Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! (4957 Views)

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by czarr(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
naijapips04:

This mumu is taking things literally. What a small mind.

I asked you a simple logically question, Ode. Where is your ritual money coming from?

I honestly can't believe that we still have adult fo.ools that can read and write believing in magic money in this day and age.
Go and ask your mother that question mad man. what do you think money ritual is? do you think money just appears from heaven for people who do money ritual, they engage in businesses like normal people but they enjoy unusual success, that wouldn't be possible under normal circumstances. stop embarrassing yourself mumu. if a car dealer is able to only sell one car in a year, after money ritual they would sell a hundred cars, people who need cars would be spiritually directed to buy from them. stupid cow like you, you think everyone you buy from in the market is clean?.... go to the market let them tell you stories of people who until their own market finishes other traders do not sell. you think this is a joke? ignorant buffoon. you do not even know how this works you are asking me who is printing the money, Central Bank prints all the money of course! do u think money ritual is what you see in Nollywood where a child in the wardrobe would be vomiting money? if you don't even know what we are talking about do not argue with superior knowledge mkpi
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by naijapips04: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
czarr:
Go and ask your mother that question mad man. what do you think money ritual is? do you think money just appears from heaven for people who do money ritual, they engage in businesses like normal people but they enjoy unusual success, that wouldn't be possible under normal circumstances. stop embarrassing yourself mumu. if a car dealer is able to only sell one car in a year, after money ritual they would sell a hundred cars, people who need cars would be spiritually directed to buy from them. stupid cow like you, you think everyone you buy from in the market is clean?.... go to the market let them tell you stories of people who until their own market finishes other traders do not sell. you think this is a joke? ignorant buffoon. you do not even know how this works you are asking me who is printing the money, Central Bank prints all the money of course! do u think money ritual is what you see in Nollywood where a child in the wardrobe would be vomiting money? if you don't even know what we are talking about do not argue with superior knowledge mkpi

Infact you just justified why your ritual money is just a mind trick. So your money is not magically papering. Nice. At least you are smarter than 70% of your type.

That uptick in sales absolutely has nothing to do with some metaphysics. Nwanne if your product is crap and you have bad customer service, no matter the amount of 'ritual' you do, people will never patronize you. Stop carrying dirty rumors. Maybe if you actually sit your lazy ass down to study why some traders have more customers than others, you can come to an informed conclusion that can help your life so you can stop thinking killing your fellow human would magically make you more money.

1 Like

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by czarr(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
naijapips04:

Infact you just justified why your ritual money is just a mind trick. So your money is not magically papering. Nice. At least you are smarter than 70% of your type.

That uptick in sales absolutely has nothing to do with some metaphysics. Nwanne if your product is crap and you have bad customer service, no matter the amount of 'ritual' you do, people will never patronize you. Stop carrying dirty rumors. Maybe if you actually sit your lazy ass down to study why some traders have more customers than others, you can come to an informed conclusion that can help your life so you can stop thinking killing your fellow human would magically make you more money.

Ignorance is indeed a disease.

1 Like

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by naijapips04: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
czarr:
Ignorance is indeed a disease.

says the idiota that believes more business patronage come from killing people. How daft can people be, bikonu?

2 Likes

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by czarr(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
naijapips04:

says the idiota that believes more business patronage come from killing people. How daft can people be, bikonu?
Your mother and father are the idiots. you have been used that is why your destiny is shaking and common sense is far from you.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by naijapips04: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
czarr:
Your mother and father are the idiots. you have been used that is why your destiny is shaking and common sense is far from you.

grin Lekwanu ezi ohi a. .

Instead of this lazy pig to go and learn the rudiments of business and how to attract and retain customers, he's looking for his mother to kill for ritual.

Lazy, daft and mentally unstable goat.

1 Like

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by czarr(m): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
naijapips04:

grin Lekwanu ezi ohi a. .

Instead of this lazy pig to go and learn the rudiments of business and how to attract and retain customers, he's looking for his mother to kill for ritual.

Lazy, daft and mentally unstable goat.
It's obvious that reason is far from you and your family, poor pig, useless anumanu! your father and mother dead or alive are ritual killers who have exchanged your destiny for kpekus!

ignoramus! bring on the insults, I have time cos i have people working for me.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by naijapips04: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
czarr:
It's obvious that reason is far from you and your family, poor pig, useless anumanu! your father and mother dead or alive are ritual killers who have exchanged your destiny for kpekus!

ignoramus! bring on the insults, I have time cos i have people working for me.

Look at this unstable ezi that wants to kill his mother so that people can patronize his business. What even brought such idea into your head man? Sometimes I wonder how you can have all this head space yet no brain. So your fellow man convinced you that killing your mother will bring you more customers and you agreed? What a waste of good sperm.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by kingxsamz(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
Another third party story. "My mother told me", "My grandmother told me". Money ritual that can't put you on Forbes list, what is the use again?
With all the Jazz and spiritual nonsense black magic we claim to possess in Africa, we can't even boast of one thing which supersedes technology. Abi is it only how to kill somebody, make somebody eat grass or stop the bullet from a local gun that this Jazz know how to do? undecided
Money ritual my ass. undecided
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by kingxsamz(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
czarr:
Are we now going to sacrifice truth and reason on the alter of security. Are we going to say guns don't exist so we don't encourage armed robbery. You think everything is common sense, you are a child, you think you know but you don't know cos you have not seen. when you encounter you go humble, now no pride and ego based on a piece of paper wey dem give you Mr. education na him dry deceive you, even some of your lectures are involved in fetish practices to enjoy growth in the academic sector.

you know what you know, you don't know what you don't know until you know. some of us went to school and still went to the school of the metaphysical. are you better than the white billionaires who believe in astrology? as in how the position of the stars can influence luck?

Mumu

Wise man.
Lol, with all the knowledge you have gathered on black magic and spiritual powers, how have you used it to improve your life and the life of your fellow Nigerian?
Now that you believe that all these things exist, to what good use have you put that knowledge?
At least %95 of Nigerians believe in such, yet the country is going backwards. And you're insulting and calling someone else a baby for not believing. You that believe, what advantage do you possess over those who don't believe. How is your belief in it going to solve Nigeria's problems?
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by czarr(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
naijapips04:

Look at this unstable ezi that wants to kill his mother so that people can patronize his business. What even brought such idea into your head man? Sometimes I wonder how you can have all this head space yet no brain. So your fellow man convinced you that killing your mother will bring you more customers and you agreed? What a waste of good sperm.
You are a complete waste of space.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by czarr(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
kingxsamz:

Wise man.
Lol, with all the knowledge you have gathered on black magic and spiritual powers, how have you used it to improve your life and the life of your fellow Nigerian?
Now that you believe that all these things exist, to what good use have you put that knowledge?
At least %95 of Nigerians believe in such, yet the country is going backwards. And you're insulting and calling someone else a baby for not believing. You that believe, what advantage do you possess over those who don't believe. How is your belief in it going to solve Nigeria's problems?
Everybody can believe whatever they want, I don't encourage anyone to go that route(ritual), the side effects are not worth it and it is bad for society, but I have seen enough to no doubt it. that being said you asking me what advantage I have over others who don't believe is not a reasonable question, because the fact that i believe it doesn't mean I am or want to get involved with it, my believing and acting on it are two different things, it's like me asking you if you believe human beings went to the moon and you say yes and I go ahead to ask you what advantage do you have over those that don't believe. do you see how that sounds? believing the existence of something doesn't translate into acting or supporting it.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by kingxsamz(m): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
czarr:
Everybody can believe whatever they want, I don't encourage anyone to go that route(ritual), the side effects are not worth it and it is bad for society, but I have seen enough to no doubt it. that being said you asking me what advantage I have over others who don't believe is not a reasonable question, because the fact that i believe it doesn't mean I am or want to get involved with it, my believing and acting on it are two different things, it's like me asking you if you believe human beings went to the moon and you say yes and I go ahead to ask you what advantage do you have over those that don't believe. do you see how that sounds? believing the existence of something doesn't translate into acting or supporting it.

Lol, my question is valid because you folks who believe do make it look like one is at loss for not believing. When someone says jazz and money ritual doesn't work, you people will respond with "you're still a baby", "you never jam", "wait till it happens to you" "wait till dem knack you". You make it look like you have some kind of protection against these things if you believe, yet it's those who believe that seems to fall victim to these supposed rituals and jazz. And the way you people hype jazz and ritual over here, one would think it's something to be proud of. Jazz and ritual that's incapable of putting Nigeria on the world map in terms of technology and innovation. So what's the hype all about?
And the fact is that you don't know that the more you keep hyping this farce, the more people believe it works, hence they go into kidnapping people and killing for 'supposed' ritual purposes.
Why do you think the trend of stealing pants has stopped? That's because the foolish people who indulged in the act realized it doesn't buy you cars or make you attain wealth. I'm very sure you have not indulged in money rituals before. You don't know the process, you haven't been fully engaged in the act before, but you claim it's real. If juju and money rituals can only make you attain money and wealth if only you open a business, then it's useless as the name itself. If it can't magically produce money out of thin air, then it's worthless. Stop hyping the farce.

1 Like

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by naijapips04: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
czarr:
You are a complete waste of space.

so when are you killing your mother so as to attract customers? Ode. grin
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by czarr(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
naijapips04:

so when are you killing your mother so as to attract customers? Ode. grin
I am sure u rape u mother and pluck her grey pussycat hairs. bastardd
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by czarr(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, my question is valid because you folks who believe do make it look like one is at loss for not believing. When someone says jazz and money ritual doesn't work, you people will respond with "you're still a baby", "you never jam", "wait till it happens to you" "wait till dem knack you". You make it look like you have some kind of protection against these things if you believe, yet it's those who believe that seems to fall victim to these supposed rituals and jazz. And the way you people hype jazz and ritual over here, one would think it's something to be proud of. Jazz and ritual that's incapable of putting Nigeria on the world map in terms of technology and innovation. So what's the hype all about?
And the fact is that you don't know that the more you keep hyping this farce, the more people believe it works, hence they go into kidnapping people and killing for 'supposed' ritual purposes.
Why do you think the trend of stealing pants has stopped? That's because the foolish people who indulged in the act realized it doesn't buy you cars or make you attain wealth. I'm very sure you have not indulged in money rituals before. You don't know the process, you haven't been fully engaged in the act before, but you claim it's real. If juju and money rituals can only make you attain money and wealth if only you open a business, then it's useless as the name itself. If it can't magically produce money out of thin air, then it's worthless. Stop hyping the farce.
I am not hyping it like it is a good thing. it is a bad thing and yes if you decide not to believe it cos it makes you sleep well at night good for you but that doesn't make it less real, I just think people should know what is out there and their(ritualist) mode of operation not to engage in it but to protect ones self.
that is you know what to look out for, If armed robbery operate on a particular road and you choose not to believe that armed robbery operate there it wouldn't stop them from robbing you because u don't believe, but those who believe would know how to protect themselves from the armed robbery by carrying guns or avoiding the road.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by kingxsamz(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
czarr:
I am not hyping it like it is a good thing. it is a bad thing and yes if you decide not to believe it cos it makes you sleep well at night good for you but that doesn't make it less real, I just think people should know what is out there and their(ritualist) mode of operation not to engage in it but to protect ones self.
that is you know what to look out for, If armed robbery operate on a particular road and you choose not to believe that armed robbery operate there it wouldn't stop them from robbing you because u don't believe, but those who believe would know how to protect themselves from the armed robbery by carrying guns or avoiding the road.
You're missing the point.
There are only ritual practices, there is no proof that those practices yields results.
Using arm robbery as an example to compare to something which is supposed to be 'spiritual' is illogical. People rob, that's a fact, people kill people for ritual purposes, that's also a fact. The argument now is whether the ritual actually works. That's the point. Whether one chooses to believe or not, it still doesn't stop you from getting kidnapped by people who indulge in rituals. The point is whether the ritual actually works, that's the point you're missing. And since you call people babies / inexperienced in life for not believing that it works, Indirectly you're hyping it.
When you make people believe that such thing works in a country where there's a very high rate of poverty, what do you expect? People will surely want to indulge In it. Hence the kidnapping and unnecessary harvesting of human parts.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
czarr:
Since i was little my parents have at different times told us a story that happened at a place called Kom Kom in Obigbo or Oyibo Rivers State, my late paternal grandmother was a landlord there....and this very day my parents were present so they witnessed everything live.

One day a young man staying with his old father who was a poor farmer brought a very clean white bed sheet and dressed his fathers bed and told him that he should sleep on the bed that he would enjoy his sleep, the father at night decided that the bed was too well dressed and clean for him to sleep on, so he took a mat and slept on the ground.

The next day the son started to swell up, till he became like balloon while confessing that he wanted to use his father for ritual, he was carried by the youths and women and thrown into the forest half dead.

Here's why i don't doubt the story, both my parents were there and the incident happened in my grandmothers tenants house, where she also stays in the compound. and whenever they tell the story they both have that look in their eyes of fear that this kind of thing is real, and i just wonder if my parents would lie about that kind of thing.

So yes Firstnebo i believe in the existence of supernatural forces that can influence events in this realm.
I was going along with the story until I got to the part where you claim that the neighbors carried a half-dead man into the forest and I realized I had heard something like this many times before now. undecided

If you had told us instead that the neighbors called the cops, that would have made much sense, as I expect reasonable beings would be too afraid to touch a person they believe infected by "juju magic". But instead here you are telling us that without fear, the man's neighbors loaded him up and carried him off to dump him in the forest. That killed the credibility of your story there. Yes, I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt but .....not this juju story at least . undecided

1 Like

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
ClassicMan202:

The truth is most people think that what they cannot see doesn't exist

And that is foolishness.

Who ever say winch or charm no dey should take a trip to Local Markets not supermarkets o. He or She should say loud and clear shouting " Witches don't exist, charms sef don't exist. If you exist witches e no go beta for you all. Come and show me you exist if not you are bastards." Make he try am for two or three days and come tell us wetin e see within seven days.grin
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
naijapips04:

Really I don't like to engage your type and Atheists in arguments because you have got your minds programmed and it is what you want to believe you will believe because of your ego.

There is what is called ritual money and not all that you need human head or blood.
Ritual money is as real as the sun in the sky.

I've got a true life story but for you and your likes to grab the message in it I have to say it all and it is a long story. It happened to a friend of mine.

You don't reason spiritual things with human logic. Whether Demonic or Holy. Spiritual things are way beyond your thinking.

Stay blessed
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by naijapips04: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
PenName55:

Really I don't like to engage your type and Atheists in arguments because you have got your minds programmed and it is what you want to believe you will believe because of your ego.

There is what is called ritual money and not all that you need human head or blood.
Ritual money is as real as the sun in the sky.

I've got a true life story but for you and your likes to grab the message in it I have to say it all and it is a long story. It happened to a friend of mine.

You don't reason spiritual things with human logic. Whether Demonic or Holy. Spiritual things are way beyond your thinking.

Stay blessed

How come these your true stories never happen to you? it's always my friend, my mother, my father.

Dude, the day you prove to me that money can be puffed into existence, that day I believe your money ritual story.

I still don't grasp how educated folks would be believing nonsense.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
naijapips04:

How come these your true stories never happen to you? it's always my friend, my mother, my father.

Dude, the day you prove to me that money can be puffed into existence, that day I believe your money ritual story.

I still don't grasp how educated folks would be believing nonsense.

Just like you don't need education to believe God Almighty exists, likewise you don't need it to believe witches, charms and money rituals exist.

Singing how shocked you are that educated folks believe it is nothing.
Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by naijapips04: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
PenName55:

Just like you don't need education to believe God Almighty exists, likewise you don't need it to believe witches, charms and money rituals exist.

Singing how shocked you are that educated folks believe it is nothing.

So you don't need evidence to believe? says a lot about folks like you that can believe anything. Won't reply you again. It's meaningless.

1 Like

Re: True Story For Those Who Doubt Existence Of Money Ritual!! by Firstnebo: 12:26am On Mar 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I was going along with the story until I got to the part where you claim that the neighbors carried a half-dead man into the forest and I realized I had heard something like this many times before now. undecided

If you had told us instead that the neighbors called the cops, that would have made much sense, as I expect reasonable beings would be too afraid to touch a person they believe infected by "juju magic". But instead here you are telling us that without fear, the man's neighbors loaded him up and carried him off to dump him in the forest. That killed the credibility of your story there. Yes, I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt but .....not this juju story at least . undecided

Wow!! I didn't even think that deep. Una mind dey work o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASA Finds Message From God On Mars / Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops / All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.