Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? (28181 Views)

AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse / Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? / Tom Cruise Throws Himself Out Of Helicopter From 10,000ft As He Resumes Filming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Akuruoulo(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
ajebuter:

No, it was Jerry, not Tom

Tom would want to eat any little creature ( duck, fish, ) while Jerry would protect them and pitch him at war with Tom..
NO BE THAT ONE WEY TOM HUNT THE BIRD WITH A GUN. It was TOM BT JERRY WAS THE PERSON TRYING TO SAVE THE DUCK FRM BEEN MURDERED BY TOM. LAS LAS SHA TOM LET LOVE AM.

1 Like

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
am not gona lie, it was jerry o!
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
richmond500:
there was a particular episode where tom had to take care of a duckling, the duckling mistook tom for its mother and called tom its mama

mad o! grin i rememberd this episode! it was eh! there was another episode too where tom shot a ducklin that was flocking with it's mum and siblings and jerry(onyeoma c.y)saved the ducklin coated it with bandage and finaly frees it! another aspect i love about tom is the devilish grin! he usualy does when he discovers a devilish idea but despite the grin and his suposed idea he will still end up being the victim! grin and finaly thrown out of the house peacfuly or with a gun! that pafrates! grin grin grin
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by adedayoa2(f): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jerry
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by emmyN(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
This perhaps should be a case study in understand most human behaviour. I have the innate feeling knowing which of the characters a person supported as a child could help psychology in predicting behavioural adaptations in a certain way.

Tom it was for me.
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by NoApology(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
In defense, Tom was just doing his job. Imagine what his madam will do if she finds out Tom allows Jerry to moved around the house destroying things.
Josbreed:

I also supported Jerry, as to the emboldened, Jerry would also be walking jejely, and Tom wod start looking for his trouble or try to use him as a meal.
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Oshokalo: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
NoApology:
As a kid i supported Jerry but as i got older i realized that Tom was just trying to do his job but Jerry being the mischievous evil will always try to put Tom in a situation where he will be in his boss bad book lol.

exactly
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by MrCork1: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nmezor:
Tom oo,Jerry used to annoy me..Such a pest to poor Tom

My Nmezor, can I chop kiss or not? undecided
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by kabanayol9(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jerry
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by charlesucheh(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Akuruoulo:
ur ansa nt our
So na you come like JERRY

Deviant!!!!
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by silibaba: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kriss216:
Jerry's petite size is comical. I see Tom as a bully
you have not answered the OP question. make over sabi no kill you ooo grin
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by rhames(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
NoApology:
Between Tom and Jerry, who did you support as a child??��

When you are given options to choose between two evils, a great one or a lesser one, don't choose any.

1 Like

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Akuruoulo(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2021
charlesucheh:
So na you come like JERRY

Deviant!!!!
L.O.V.E
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by moneyissweet(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2021
Bro no be everything you go dey comment

Check your profile Dem don turn you to Muslim o

Anchuna:
The one close to Ikorodu where car parts are sold.
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by BluntCrazeMan: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2021
Anneka101:
Jerry all the way!

But I guess Jerry is a trouble maker but due to his size alot of us mistook Tom for s bully. But all the way, Jerry is smarter and wiser than Tom.

I'm watching the new Tom and Jerry 2021.
Is the movie out??
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by PurestBoy(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2021
lugo99:
nowadays children are missing alot watching power rangers, ben10, etc...

Teletubbies, voltron, victor& igo, etc..

My son does not joke with Ben10 and Power Rangers, the younger one's favorites are PJ masks, Lion Guard
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by halix239(f): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Tom all d way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) / Five Highest-grossing Nigerian Films So Far / Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.