Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? (22787 Views)

What Will You Do When You Can't Make A Decision? / See The Crazy Proof That People Are Born Twice, >dinklage Of Game Of Thrones Bro / 10 Things That People In The Village Enjoy Better Than People In The Cities Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2021
SlayerForever:

If you're young and good looking you should finally give it a try. Are you in Lag?
So because I am young and good looking I should go about opening my body for strangers I will never see again? undecided talk about encouraging promiscuity . Will you give your sister this same advice?or your sister is young but not good looking? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by perezeghi: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2021
Nuttella:
Being unnecessarily loud and mean to people.
I can't swim too.

Really.........
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Shuly03(f): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Use another phone and try it.

Preferably a 5g enabled phone using Chrome browser
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2021
DayDreamer05:

Zero eight zero three three two seven five four six eight

Copy.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by SlayerForever: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
So because I am young and good looking I should go about opening my body for strangers I will never see again? undecided talk about encouraging promiscuity . Will you give your sister this same advice?or your sister is young but not good looking? undecided undecided undecided

No vex my sister. Thought you were undecided and needed a nudge.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Ladycewhy(f): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2021
SlayerForever:

No vex my sister. Thought you were undecided and needed a nudge.
Excuse you. So if I was your sister and undecided ,this is the advice you will give me? Wow! Who needs an enemy with a brother like you? undecided
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by SlayerForever: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Excuse you. So if I was your sister and undecided ,this is the advice you will give me? Wow! Who needs an enemy with a brother like you? undecided

Haha no vex. Maybe that was a bit stone hearted. Might be because I don't have a sis.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by SlayerForever: 9:44am On Mar 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:

Don't be vexedgrin. You can chat me 08 10 87 0 37 96
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2021
SlayerForever:

Haha no vex. Maybe that was a bit stone hearted. Might be because I don't have a sis.

You don't need to have a sister to be sensitive and sensible tho ,just saying.

You don't have to have a sister to mean well for the female gender you come across.

You don't have to have a sister to know that it is wrong to give a total stranger that kind of advice.

That you don't have a sister is just a flimsy excuse that doesn't hold water. I am sure you will be the one that will come here tomorrow to run your mouth about how lowly and useless girls are out there.

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2021
SlayerForever:

Don't be vexedgrin. You can chat me 08 10 87 0 37 96
You asked before if I stay in Lagos, so we can hook up for a one night stand abi, now you even had the effontry to drop your number, talk about bold and audacious.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by SlayerForever: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
You don't need to have a sister to be sensitive and sensible tho ,just saying.

You don't have to have a sister to mean well for the female gender you come across.

You don't have to have a sister to know that it is wrong to give a total stranger that kind of advice.

That you don't have a sister is just a flimsy excuse that doesn't hold water. I am sure you will be the one that will come here tomorrow to run your mouth about how lowly and useless girls are out there.

Nonsense and ingredients.

Mad o. I've never run down women both here or offline. I don't believe in that.

Giving a stranger that advice is not actually too bad. If I knew you in person I wouldn't advise you to do that. Whether we're friends or enemies. For a stranger there's more "freedom" to express one's self, you never know what they may have in mind. Their intention may be even more reckless than your suggestion.

And I'm not in the habit of even hooking up with strangers. But something is getting the better of me.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by SlayerForever: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
You asked before if I stay in Lagos, so we can hook up for a one night stand abi, now you even had the effontry to drop your number, talk about bold and audacious.

You never know with strangers. It may turn out quite well.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2021
SlayerForever:

Mad o. I've never run down women both here or offline. I don't believe in that.

Giving a stranger that advice is not actually too bad. If I knew you in person I wouldn't advise you to do that. Whether we're friends or enemies. For a stranger there's more "freedom" to express one's self, you never know what they may have in mind. Their intention may be even more reckless than your suggestion.

And I'm not in the habit of even hooking up with strangers. But something is getting the better of me.

With anonymity comes trueness, you truely are yourself here, and you just expressed the true you. people say and do things they naturally would not do in front of the prying eyes of society hence the reason you won't give me that kind of advice if you knew me personally.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by SlayerForever: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
With anonymity comes trueness, you truely are yourself here, and you just expressed the true you. people say and do things they naturally would not do in front of the prying eyes of society hence the reason you won't give me that kind of advice if you knew me personally.

With anonymity comes "freedom" not necessarily trueness or sincerity. You have more or less agreed with me.

Now, if you pass the 2 criteria stated earlier you should chat me.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by DonroxyII: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2021
toyinsalammy:
Mine are:

1. Standing by d roadside to watch T V, d thing dey irritate me, no matter how funny it seems, I simply turn my eyes n walk away.

2. Eating while walking on the road .

3. Plaiting of hair , I don try try, d thing no just enter my hand�

you ever spend childhood in Ilorin before ? A friend bear ur name !
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2021
SlayerForever:

With anonymity comes "freedom" not necessarily trueness or sincerity. You have more or less agreed with me.

Now, if you pass the 2 criteria stated earlier you should chat me.

The freedom from societal judgment and criticism from people who know you creates an atmosphere to be ones true self.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by SlayerForever: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
The freedom from societal judgment and criticism from people who know you creates an atmosphere to be ones true self.

True. But not in all cases.

We have argued to almost a similar stand. You a philosopher or a psychologist? You are intelligent...and asides a banging body I find intellect attractive too.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Ladycewhy(f): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2021
SlayerForever:

True. But not in all cases.

We have argued to almost a similar stand. You a philosopher or a psychologist? You are intelligent...and asides a banging body I find intellect attractive too.
You have your priorities upside down. undecided
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by SlayerForever: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
You have your priorities upside down. undecided

Nahhh. It's all set straight. Everything neat and tidy, forget the hapharzard manner I present my position: From book to hook up to book again. It's a well practiced projection.

I will like to make your acquaintance.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2021
perezeghi:

Really.........
Yes

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
SlayerForever:

Nahhh. It's all set straight. Everything neat and tidy, forget the hapharzard manner I present my position: From book to hook up to book again. It's a well practiced projection.

I will like to make your acquaintance.
Good for you.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by SlayerForever: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Good for you.

Are you going to say hi now or you gimme your number lemme oblige. Don't worry I'm not picking you up. Smart girls are in short supply these days.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
SlayerForever:

Are you going to say hi now or you gimme your number lemme oblige. Don't worry I'm not picking you up. Smart girls are in short supply these days.
Mr man go and read your book.

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by SlayerForever: 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Mr man go and read your book.

Haha. What level are you in?
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Ladycewhy(f): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
SlayerForever:

Haha. What level are you in?
No level.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by SlayerForever: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
No level.

Haha. This your answer sef. Are you through with Uni?
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Urban9aira: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
SEX
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by JoffreyBeroth(m): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
JeffDWalter:

Not in Nigeria at the moment, unless you meant my precise location!

I play chess, if you wish to learn, I can teach you online but it comes at a cost. If you’re ready let me know.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Mkingz(m): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Smoking
Swimming in public
Can’t be caught walking shirtless in public..

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Thunday1005(m): 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Pricing of things too much

Leading prayer in the public

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Mrscarter(f): 3:00am On Mar 27, 2021
Liposure:
You of all people, who could have thought.

Lol wats that mean
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Liposure: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mrscarter:

Lol wats that mean
You don't look it. I've always seen you as an exuberant person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogun Ife To Gbona / 4 Strange Cultural Practices Associated With Marriage In Nigeria / Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.