Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? (28175 Views)

AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse / Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? / Tom Cruise Throws Himself Out Of Helicopter From 10,000ft As He Resumes Filming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Numerouno94(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
cayorday89:
I don't even know which is Tom and which is Jerry.. Never watched TV religiously especially cartoon like that and now it's worst... Phone all the way.

Tom is the stubborn cat while Jerry is the mischievous mouse.

2 Likes

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by ewaski(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by ajebuter(f): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
I liked and still love Jerry..

Small, mischievous, smart and kind to other little creatures..

Tom eh!

Na real Agbaaya

5 Likes

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
I love TOM soo xo much becus he is the main comedian.

3 Likes

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tom, of course.

Jerry is just a troublemaker grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by MeekySmudger(m): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
bluefilm:
Can you imagine!!!

Just Look at the worthless and hopeless topic that is making it Nairaland front page.

God forbid.
,...you probably never pass through childhood or I think throughout your childhood you were camped in an empty room,..at least we ought to reminisce once in a while as an human being with an healthy brain.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Ykc2(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Who do you zobo generation support between Amadou Bello ,Awolowo and Azikiwe ? undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hojuholape:
Tom all day.

The guy deserves a break.
Always getting the short end of the stick everytime.
I SOO MUCH LOVE TOM NO BE SMALL. FROM CHILDHOOD TO ADULTHOOD
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by KingAzubuike(f): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Anchuna:
My brother forgot important documents in a bus when he boarded one of the yellow buses at owode and dropped at mile 2 around 6.30 pm today. Any help on how these documents can be recovered?
Which of the owodes
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by 9jaArea: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
I felt so too, but as an adult I'm sympathetic to Tom, he's the victim �

Kriss216:
Jerry's petite size is comical. I see Tom as a bully
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
JERRY
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
NoApology:
As a kid i supported Jerry but as i got older i realized that Tom was just trying to do his job but Jerry being the mischievous evil will always try to put Tom in a situation where he will be in his boss bad book lol.

Same here oh, I grew up & discovered every thing abut Jerry was evil lol. That's why perspective of life is never the same when you grow up oh.

4 Likes

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by DamnnNiggarr: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
Anneka101:
Jerry all the way!

But I guess Jerry is a trouble maker but due to his size alot of us mistook Tom for s bully. But all the way, Jerry is smarter and wiser than Tom.

I'm watching the new Tom and Jerry 2021.
please share me the link to the new video??
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by pauloskilala(m): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jerry....
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by 001spice: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
NoApology:
Between Tom and Jerry, who did you support as a child??��
jerry was the real devil in the house he always fine a way of putting tom into troublem and tom usually fall for it
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by hustla(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jerry cos he looked like Tom was just disturbing him for no reason

Age made me Realize Tom was just trying to do his job

Turns out they both like each other and one can't do without the other

3 Likes

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tom.
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Allwell96: 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
When I was a kid, nothing like Tom and Jerry but as an adult, I still watch the cartoon. I support Jerry for his ability to deal with a bandit called Tom.

3 Likes

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by udemzyudex(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tom
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
bluefilm:
Can you imagine!!!

Just Look at the worthless and hopeless topic that is making it Nairaland front page.

God forbid.
waitn we dn use better topic archieve ?

3 Likes

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by ablejesus26(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
kingdman:
jerry..I love the way he normally oppressed tom

The psychology of the Jerry character is not oppression,but rather creating ways to resist and conquer oppression.

anyways I get your point Jerry really frustrates the hell out of Tom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by tayolove12(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
First post I like most on nairaland, by the way I like Jerry.

2 Likes

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by JasperVII(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tom

2 Likes

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
THE WAY I TAKE LOVE TOM IS EVEN MORE LIKE A SICKNESS, BECUS I AM ALWAYS HAPPY WHENEVER TOM IS DRILLING JERRY AND ALSO ANGRY/LAUGHING WHEN THE COMEDIAN (TOM) GETS IN TROUBLE.

4 Likes

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Whois(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
It funny I just saw the tom and jerry 2021 movie today https://m.imdb.com/title/tt01361336/ I like jerry d mouse, Tom d cat is too dull for my liking

2 Likes

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by nnaekezie: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tom we move
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Alwaysachick: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jerry of course
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by nkiliuzo(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
jerry cos I was a kid now that am grown up! I see Jerry as d!ck and a a$$hole who keeps tormenting tom.
y'all remember that episode where tom was sleeping and jerry and his nephew or whatever was playing a prank on Tom, they made him think he was trying to kill himself.
I laughed when I watched that as a kid, now that am grown up that episode disturbed me

3 Likes

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by SamPeeLamen(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
If you supported Tom as a kid, I'm sorry but you were never a kid, you've been an adult your life through. And if an adult you support Jerry... Well, I'm sorry too... You're a child in a man's body.
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by richmond500: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
ajebuter:
I liked and still love Jerry..

Small, mischievous, smart and kind to other little creatures..

Tom eh!

Na real Agbaaya
there was a particular episode where tom had to take care of a duckling, the duckling mistook tom for its mother and called tom its mama

3 Likes

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by StrongestMan(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Whois:
It funny I just saw the tom and jerry 2021 movie today https://m.imdb.com/title/tt01361336/ I like jerry d mouse, Tom d cat is too dull for my liking
how can I get the full version??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) / Five Highest-grossing Nigerian Films So Far / Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.