Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. (3951 Views)

Triplet Brothers Marry Triplet Sisters In Enugu State (photos) / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Different Types Of Nigerian Brides On Their Wedding Day - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by Srinivasa: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
AMAZING!THREE BROTHERS MARRY THERE BEAUTIFUL BRIDES ON THE SAME DAY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkRd2fwX6q0

Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by tee59(f): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
And so? We should fry water.
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by Ever8090: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Rubbish..
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
tee59:
Is it because you're not beautiful?

2 Likes

Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
hml to all of them,when will I find my own?God I'm waiting
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by Jeon(f): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
HML

it's better to marry poor or average Hausa man than rich ibo man or Yoruba man.
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by Emocruize(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Jeon:
HML

you again?

1 Like

Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by dorin27(f): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
Zzor:
Very soon.

1 Like

Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by Jeon(f): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Emocruize:
you again?
what again gringrin
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
dorin27:
Very soon.
amen dear

1 Like

Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
Srinivasa:
AMAZING!THREE BROTHERS MARRY THERE BEAUTIFUL BRIDES ON THE SAME DAY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkRd2fwX6q0
Happy married life, I'm getting married to the love of my life in few months time, it's going to be the best day of my life, I can't wait no more smiley
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by anozie33146: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by careytommy37(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Congratulations. They pooled funds together to have a beautiful wedding ceremony. The wives will have peace knowing they married into a cooperative family
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by femi4: 5:53am On Mar 23, 2021
tee59:
pray for your time to come soon...36 Saturdays left in this year
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by pointblank247(m): 6:05am On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
hmmmm if I come for your hand now, you will begin your shakara, and say, haa nairaland guys are not serious ooo, mba, mba mba, me, I no fit be second wife ooooooo, mba mba oo I no go follow you go village ooo mba oo which car you dey drive ?
Nobi so ?
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by gfon(m): 6:28am On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
i have God's phone number incase you need am.It would cost you just 5k.
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 23, 2021
pointblank247:
hmmmm if I come for your hand now, you will begin your shakara, and say, haa nairaland guys are not serious ooo, mba, mba mba, me, I no fit be second wife ooooooo, mba mba oo I no go follow you go village ooo mba oo which car you dey drive ?
Nobi so ?
You are even a married man

1 Like

Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by pointblank247(m): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
You are even a married man
yes dear it's all over net that I'm married and searching seriously for a second one with the cooperation and collaboration of the first .
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by JOACHINpedro: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2021
Jeon:
HML

Fati you've turned to an unintelligent tribal bigot. grin
Keep it up wink
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by MrCork1: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2021
dorin27:
Very soon.

Cant wait. Sweeeery I cant wait I beg,,I reallly really really really really need somee. I beg. Please can i get some nah? cheesy
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by Juudeexa: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2021
Send me a WhatsApp message now to this number : 0 9 0 2 0 4 3 7 3 5 9

Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
pointblank247:
yes dear it's all over net that I'm married and searching seriously for a second one with the cooperation and collaboration of the first .
You mean your wife gave you the permission to marry another? are you a Muslim because that's the only justification you have since the religion allows it
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by pointblank247(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
You mean your wife gave you the permission to marry another? are you a Muslim because that's the only justification you have since the religion allows it
we are Christians without pretences, even before I married her she knows a second babe will join later, she only insisted on being the first.
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
pointblank247:
we are Christians without pretences, even before I married her she knows a second babe will join later, she only insisted on being the first.
You don't mean it,what part of the country do you come from?and also I'm sure your wife must be up to something
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by pointblank247(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
You don't mean it,what part of the country do you come from?and also I'm sure your wife must be up to something
No she is up-to nothing we are simply truthful to each other. I may not want to tell you what of the country I'm from here but call me. That will surprise you too. 08035453129
I will delete the number after 5min
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by Jeon(f): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
MrCork1:

Cant wait. Sweeeery I cant wait I beg,,I reallly really really really really need somee. I beg. Please can i get some nah? cheesy

Mrcork where have you been?
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by Jeon(f): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
pointblank247:
No she is up-to nothing we are simply truthful to each other. I may not want to tell you what of the country I'm from here but call me. That will surprise you too.
I will delete the number after 5min

why will she call you?

gringringringrin
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by MrCork1: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
Jeon:

Mrcork where have you been?

Lockdown,..I was stock on Gambia of all places angry angry
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by Jeon(f): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
MrCork1:

Lockdown,..I was stock on Gambia of all places angry angry
u are welcome back.
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by pointblank247(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
Jeon:

why will she call you?

gringringringrin
She should call me because I'm husband material 100 yards
Re: Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. by Jeon(f): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
pointblank247:
She should call me because I'm husband material 100 yards

gringringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Losers In Relationships Pics / Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! / Why Do Women Lose Their Shapes After Childbearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.