Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? (32779 Views)

What Is Your Preferred Position For A Punch-hole Camera? (Photos) / Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Fonjewel0(f): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
I would gladly pick the punch hole.

Although the notch puts the camera in a good place .

Sadly, various dust and debris can get into the area where the camera is hidden. With the punch hole fabrication, there's no such issue.

1 Like

Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by makemusic1: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fonjewel0:
I would gladly pick the punch hole.

Although the notch puts the camera in a good place .

Sadly, various dust and debris can get into the area where the camera is hidden. With the punch hole fabrication, there's no such issue.
u guesting ni? cause this is the first time i reading this hole nah hole its just were it place, as nothing to do with dust
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by markkuss: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
I no understand this one o...all I know is that I have a separate digital camera and an itel jensimi phone.. grin grin

I create AUTOMATED blog site (Any niche) on wordpress!! For 20k
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Duplexxx: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
I like this vibe

IPhone is better
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Premiumwriter: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Holla!

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

See reviews of my services on nairaland by nairalanders!

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is from as low as N300 to N1,000 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: 2347055822849
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Pootle: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
Youngpo413:
yeah 'deep' hole bro.

shocked deep hole
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by ABG2222: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
I'm lost
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by donbenie(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Non..

Pop up camera is Bae..

For someone like me that doesn't do selfies..

Just have it there and forget about it.. shocked
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by donbenie(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Duplexxx:
I like this vibe

IPhone is better
You mean,you prefer that monstrosity? shocked
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Cooldiipo(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
shocked
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by GrifindorHouse(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
Punchhole is definitely better and also it's less intrusive than the others... The one I hate most is the notch, all that damn space wasted.
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by salford1: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
makemusic1:
As for me I prefer the notch (tear drop) , simple straight forward and when u hide notch it bezel its small.

But the hole, it irritate me, the idea of looking @ a screen n a hole is staring @ u and when u hide d hole u get a huge bezel.

Just not a fan

I currently use a tear drop (LG V60). My previous was a notch on LG G8. They are both okay, so I can't choose one over the other when I hardly notice them when phone is on use.
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by ayenale1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
Tear drop or punch hole or whatever whatever phone na phone wetin now, very soon u guys will start arguing keyboard, fonts etc
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Ronin1: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Notchless and no holes either, pop up camera all day
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by makemusic1: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
salford1:

I currently use a tear drop (LG V60). My previous was a notch on LG G8. They are both okay, so I can't choose one over the other when I hardly notice them when phone is on use.
how muxh is it the lg v60
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Mightyraw(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
gistray:

My iPhone don't have it
Some of us have it all
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Randerl: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Tribune Gutter is okay by me over any Punch Hole.

1 Like

Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by meobizy(f): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
See Nairalanders debating like they possess premium phones. If they really did then only fifty members would visit here frequently. It’s when I choose to upgrade that I’ll bother about which orientation is the better one.
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by salford1: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
makemusic1:
how muxh is it the lg v60
I got it as a gift.
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by symbianDON(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
kemicalreact:
Wait, which iPhone are you using?
iPhone Bubu
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by makemusic1: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
salford1:

I got it as a gift.
lucky u

1 Like

Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by nextstep(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
Wahala for those who have money to be choosy about smartphone camera styles... some of us cut our cloth according to availability of material. grin
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by jayinfo2(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Does infinix and techno also have this camera type or they have a lesser Tech
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
Am I the only one who has no idea what this topic is about?

Or even why it matters what camera feature a phone has? Why is a gadgets specifications an ego trip for males?
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by witnezHD(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
I prefer the Asus 7

1 Like

Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by addexx: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Youngpo413:
yeah 'deep' hole bro.

You need the full Jesus
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Cashify: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
any
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Illimitable: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
Donvic4u:
Punch hole over notch any day..

Lol the worse is tear drop ...

The notch houses the Face ID technology - it’s there for a reason.
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by makemusic1: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:
Am I the only one who has no idea what this topic is about?

Or even why it matters what camera feature a phone has? Why is a gadgets specifications an ego trip for males?
its about the camera placement
Re: Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? by Buzx: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
meobizy:
Nairalanders debating like they possess premium phones. If they really did then only fifty members would visit here frequently. It’s when I choose to upgrade that I’ll bother about which orientation is the better one.[/size]

Jumping into conclusion is never a good idea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again / MTN Memo And Airtel Letter Confirming FG's Ban On SIM Card Sales / 5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.