Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? (32799 Views)

What Is Your Preferred Position For A Punch-hole Camera? (Photos) / Olla V9 Pro Unboxing & Review - N32,000 Budget Phone With A Punch-hole (photos) / Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Realboygenius(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2021
Punch hole.

1 Like

Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Teeboy2300(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
Illimitable:

What is dundlehead? Oh you mean, dunderhead?

Product of a village school. So you spent more than 20 years in school and you don’t know it’s called dunderhead? Are you a slowpoke?

And this fool said Samsung didn’t put a scary warning on their product concerning Iris Scanner? You don’t even own one, how would you know?

This poster boy for poverty is actually disputing a well known fact. You are a disgrace to your parents. grin

I want to see how you would wriggle out of this new lie of yours. cheesy grin

We've finally been unbanned grin
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Illimitable: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
Teeboy2300:

We've finally been unbanned grin

You got saved by a moderator. cheesy
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Teeboy2300(m): 5:31am On Apr 04, 2021
Illimitable:

You got saved by a moderator. cheesy
Saved? Lmao
Cry hard grin
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Youngpo413: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2021
See argument.
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by seproperties(m): 3:28am On May 02, 2021
ABG2222:
I'm lost
. Why are you Lost ? Maybe because you have Negative / Bad mind towards Good things .
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by ABG2222: 11:47am On May 03, 2021
seproperties:
. Why are you Lost ? Maybe because you have Negative / Bad mind towards Good things .

I mean I don't understand what OP is saying
don't know which one my phone has

1 Like

Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:35am On May 06, 2021
kemicalreact:
Dumbass! That black panel that houses the front camera and Face ID technology is the notch. You sha won announce say you get iPhone undecided

One thing you cannot hide is poor home training. It's like a dirty cloth

1 Like

Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by kemicalreact: 6:49am On May 06, 2021
Benstino:

One thing you cannot hide is poor home training. It's like a dirty cloth
Another one is stupidity, you can't help but keep displaying it even if you're anonymous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again / 5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery / The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.