Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? (32786 Views)

What Is Your Preferred Position For A Punch-hole Camera? (Photos) / Olla V9 Pro Unboxing & Review - N32,000 Budget Phone With A Punch-hole (photos) / Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Teeboy2300(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Illimitable:

One must be a tech illiterate to say 2 years isn’t a big difference in software updates. What if there’s a security breach or a bug in the existing software, you mean you would wait 2 years before your operating system does something about it?

Do you know how laughable your assertion is? grin Consumers who value security and data privacy would certainly prefer iOS ecosystem than any android shit. If Samsung really wants to compete with Apple, they need their own operating system. They can never ever even be mentioned in the same breath as Apple while using Android to power their devices.

Only illiterates compare the two. They are not peers.

Android have low adoption rates - its a shit system. No developer even wants to develop apps for Androids cos Android users are too poor to spend on in-app purchases.

Clubhouse app has been on iOS for like a year and there’s none yet on Androids. No serious developer gives a shit about Androids. Android fragmentation is such a big problem that no developer writing codes for sensible apps wants to dive into.

Poor comprehension is a big issue in the society. Did i say 2 years update isn't a big difference? With the way android and ios is becoming perfect, there are little to no difference from ios 12 and 14. Also there are little differences between android 9 and 11.

The truth is no os is totally "private ". Apple is painred as a siant in security but they're not. While the ecosystem is an advantage, almost everything can be done with other os.
Even without their own OS, Samsung is already on par with apple and beats them on many things. People who care about their security also use android.
Notice i didn't bash ios.I still like ios but calling android shit when it has many features and blows ios away is just bs.

You said only tech illiterates compare the 2 but you've been doing that. Only tech illiterates think either os is shit.

There are more apps on android than ios. App developers are also working on android. Stop being a silly person just because of your love for a brand. Imagine thinking people android are poor when there are many android phones more expensive than iPhones.

I thought you were a tech intellectual but your beating around the bush reply with no points except bashing android just made me think i wasted my time. Go educate yourself a little about tech and stop being a fanboy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Teeboy2300(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Illimitable:

One must be a tech illiterate to say 2 years isn’t a big difference in software updates. What if there’s a security breach or a bug in the existing software, you mean you would wait 2 years before your operating system does something about it?

Do you know how laughable your assertion is? grin Consumers who value security and data privacy would certainly prefer iOS ecosystem than any android shit. If Samsung really wants to compete with Apple, they need their own operating system. They can never ever even be mentioned in the same breath as Apple while using Android to power their devices.

Only illiterates compare the two. They are not peers.

Android have low adoption rates - its a shit system. No developer even wants to develop apps for Androids cos Android users are too poor to spend on in-app purchases.

Clubhouse app has been on iOS for like a year and there’s none yet on Androids. No serious developer gives a shit about Androids. Android fragmentation is such a big problem that no developer writing codes for sensible apps wants to dive into.

Also the fact that you skipped other things i said to only talk about the os shows your agreement with my other points and make you a loser in this argument

1 Like

Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Illimitable: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Teeboy2300:

Also the fact that you skipped other things i said to only talk about the os shows your agreement with my other points and make you a loser in this argument

You are the loser here.

I don’t need to debate the other points because they are irrelevant. Security is the key in this era of hacking and cyber warfare on gadgets.

Androids are open source, iOS is closed.

End of story!
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Illimitable: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
Teeboy2300:

Poor comprehension is a big issue in the society. Did i say 2 years update isn't a big difference? With the way android and ios is becoming perfect, there are little to no difference from ios 12 and 14. Also there are little differences between android 9 and 11.

The truth is no os is totally "private ". Apple is painred as a siant in security but they're not. While the ecosystem is an advantage, almost everything can be done with other os.
Even without their own OS, Samsung is already on par with apple and beats them on many things. People who care about their security also use android.
Notice i didn't bash ios.I still like ios but calling android shit when it has many features and blows ios away is just bs.

Stop telling yourself this nonsense about being at par with Apple. No phone manufacturer is Apple’s equal. It cannot be achieved because of optimization. A different hardware & a different software just cannot work together.

Teeboy2300:

You said only tech illiterates compare the 2 but you've been doing that. Only tech illiterates think either os is shit.

Android is a shit operating system.

Teeboy2300:

There are more apps on android than ios. App developers are also working on android. Stop being a silly person just because of your love for a brand. Imagine thinking people android are poor when there are many android phones more expensive than iPhones.

Which many android phones are more expensive than iPhones and how many of those expensive android phones are sold in comparison to iPhones. The difference between Apple & Samsung is that the most expensive Apple phones are the best sellers - that’s the difference.

It’s not just about putting a price tag on a device. It’s the number of quantities sold on the most expensive mobile device. It’s clear you have no clue about how the tech industry works. You cannot use emotions to argue, these are facts.

How are there more android apps than iOS apps when no developer is interested in writing codes for android. As a matter of fact, Nanigans reports that iOS users generate an absolutely gob-smacking 1,790% more return on investment (ROI) for retail advertisers compared to Android users.

Are you an illiterate?

Teeboy2300:

I thought you were a tech intellectual but your beating around the bush reply with no points except bashing android just made me think i wasted my time. Go educate yourself a little about tech and stop being a fanboy

Fandroids possess room temperature IQs. You are here lying to yourself that Samsungs are at par with Apple in mobile technology when the reverse is the case.

Let’s see some stats, shall we?

- Advertising on iOS brings retailers 162% more cash than they spend on the ads, advertising on Android returns 10% less than the cost of the ads.

- Sensor Tower reports Apple’s App Store generated 188% greater revenue between 2018-2020 than the Google Play Store.

- Apple utterly dominates the Business Mobile and Tablet sectors with Egnyte reporting that in the Enterprise, an extraordinary 82% of work done on mobile takes place on iOS, while 25% of work done on a desktop was via macOS.

These are not opinions that you have been pulling out of your aśs, these are basic facts but I doubt you even know who Egnyte, Sensor Tower or Nanigans are cos you aren’t a techie.

And this is a survey that says iPhone users spend considerably more, with a higher income than Android users. I did not make them up, they are basic facts that you might never have come across before.

So the next time you open your mouth in public devoid of common sense or expose or any intellectual prowess in the tech industry, have your facts on ground.

Emotions will get you killed.

Have a nice day!

Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Freelancerx: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2021
Sainthia:
I used to like the punch hole camera but not any more, I'm attracted to pop up now
Oh, Okay. Thats cool
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Teeboy2300(m): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2021
[.
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Teeboy2300(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2021
Illimitable:

Stop telling yourself this nonsense about being at par with Apple. No phone manufacturer is Apple’s equal. It cannot be achieved because of optimization. A different hardware & a different software just cannot work together.

Android is a shit operating system.

Which many android phones are more expensive than iPhones and how many of those expensive android phones are sold in comparison to iPhones. The difference between Apple & Samsung is that the most expensive Apple phones are the best sellers - that’s the difference.

It’s not just about putting a price tag on a device. It’s the number of quantities sold on the most expensive mobile device. It’s clear you have no clue about how the tech industry works. You cannot use emotions to argue, these are facts.

How are there more android apps than iOS apps when no developer is interested in writing codes for android. As a matter of fact, Nanigans reports that iOS users generate an absolutely gob-smacking 1,790% more return on investment (ROI) for retail advertisers compared to Android users.

Are you an illiterate?

Fandroids possess room temperature IQs. You are here lying to yourself that Samsungs are at par with Apple in mobile technology when the reverse is the case.

Let’s see some stats, shall we?

- Advertising on iOS brings retailers 162% more cash than they spend on the ads, advertising on Android returns 10% less than the cost of the ads.

- Sensor Tower reports Apple’s App Store generated 188% greater revenue between 2018-2020 than the Google Play Store.

- Apple utterly dominates the Business Mobile and Tablet sectors with Egnyte reporting that in the Enterprise, an extraordinary 82% of work done on mobile takes place on iOS, while 25% of work done on a desktop was via macOS.

These are not opinions that you have been pulling out of your aśs, these are basic facts but I doubt you even know who Egnyte, Sensor Tower or Nanigans are cos you aren’t a techie.

And this is a survey that says iPhone users spend considerably more, with a higher income than Android users. I did not make them up, they are basic facts that you might never have come across before.

So the next time you open your mouth in public devoid of common sense or expose or any intellectual prowess in the tech industry, have your facts on ground.

Emotions will get you killed.

Have a nice day!

Many smartphone manufacturers have surpassed apple.
Samsung generally have higher sales than apple.
A "shit" operating system had about 4x the number of users. And please don't come with "many brand uses android" shit. There are many operating systems asides android yet android is the most preferred.

I see you have little knowledge about smartphone pricing. High end Huawei, Samsung s, note and fold series are either on par with apple on pricing or are more expensive.
The most expensive iPhones are not the best selling.
Check stats the iPhone xr sold better than the xs max. Same with the iPhone 11 selling better than the 11 pro max. And who's arguing with emotions? Lmao chill.

You're the one having little to no clue how the industry works.

"No app developer wants to work on android" yet the stats states states otherwise

Calling mr an illiterate, a 'fandroid' even though i said I like both apps and indirectly saying I got low IQ is only proving the fact that you're the one arguing with emotions but I'll let you continue grin grin grin

About the revenue generated from the app store, why wouldn't that be possible when half of the apps on the app store are paid for so apple could go on with their evil business. You said Samsung robs people more but guess who's robbing people more now?
iPhone users would spend more because they are tied to the ecosystem and have no other way to get their daily apps so they get forced to pay.
On android, you can bypass paid apps through many means. You're more like an admin unlike ios who makes their users slaves.

My facts are here. Also i love how you keep changing sub-topic under this thread. First you said android were laggy, i proved you wrong, next you said thet were insecure, i proved you wrong, you said android doesn't get updates, i proved you wrong, now you're comparing number of apps which android have more and you're talking about revenue recieved which is due to the lack of versatility that the users face, you also talked about iPhones being for the "rich" which isn't true because the galaxy fold 2 is twice the price of the latest iPhone and the fold 3 is months away from release.

I think you should take your own advice and learn to handle your emotions in a public forum so you don't make yourself look childish

Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Teeboy2300(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2021
Illimitable:

You are the loser here.

I don’t need to debate the other points because they are irrelevant. Security is the key in this era of hacking and cyber warfare on gadgets.

Androids are open source, iOS is closed.

End of story!

Someone's pained grin grin
You couldn't debate because what i said is true. They are relevant. Let me ask you a question
If a phone is only only yet lacking in every thing a good phone should have (display, performance, camera etc) would you buy the phone?
I guess your answer is NO.
Security while been very important, is not the only requirement in a phone. Also android phones are top notch in security.
Take your L in peace. Loser
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Theanyanwu: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
I think punch hole is perfect. I prefer that one.
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Theanyanwu: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
SE7ENESE:
Honestly, a pop up camera is arguably the best option available but it's very underrated. If the tech for it is improved upon. It'd really mean a lot. It's much better for privacy reasons and being able to only use the sensor when you need it. It's no news that some apps with permission to access your camera can easily spy on you without your comment as long as they're running in the background. I don't even want to think about the under display camera. That's just borderline infringement. And the water-drop notch is the least obstructive amongst them all...
this is very true. How many brands even have that pop camera
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by selfdefence: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
for me its the dot in camera like the one on my camon 12 air
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by selfdefence: 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
like the one on the camon 15 premier abi? grin
Michael390:
Real nigarrrsss use pop-up camera cool cool cool
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Illimitable: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
Teeboy2300:

Someone's pained grin grin
You couldn't debate because what i said is true. They are relevant. Let me ask you a question
If a phone is only only yet lacking in every thing a good phone should have (display, performance, camera etc) would you buy the phone?
I guess your answer is NO.
Security while been very important, is not the only requirement in a phone. Also android phones are top notch in security.
Take your L in peace. Loser

Security is the only thing that is important in a mobile phone. Mobile phones have transcended - it has emails, data, text messages, bank accounts, cryptocurrency and what not. It’s no longer your Nokia 3210.

Which L? You are the one chopping this L after stupidly opining that a 2D facial technology is better than the 3D version. You made a U-turn and your best shot was that security isn’t the only important factor in a mobile phone.

That tells me you have shamelessly admired Apple’s facial recognition technology is more secure than the best android phone ever made.

Stop crying, you have lost.
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Illimitable: 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
Teeboy2300:

Many smartphone manufacturers have surpassed apple.
Samsung generally have higher sales than apple.
A "shit" operating system had about 4x the number of users. And please don't come with "many brand uses android" shit. There are many operating systems asides android yet android is the most preferred.

It’s not the most preferred, it is easily affordable. It’s mass produced. Only a lunatic would expect Lamborghini and Toyota to sell the same number of units per annum. The focus should be on their respective revenue.

You are such a dumbass if I have to spell this out.

Teeboy2300:

I see you have little knowledge about smartphone pricing. High end Huawei, Samsung s, note and fold series are either on par with apple on pricing or are more expensive.
The most expensive iPhones are not the best selling.
Check stats the iPhone xr sold better than the xs max. Same with the iPhone 11 selling better than the 11 pro max. And who's arguing with emotions? Lmao chill.

You're the one having little to no clue how the industry works.

The most expensive iPhones are the best sellers. IPhone X beat every mobile phone sold in the world when it came out & this was in the era when pricing a phone at $1000 was almost a taboo.

It didn’t take long for Samsung to copy the strategy with their cheap brands that are either exploding on people’s faces or ridden with bugs that it’s unusable.

Despite copying the strategy, Samsung’s entire mobile business is half the size of Apple’s in revenue generated.

Year after year, Apple sells fewer units and they make more money than Samsung. It’s not difficult to figure out that most of Samsung phone sales are low end products in the 3rd world countries. grin

Teeboy2300:

"No app developer wants to work on android" yet the stats states states otherwise

Calling mr an illiterate, a 'fandroid' even though i said I like both apps and indirectly saying I got low IQ is only proving the fact that you're the one arguing with emotions but I'll let you continue grin grin grin

What stat states otherwise? Developers will rather work on iOS apps than Androids. You are an illiterate - you don’t even understand optimization. I showed you a stat of how much developers make on coding for iOS & you are still here disgracing your family name to save face.

Teeboy2300:

About the revenue generated from the app store, why wouldn't that be possible when half of the apps on the app store are paid for so apple could go on with their evil business. You said Samsung robs people more but guess who's robbing people more now?
iPhone users would spend more because they are tied to the ecosystem and have no other way to get their daily apps so they get forced to pay.

When did I say Samsung rob people? Who cares what Samsung does to its fans? Are you having the same conversation with another stark illiterate like yourself who does not understand how the world works?

Anyone comfortable in paying $1000+ on a mobile phone won’t have issues paying $1-$20 per month on paid apps. If you want premium quality, you pay for it. Yet, when I said only poor people use Samsung phones, it got you in your emotions.

iPhone users spend more because they can. Nobody is robbing anyone - otherwise they would drop the brand and go for a cheaper brand that is not secure and have their devices ridden with bugs. Only poor people(coughs coughs) like yourself think paying $1/month for an app is being robbed.

You have proved my point that you are poverty stricken. grin

Teeboy2300:

On android, you can bypass paid apps through many means. You're more like an admin unlike ios who makes their users slaves.

Poverty mentality on full display.

This is the equivalent of saying you can use electricity without paying NEPA/PHCN. Mr Bypasser, just confess you are poor and you are incapable of affording paid apps. Those who do aren’t stupid, they get premium value for their money.

Teeboy2300:

My facts are here. Also i love how you keep changing sub-topic under this thread. First you said android were laggy, i proved you wrong, next you said thet were insecure, i proved you wrong, you said android doesn't get updates, i proved you wrong, now you're comparing number of apps which android have more and you're talking about revenue recieved which is due to the lack of versatility that the users face....

You are significantly stupid.

Who have you proven wrong? Androids are laggy, insecure, late to updates, etc. You didn’t prove any of those wrong. Whats the adoption rate of Android 11 in comparison to iOS 14. 80% of iOS users are on the current iOS update, only 20% of android users have the latest update. Both operating systems were released in the same month. What did you prove wrong? grin

Look at this illiterate grin

Teeboy2300:

you also talked about iPhones being for the "rich" which isn't true because the galaxy fold 2 is twice the price of the latest iPhone and the fold 3 is months away from release.

Any lunatic can put any price on a product. The key is the number of people willing to buy it for that price. Galaxy fold 2 could be 20 times the price of an iPhone but it won’t sell cos no one thinks the price is worth the brand.

There are plenty of studies that have revealed Apple users are wealthier, make more income and happier. I didn’t make it up. Several studies have proven this.

https://www.businessinsider.com/rich-people-prefer-iphones-over-samsung-phones-study-2016-9

https://www.businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4

The second link even went further to show where people who use Androids are mostly populated in the US. most of them are in the ghetto while iOS users live in opulent parts of the state.

Facts will always beat opinions. You have proven yourself wrong time and time again that you have no clue on how technology works.

Teeboy2300:

I think you should take your own advice and learn to handle your emotions in a public forum so you don't make yourself look childish

I love when people become philosophical and then a moralist after getting a beat down. You are the one being emotional here. I wasn’t even conversing with you when you jumped into the conversation.

You couldn’t handle the heat - you became emotional cos i passively called fandroids poor folks based on a recent study. Your emotions couldn’t handle such a slur. You risked your neck and jumped into a conversation that wasn’t directed at you.

Now that you have broken your neck, sell your fake Samsung galaxy and get your neck fixed.
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Teeboy2300(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Illimitable:

It’s not the most preferred, it is easily affordable. It’s mass produced. Only a lunatic would expect Lamborghini and Toyota to sell the same number of units per annum. The focus should be on their respective revenue.

You are such a dumbass if I have to spell this out.

The most expensive iPhones are the best sellers. IPhone X beat every mobile phone sold in the world when it came out & this was in the era when pricing a phone at $1000 was almost a taboo.

It didn’t take long for Samsung to copy the strategy with their cheap brands that are either exploding on people’s faces or ridden with bugs that it’s unusable.

Despite copying the strategy, Samsung’s entire mobile business is half the size of Apple’s in revenue generated.

Year after year, Apple sells fewer units and they make more money than Samsung. It’s not difficult to figure out that most of Samsung phone sales are low end products in the 3rd world countries. grin

What stat states otherwise? Developers will rather work on iOS apps than Androids. You are an illiterate - you don’t even understand optimization. I showed you a stat of how much developers make on coding for iOS & you are still here disgracing your family name to save face.

When did I say Samsung rob people? Who cares what Samsung does to its fans? Are you having the same conversation with another stark illiterate like yourself who does not understand how the world works?

Anyone comfortable in paying $1000+ on a mobile phone won’t have issues paying $1-$20 per month on paid apps. If you want premium quality, you pay for it. Yet, when I said only poor people use Samsung phones, it got you in your emotions.

iPhone users spend more because they can. Nobody is robbing anyone - otherwise they would drop the brand and go for a cheaper brand that is not secure and have their devices ridden with bugs. Only poor people(coughs coughs) like yourself think paying $1/month for an app is being robbed.

You have proved my point that you are poverty stricken. grin

Poverty mentality on full display.

This is the equivalent of saying you can use electricity without paying NEPA/PHCN. Mr Bypasser, just confess you are poor and you are incapable of affording paid apps. Those who do aren’t stupid, they get premium value for their money.

You are significantly stupid.

Who have you proven wrong? Androids are laggy, insecure, late to updates, etc. You didn’t prove any of those wrong. Whats the adoption rate of Android 11 in comparison to iOS 14. 80% of iOS users are on the current iOS update, only 20% of android users have the latest update. Both operating systems were released in the same month. What did you prove wrong? grin

Look at this illiterate grin

Any lunatic can put any price on a product. The key is the number of people willing to buy it for that price. Galaxy fold 2 could be 20 times the price of an iPhone but it won’t sell cos no one thinks the price is worth the brand.

There are plenty of studies that have revealed Apple users are wealthier, make more income and happier. I didn’t make it up. Several studies have proven this.

https://www.businessinsider.com/rich-people-prefer-iphones-over-samsung-phones-study-2016-9

https://www.businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4

The second link even went further to show where people who use Androids are mostly populated in the US. most of them are in the ghetto while iOS users live in opulent parts of the state.

Facts will always beat opinions. You have proven yourself wrong time and time again that you have no clue on how technology works.

I love when people become philosophical and then a moralist after getting a beat down. You are the one being emotional here. I wasn’t even conversing with you when you jumped into the conversation.

You couldn’t handle the heat - you became emotional cos i passively called fandroids poor folks based on a recent study. Your emotions couldn’t handle such a slur. You risked your neck and jumped into a conversation that wasn’t directed at you.

Now that you have broken your neck, sell your fake Samsung galaxy and get your neck fixed.

It's easily available and subjectively better

The best selling iPhone was the iPhone 6 not the x grin grin
Even the xr sold more than xs max. The 11 sold more than the 11 pro max.

Apple makes more money because they charge ridiculously high prices for their subpar products. Samsung's versatility in smartphone sells has always made it sell more than apple's stale style.
Samsung copied strategies?
It's apple who copied most of their stuffs from thei competitors.

You're a dumb person. I showed you stats were android has more apps than ios and you're here crying so hard trying to make yourself right not knowing you're embarrassing yourself.
This guy is so mad grin grin. I think you've forgotten what you said in your first reply . You're a nincompoop. It seems my comment is triggering you. Someone would can spend $2k on a phone would comfortably spend $10 per month on paid apps as well.

You speak like android users don't spend mucb as well. It's just that there are a vast users of android ranging from very rich people to very poor people. Also don't pretend like there are poor iPhone users (like yourself) stuck ln iPhone 6 grin grin grin grin grin. iPhone users like who spend their day defending apple are stuck below the iPhone 7 mark grin.
Those who also decide not to pay aren't stupid. They are just smarter. And it's not a sign of poverty. Your mentality of saying iPhone users are rich while android users are poor shows that your sick in your meathead grin

You're a slowpoke. I proved you wrong and instead of you to chop your defeat you started crying grin. Well keeping crying. Loser

"Any lunatic can pit a price in a device " That just explains apple and you also proved my point you God forsaken animal. grin The fold 2 is selling but not as the iPhone because unlike apple who uses just their os, the fold uses a vastly used os hence giving users choice. iPhone users have no enjoyment
You can't equate someone's wealth and happiness by the os of their phones. That's just shit. Also apple only makes high end devices while android have a vast prices of devices so that's why in general, apple users may look richer. Nevertheless, there are very poor apple users.
There are also iPhones users in the ghetto of US and android users in the rich part. The number of people may not be the same but that's it.
You are the one who have been proving yourself wrong and been saying shit. You know little to nothing about technology.

You're the one who have been a nincompoop and a self acclaimed moralist all these while.
You got yourself beaten and you're prolly crying rn. And nope, you displayed stupid signs of an exta emotional person. You couldn't handle single argument and you chose to cry and throw tantrums everywhere.
Go suck some Đ!çķ and learn to handle your emotions. Weak little emo isheep kid
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Teeboy2300(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Illimitable:

Security is the only thing that is important in a mobile phone. Mobile phones have transcended - it has emails, data, text messages, bank accounts, cryptocurrency and what not. It’s no longer your Nokia 3210.

Which L? You are the one chopping this L after stupidly opining that a 2D facial technology is better than the 3D version. You made a U-turn and your best shot was that security isn’t the only important factor in a mobile phone.

That tells me you have shamelessly admired Apple’s facial recognition technology is more secure than the best android phone ever made.

Stop crying, you have lost.

Security is not the only thing important. It's very important but not the most important thing. I didn't say that 2d tech is better. I said that iris scanner beats face id and that is true. Too bad you couldn't see that because your eyes are prolly blurry due to tears grin grin grin
I didn't make any turn. Your brain made the turn which made you believe i did. Keep crying loser grin

Come back and quote me when you're done crying grin
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Illimitable: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Teeboy2300:

Security is not the only thing important. It's very important but not the most important thing. I didn't say that 2d tech is better. I said that iris scanner beats face id and that is true. Too bad you couldn't see that because your eyes are prolly blurry due to tears grin grin grin
I didn't make any turn. Your brain made the turn which made you believe i did. Keep crying loser grin

How can iris scanner beat 3D facial technology? grin

If the iris scanner is reliable, they wouldn’t add Touch ID on the screen as back up. Everything about Samsung is a health risk.

If the iris scanner is reliable Samsung won’t put a scary Iris Scanner disclaimer warning epileptics, children, and people that experience fainting should avoid using the Iris Scanner.

No such disclaimer exists with Face ID.

Teeboy2300:

Come back and quote me when you're done crying grin

The beat down is epic.

If this was a boxing match, your coach would thrown the towel several days ago. However, you have no shame and I am relentless - so the beat down continues.

By the time I am through with you, you would go back to all the schools that trained you poorly for a refund. I am dishing out this education for free and you must assimilate it by force.

Run along now, you tech illiterate. grin
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by theoneJabulani(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Arguing with an iPhone fanboy is a total waste of time

2 Likes

Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by theoneJabulani(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
So if you don't use an iPhone, you are poor?
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by theoneJabulani(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Illimitable:

That’s what the study says.

Deal with the message, not the messenger.
Don't have time arguing with the likes of you. Don't have a cow man
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Illimitable: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
theoneJabulani:
you don't have to be rude and stupid at the same time, pick one.

I can be anything I want, fandroid.
I am illimitable, I have no limits.

theoneJabulani:
Don't have time arguing with the likes of you. Don't have a cow man

Nigga please.
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Teeboy2300(m): 12:27am On Mar 29, 2021
Illimitable:

How can iris scanner beat 3D facial technology? grin

If the iris scanner is reliable, they wouldn’t add Touch ID on the screen as back up. Everything about Samsung is a health risk.

If the iris scanner is reliable Samsung won’t put a scary Iris Scanner disclaimer warning epileptics, children, and people that experience fainting should avoid using the Iris Scanner.

No such disclaimer exists with Face ID.

The beat down is epic.

If this was a boxing match, your coach would thrown the towel several days ago. However, you have no shame and I am relentless - so the beat down continues.

By the time I am through with you, you would go back to all the schools that trained you poorly for a refund. I am dishing out this education for free and you must assimilate it by force.

Run along now, you tech illiterate. grin

Been versatile doesn't make them weaker. They didn't put those warnings on iris scanner.

If it were a life boxing match, you wouldn't stand a chance because you couldn't stand a chance here. You're dissing stupidity from your gutters upstairs. You can even hold your own and you saying when you're done with me lmao. Go wash your dundlehead. Glorified butthurt isheep
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Illimitable: 1:10am On Mar 29, 2021
Teeboy2300:

Been versatile doesn't make them weaker. They didn't put those warnings on iris scanner.

If it were a life boxing match, you wouldn't stand a chance because you couldn't stand a chance here. You're dissing stupidity from your gutters upstairs. You can even hold your own and you saying when you're done with me lmao. Go wash your dundlehead. Glorified butthurt isheep

What is dundlehead? Oh you mean, dunderhead?

Product of a village school. So you spent more than 20 years in school and you don’t know it’s called dunderhead? Are you a slowpoke?

And this fool said Samsung didn’t put a scary warning on their product concerning Iris Scanner? You don’t even own one, how would you know?

This poster boy for poverty is actually disputing a well known fact. You are a disgrace to your parents. grin

I want to see how you would wriggle out of this new lie of yours. cheesy grin

Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Teeboy2300(m): 3:46am On Mar 29, 2021
Illimitable:

What is dundlehead? Oh you mean, dunderhead?

Product of a village school. So you spent more than 20 years in school and you don’t know it’s called dunderhead? Are you a slowpoke?

And this fool said Samsung didn’t put a scary warning on their product concerning Iris Scanner? You don’t even own one, how would you know?

This poster boy for poverty is actually disputing a well known fact. You are a disgrace to your parents. grin

I want to see how you would wriggle out of this new lie of yours. cheesy grin

Shall we continue this session next weekend?
This weekend is over and work days start today which will make me very busy? grin grin grin
I mostly active here on Saturdays and sundays

1 Like

Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Collinz2(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2021
Teeboy2300:

Shall we continue this session next weekend?
This weekend is over and work days start today which will make me very busy? grin grin grin
I mostly active here on Saturdays and sundays
Damn! You just murdered the n!@

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Memo And Airtel Letter Confirming FG's Ban On SIM Card Sales / List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again / 5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.