Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Where To Buy In Lagos? (lp, Map, Art: ) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where To Buy In Lagos? (lp, Map, Art: ) (3126 Views)

Digital Map Of Nigeria / Cities And Town / New Lagos Map On Google Earth / Comprehensive Map Of Port Harcourt Or Warri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy In Lagos? (lp, Map, Art: ) by 9jaGambare(f): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2007
Hi guys,

I will go to Nigeria soon for the very first time!
(I am so excited!)

I will stay in Lagos for a while, and I've been wanting to buy stuffs like this
when I go to Nigeria.

like,

*70's - 90's music(especially highlife) LP, maybe used. Not CD, I want Records.
*Lagos Street Map
*Scenic Postcard, with African/Nigerian picture
*African Art Poster

So, I will be appriciated if anyone of you know where to go to buy these things in Lagos.
Re: Where To Buy In Lagos? (lp, Map, Art: ) by 9jaGambare(f): 12:22am On Jul 11, 2007
anybody please  help!!
Re: Where To Buy In Lagos? (lp, Map, Art: ) by DisGuy: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2007
Yaba, oju elegba, oshodi, idumota lagos

street maps i dont know
Re: Where To Buy In Lagos? (lp, Map, Art: ) by 9jaGambare(f): 12:13am On Jul 12, 2007
@Dis Guy

Thank you so much for the info!!

I just can't wait to fly!!
Re: Where To Buy In Lagos? (lp, Map, Art: ) by simplyme3(f): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2007
try www.ceaser-web.com

for maps and driving directions.
Re: Where To Buy In Lagos? (lp, Map, Art: ) by 9jaGambare(f): 1:10am On Jul 18, 2007
@simply me

thanks for the website!
seems like its very usuful.

but i still want the "paper map" so that i can bring it back to my home and frame it on the wall!
anyway, when i get there, i will ask somebody,
Re: Where To Buy In Lagos? (lp, Map, Art: ) by Iretia(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2008
MapNTL.com provides free interactive map of Lagos. Just like Google Map or Yahoo map, it provides street by street driving direction to any street, any bank, any hotel, any restaurant, any market, any surburb in Lagos.

However, unlike Google map or even yahoo map that contain only fancy satellite imagery of Lagos with no capability to search for a particular street name, MapNTL.com can be used to search for any Lagos street by name e.g. Model Rd, Ojuelegba or a business e.g. Oceanic Bank, Ojuelegba. It contains the location of over 25,000 businesses in Lagos alone, Yahoo map has no single Lagos street name or business location!!! 

So if you are looking for a free online resource to generate a driving route to any destination in Lagos, try MapNTL.com. It has a lot of Nigerian flavor with interesting local content. If you wish to give your clients driving direction to your office or shop, send them a link to MapNTL.com to generate the route. It is simple and easy to use. Interested companies who wish to show the location of their offices or businesses FREE of charge are welcome.

Re: Where To Buy In Lagos? (lp, Map, Art: ) by 9jaGambare(f): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2008
@Iretia

thank you so much!
MapNTL is a really useful. When I went to Nigeria, I couldn't get the Lagos city map.
(A friend of mine bought me Nigeria road map and I really like it so I hang it on the wall now)
I just wanted to know like this place is here, that place is there, the distance, direction, location, etc.
And for the first time, with MapNTL, I could figure it out!
thanks again!!! grin grin
Re: Where To Buy In Lagos? (lp, Map, Art: ) by Iretia(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2008
9jaGambare:

@Iretia

thank you so much!
MapNTL is a really useful. When I went to Nigeria, I couldn't get the Lagos city map.
(A friend of mine bought me Nigeria road map and I really like it so I hang it on the wall now)
I just wanted to know like this place is here, that place is there, the distance, direction, location, etc.
And for the first time, with MapNTL, I could figure it out!
thanks again!!! grin grin

Hope your trip to Nigeria was eventful.

Just to inform you that MapNTL, the award-winning Nigerian online driving route planner that was launched in October 2007, has now been extended to include over 106,000 kilometers of national highway across Nigeria effectively covering the circumference of the Earth more than twice,
With this development, it is now possible for visitors to the website to enter any two cities across Nigeria to generate a driving route map and journey time between them. E.g you can get driving direction from Lagos to Maiduguri now on MapNTL. This application was developed using advance transport network mapping data supplied by Spatial Technologies Ltd. The mapping data contains intelligent Routing Information (RI) such as direction of traffic flow, maximum speed, turn restrictions and one-ways across Nigeria’s national highway network.
Click this link here to see how MapNTL can get you to important tourist attractions in Nigeria http://www.directionsmag.com/press.releases/?duty=Show&id=23165&trv=1

Do you wish to give your clients accurate driving direction to your business Location? Then lets put your business on our Map FREE of charge, you will be glad you did within just 3month.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Boarder Clearance, It Was Hell! I Need Clarification! / Could Anyone Tell Me Some Hotels In Obalende, Lagos? / Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.