Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

When Both Of You Get To Old Age, Will U Still Find Each Other Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Both Of You Get To Old Age, Will U Still Find Each Other Attractive? (680 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Both Of You Get To Old Age, Will U Still Find Each Other Attractive? by Preciousgirl(f): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Will u find each other sexy still at this stage?

So very old couples still make love?

Re: When Both Of You Get To Old Age, Will U Still Find Each Other Attractive? by Anigreat: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
shocked

More reason one should consider settling with someone he or she truly love. When you truly love someone you'll love the person till the end of time.
Re: When Both Of You Get To Old Age, Will U Still Find Each Other Attractive? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
That's why you don't marry for attraction, marry a person's character, habits,and way of life and you will never get tired of each other, age or not.As for the later I don't know
Re: When Both Of You Get To Old Age, Will U Still Find Each Other Attractive? by illicit(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Marry ur best friend....
Re: When Both Of You Get To Old Age, Will U Still Find Each Other Attractive? by thorpido(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
It's not about appearance at that age.It's about the intimacy (not sex).
Re: When Both Of You Get To Old Age, Will U Still Find Each Other Attractive? by Truthabulabula(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
So lovely.

I can't wait to sail this ship with you.
Re: When Both Of You Get To Old Age, Will U Still Find Each Other Attractive? by zyzxx(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
If you choose correctly why not

But If you are not careful and choose from many ladies of now a days

You don enter one chance be that

Re: When Both Of You Get To Old Age, Will U Still Find Each Other Attractive? by Preciousallure(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
If she keeps her own end of the bargain undecided
Re: When Both Of You Get To Old Age, Will U Still Find Each Other Attractive? by Xenry: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Marriage ain't for everybody mehn, just make money and you would be fine.

Re: When Both Of You Get To Old Age, Will U Still Find Each Other Attractive? by aomine(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
men money Bleep bitches who needs love or marriage
Re: When Both Of You Get To Old Age, Will U Still Find Each Other Attractive? by Jodha(f): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
A marriage based on physical attraction will never last..
Re: When Both Of You Get To Old Age, Will U Still Find Each Other Attractive? by Mastakija(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Preciousgirl:
Will u find each other sexy still at this stage?

So very old couples still make love?
what app was used is designing this photo

(1) (Reply)

Things I Wish I Was Told About Marriage. / Who Will Win If Simps And Feminazis Fight? / How I Caught My Cheating Boyfriend With A Pack Of Condom – Lady Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.