Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! (4950 Views)

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by czarr(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
Since i was little my parents have at different times told us a story that happened at a place called Kom Kom in Obigbo or Oyibo Rivers State, my late paternal grandmother was a landlord there....and this very day my parents were present so they witnessed everything live.

One day a young man staying with his old father who was a poor farmer brought a very clean white bed sheet and dressed his fathers bed and told him that he should sleep on the bed that he would enjoy his sleep, the father at night decided that the bed was too well dressed and clean for him to sleep on, so he took a mat and slept on the ground.

The next day the son started to swell up, till he became like balloon while confessing that he wanted to use his father for ritual, he was carried by the youths and women and thrown into the forest half dead.

Here's why i don't doubt the story, both my parents were there and the incident happened in my grandmothers tenants house, where she also stays in the compound. and whenever they tell the story they both have that look in their eyes of fear that this kind of thing is real, and i just wonder if my parents would lie about that kind of thing.

So yes Firstnebo i believe in the existence of supernatural forces that can influence events in this realm.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Urfavouritegirl: 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Money Ritual is real

6 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
omo money ritual real no be lie

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Qatar2022: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
If you doubts ,. Pray they don't see you

4 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by LordDarius(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Superstition or not... stuff like this happens even in Europe... My elder brother that based in Germany told us a similar story... Even in Europe... Maybe for fame, for wealth, for power or position... Ritual Na Ritual

4 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by donbachi(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
My cousin did his at bonny river.he went there with a white fowl,white basin,full of things.and called on sea goddess.the guy became rich.but,him priick no dey work again.

9 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by thatsleepboy1: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Brothers and sisters, it is real biko

4 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by greymiles: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
Your parents are chronic liars

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Angelacruz: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Chisos!
donbachi:
My cousin did his at bonny river.he went there with a white fowl,white basin,full of things.and called on sea goddess.the guy became rich.but,him priick no dey work again.

2 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by GuyWise101(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I know someone who wanted to use his father for money ritual but they rejected his father because the father had one eye and so they optioned for his mother and he rejected saying who then will enjoy the money if he use his mother, He didn't meet the deadline they gave him so he paid with his head.

10 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by hybrid11(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
to me, I don't think people doubt it but most people are looking for the source to even do the ritual

4 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by SKhanmi: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
donbachi:

Hmmm, Got turned to a fada that has money. That sea goddess na staunch feminist

2 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Herbephe1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I know someone who wanted to use his father for money ritual but they rejected his father because the father had one eye and so they optioned for his mother and he rejected saying who then will enjoy the money if he use his mother, He didn't meet the deadline they gave him so he paid with his head.

I'm sorry o, but which Head is he no using now

2 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by KanielOutis92: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
Herbephe1:

I'm sorry o, but which Head is he no using now
Lol....my guy. He's probably dead.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by skinny419(m): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Money rituals don bcom normal...wetin real niggaz dey use ballz for area

2 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by ClassicMan202(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lemme book this space first

If you like believe or not... One thing I know is that the spiritual controls the physical.

3 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
"Experience" they say "is the greatest teacher" for those who still don't believe that such evils exist.

2 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by rookidmart: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Money ritual real meanwhile Elon Musk and Bezos are competing for net worth of $200 bn meanwhile all the people doing """money ritual""" fit no get up to $1 million for all their assets.

Abi African ritual (like all other things African) dey inferior to oyibo own too?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by ClassicMan202(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
rookidmart:
Money ritual real meanwhile Elon Musk and Bezos are competing for net worth of $200 bn meanwhile all the people doing """money ritual""" fit no get up to $1 million for all their assets.

Abi African ritual (like all other things African) dey inferior to oyibo own too?

Who tell you say Elon musk do rituals?

2 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by czarr(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
lalasticlala abeg
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by rookidmart: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
ClassicMan202:

Who tell you say Elon musk do rituals?
Na wetin them dey usually talk.
Say all these billionaires say them sell their souls to devil.
I come dey wonder if naija souls dey cheaper than oyibo own.

All the people for Africa wey talk say them dey do money ritual, none of them reach top 100,000,000 sef for richest people in the world, not to talk of Forbes list
So wetin be the benefit of their so-called money ritual?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Firstnebo: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
czarr:
Since i was little my parents have at different times told us a story that happened at a place called Kom Kom in Obigbo or Oyibo Rivers State, my late paternal grandmother was a landlord there....and this very day my parents were present so they witnessed everything live.

One day a young man staying with his old father who was a poor farmer brought a very clean white bed sheet and dressed his fathers bed and told him that he should sleep on the bed that he would enjoy his sleep, the father at night decided that the bed was too well dressed and clean for him to sleep on, so he took a mat and slept on the ground.

The next day the son started to swell up, till he became like balloon while confessing that he wanted to use his father for ritual, he was carried by the youths and women and thrown into the forest half dead.

Here's why i don't doubt the story, both my parents were there and the incident happened in my grandmothers tenants house, where she also stays in the compound. and whenever they tell the story they both have that look in their eyes of fear that this kind of thing is real, and i just wonder if my parents would lie about that kind of thing.

So yes Firstnebo i believe in the existence of supernatural forces that can influence events in this realm.

This sounds very real. Thanks

1 Like

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Michelle55: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

He's very unfortunate sha.. The money im no see make, he still paid the ultimate price with his head. Then what's his gain in all of it?
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Firstnebo: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
hybrid11:
to me, I don't think people doubt it but most people are looking for the source to even do the ritual

People doubt it.

If not so, there won't be many atheists on Nairaland
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Firstnebo: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
Michelle55:

He's very unfortunate sha.. The money im no see make, he still paid the ultimate price with his head. Then what's his gain in all of it?

His story shows how we men love and protect our women.

Yet you people will not seize to be giving us daily dose of wahalas

1 Like

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by GuyWise101(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Michelle55:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Na so we see am ooo, the man has started building a duplex with the first money he got from the occult group.

He forgot he was an Ngwa man because money ritual doesn't favour Ngwa people.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Michelle55: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Firstnebo:

His story shows how we men love and protect our women.

Yet you people will not seize to be giving us daily dose of wahalas
You better dey your dey nwanne undecided
When you stop generalizing then we can revisit this topic.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Michelle55: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Na so we see am ooo, the man has started building a duplex with the first money he got from the occult group.

He forgot he was an Ngwa man because money ritual doesn't favour Ngwa people.
Lmao.. So e get specific tribe wey blood money dey favor? Inukwa!
I Don learn one today. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Firstnebo: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Michelle55:

You better dey your dey nwanne undecided
When you stop generalizing then we can revisit this topic.

Okay nwanna, I don dey
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by GuyWise101(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Michelle55:
Lmao.. So e get specific tribe wey blood money dey favor? Inukwa! I Don learn one today. cheesy
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Madam it's not a joke okaaaay, I am speaking faaaacts here.

It was enshrined in the OFOR Ngwa
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Randy100: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lie lie. Every money has a number, where is their money coming from?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Wrestlers Collided In The Synagogue Church . / Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops / What Evidence Would Change Your Present Atheistic Postulations? @ NL Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.