts back den so my guy was still invoking money anytime anywhere and I dey show take am go flexing places oneday him say him wan renew im jazz say mk I follow am go kastina where e do am say from there I fit do my own angry Trust me bro...I was adventurous Na so I followed him

To be continued..I dey office mk I work grin

1 Like

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by naijapips04: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2021
czarr:
ur motherr get sense!!

Of course she does. Unfortunately can't say same about your own. Especially with fairytale lies such as this that she used in brainwashing you.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by czarr(m): 8:21am On Mar 23, 2021
naijapips04:

Of course she does. Unfortunately can't say same about your own. Especially with fairytale lies such as this that she used in brainwashing you.
how is it fairytale when it's obvious your brain has been used by your people.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by naijapips04: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2021
czarr:
how is it fairytale when it's obvious your brain has been used by your people.

grin says someone that believes in magic money. Funny folks here for sure.

1 Like

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by czarr(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2021
naijapips04:

grin says someone that believes in magic money. Funny folks here for sure.
It's funny how some of you think you are smart because Oyibo told you everything can be explained logically, yet they have not been able to explain alot of things...that you choose to believe what you believe doesn't make my beliefs less valid!

after all the earthworm who wasn't given the gift of eyesight would swear that there is no such thing and that everything can be explained with the limited senses it was given. there are a lot of things that are real and we can't see, like wind, gravity, magnetic field. so do not try to convince me that spiritual forces are not there because our limited human senses cannot explain them logically. you think you sound cool or sophisticated by saying ritual money doesn't exist Mr scientist. you be mumu
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by naijapips04: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2021
czarr:
It's funny how some of you think you are smart because Oyibo told you everything can be explained logically, yet they have not been able to explain alot of things...that you choose to believe what you believe doesn't make my beliefs less valid!

after all the earthworm who wasn't given the gift of eyesight would swear that there is no such thing and that everything can be explained with the limited senses it was given. there are a lot of things that are real and we can't see, like wind, gravity, magnetic field. so do not try to convince me that spiritual forces are not there because our limited human senses cannot explain them logically. you think you sound cool or sophisticated by saying ritual money doesn't exist Mr scientist. you be mine.

Ode. Ritual money doesn't exist. I don't even need science to proof that to me. Unfortunately, common sense is not very common around here. My fear is that it's seemingly educated folks like you that are encouraging the wonton killings and other shenanigan's in our society in the name of magic money.

2 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Drizzy5001(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2021
Even when they sacrifice their whole community they no pass Dangote grin
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by czarr(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2021
naijapips04:

Ode. Ritual money doesn't exist. I don't even need science to proof that to me. Unfortunately, common sense is not very common around here. My fear is that it's seemingly educated folks like you that are encouraging the wonton killings and other shenanigan's in our society in the name of magic money.

Are we now going to sacrifice truth and reason on the alter of security. Are we going to say guns don't exist so we don't encourage armed robbery. You think everything is common sense, you are a child, you think you know but you don't know cos you have not seen. when you encounter you go humble, now no pride and ego based on a piece of paper wey dem give you Mr. education na him dry deceive you, even some of your lectures are involved in fetish practices to enjoy growth in the academic sector.

you know what you know, you don't know what you don't know until you know. some of us went to school and still went to the school of the metaphysical. are you better than the white billionaires who believe in astrology? as in how the position of the stars can influence luck?

Mumu
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Standing5(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
If money ritual is real, why is the richest man in the world now from Nigeria
The consequences too are weighty that's why. How many people do you think will be killed to enter into the realm of billions of dollars if the ones being killed now can only produce hundreds of millions or few billions at most?
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Standing5(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2021
naijapips04:

Take the ignorance easy pls.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by ekene101: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Yes, there are spirits that can pause or cause good fortune. But they are subject to humans.
Una can reason like yam sometimes,was dangotes grand father not the richest man in nigeria at a time,is dangotes wealth not generational,did they tell you dangote made his wealth from the scratch. make una dey research first before una dey display ignorance at times.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by naijapips04: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2021
czarr:
Are we now going to sacrifice truth and reason on the alter of security. Are we going to say guns don't exist so we don't encourage armed robbery. You think everything is common sense, you are a child, you think you know but you don't know cos you have not seen. when you encounter you go humble, now no pride and ego based on a piece of paper wey dem give you Mr. education na him dry deceive you, even some of your lectures are involved in fetish practices to enjoy growth in the academic sector.

you know what you know, you don't know what you don't know until you know. some of us went to school and still went to the school of the metaphysical. are you better than the white billionaires who believe in astrology? as in how the position of the stars can influence luck?

Mumu

grin so much mumuism in one statement. You are so far gone it's despicable and funny too. Dude there is nothing like ritual money. Black market human parts selling of course, but rituals? C'mon man, how daft can you be? Are the gods printing the money or what? or will ritualism make me go dash person money? what the fck is even wrong with black folks?
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by naijapips04: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2021
Standing5:

Take the ignorance easy pls.

someone that actually believes in magic money is speaking of ignorance. How daft can people be, abeg? Na gods dey print money abi gods dey do electronic money transfer?

1 Like

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Thereddevil: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Well, anyone could choose to believe a thing or not.. I've seen enough, from my close friends.. I once had a chairman in Ghana, we look for clients, print out their pictures and he'd travel to Warri with those pictures.. When he returns a week later, he'd tell us "bill the clients".. When we do, even the stubborn ones pay us and go out there selling their things only to give us money.. Another friend of mine in the university days had a soap then.. Whenever he got a client online, he'd use the soap at exactly 12am, when he walks out, he wouldn't towel-dry his body, he would open his system and whatever he told the client is what the client would do.. Some use rings, some lock clients until the client becomes useless.. I don't know about money rituals, but I've seen how people maneuver the spirit world in a wicked way.. But trust me, its just a fast lane to make money, you could possibly make that money with hardwork, passion and persistence.. If you don't believe this exists, you might love to find out about it..
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by czarr(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
naijapips04:

grin so much mumuism in one statement. You are so far gone it's despicable and funny too. Dude there is nothing like ritual money. Black market human parts selling of course, but rituals? C'mon man, how daft can you be? Are the gods printing the money or what? or will ritualism make me go dash person money? what the fck is even wrong with black folks?

You are daft very daft and Mumu ur education is a waste if your reasoning is one sided. I would not engage ur rigid and small mind further. you just think its cool to be saying what you are saying but you are a fool. even university of Nigeria recently conducted a seminar on witchcraft. even scholars were willing to have a conversation about the supernatural. and a small minded person like you is trying to use logic to understand the metaphysical, you are a disgrace. your brain has definitely been used. ode
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by naijapips04: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
czarr:
You are daft very daft and Mumu ur education is a waste if your reasoning is one sided. I would not engage ur rigid and small mind further. you just think its cool to be saying what you are saying but you are a fool. even university of Nigeria recently conducted a seminar on witchcraft. even scholars were willing to have a conversation about the supernatural. and a small minded person like you is trying to use logic to understand the metaphysical, you are a disgrace. your brain has definitely been used. ode

This mumu is taking things literally. What a small mind.

I asked you a simple logically question, Ode. Where is your ritual money coming from?

I honestly can't believe that we still have adult fo.ools that can read and write believing in magic money in this day and age.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Change Your Religion To Make Your Spouse Happy / What Is The Difference Between Our Soul,mind And Spirit / 1hr Interview With Former Marine Agent & Ex-prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.