Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? (22789 Views)

What Will You Do When You Can't Make A Decision? / See The Crazy Proof That People Are Born Twice, >dinklage Of Game Of Thrones Bro / 10 Things That People In The Village Enjoy Better Than People In The Cities Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Liposure: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Meeting someone in few hours boom sex . I do wonder how people do it. How can you meet someone and sleep with them on the same day. undecided
becos its a one night stand

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Liposure: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Having sex. I don't do it.
never knew you were a nun
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Rubyventures: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Eating in public
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by JaceBlaze: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
IronGalaxy:
So you are an introvert Jace? Who would have thought? wink

Lol I am but I can still attend events with very large crowds.So long as attention is not on me I'm good.

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by IronGalaxy: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Lol I am but I can still attend events with very large crowds.So long as attention is not on me I'm good.
Yes, don't like being the center of attention too.

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Liposure:
never knew you were a nun

Now you know. sad
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
DayDreamer05:
To be able to have a conversation with the opposite sex for at least two minutes is a herculean task for me, the hardest part is to get her number at the end.

No body should tell me to go and hustle, no be today I start hustling for green.

If I coach you enh, you'll become a monster. Nobody taught me though. Na James Hadley Chase spoilt me when I was a teen.

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
mayormick:
Lolz.....most people don't know how to play though, but seriously you have to be determined to learn it bro. It kind of looks boring from beginning

Chess game is the only board game I know how to play. And ludo. If you're in Abuja, lemme know. Although I'll be in Lagos briefly next week.

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
oglalasioux:

You need help, bro.

Gimme ur WhatsApp number. Lemme coach U @ altarboy
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
ospreywin:
1. I don't know why I find it hard to eat outside.
2. I can't cheat on my partner
3. I can't drink alcohol, take weed or do drugs.
4. I can't negotiate in the market, like I don't know how to price literally anything.
5. I can't do fraud (yahoo yahoo)

Research claims that intelligent people don't exhibit those attributes. Perhaps you're an intelligent person.

2 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Chess is easy to learn but hard to master and be a GM.
However ill suggest you start by getting familiar with the names and moves of the pieces from the King to the Pawns
A very lovely and technically interesting InDoor Game you don't wanna miss out of in this lifetime.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
A.K.A Chess Minister

I haven't played chess since I graduated 5 years ago. I have a board but no one to at with.

What's ur favourite piece? Mine is knight
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
JeffDWalter:

Thank you @Chess Minister. I will begin today, to learn the names of the pieces.

Pawns- they represents foot soldiers
Bishop - it represents sniper
Knight
Rookie
Queen
King
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Seniorwriter(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

I haven't played chess since I graduated 5 years ago. I have a board but no one to at with.

What's ur favourite piece? Mine is knight

I don't have a favorite piece rather I have some favorite moves !
One of which is forking/Pin

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Ladycewhy(f): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
Liposure:
becos its a one night stand
I guess I am not wired that way. undecided.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by mayormick(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Chess game is the only board game I know how to play. And ludo. If you're in Abuja, lemme know. Although I'll be in Lagos briefly next week.
Eeyah....not in Abuja bro, I am in Ogun state Abeokuta precisely. That is another issue, you find it difficult to connect with someone nearby; someone called me recently from this same platform all the way from Benin thought I am nearby. Honestly finding someone nearby that knows how to play was the reason its been a while I played

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Oshokalo: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
speak in public,imagine and I did public admine in school God help me

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
mayormick:
Eeyah....not in Abuja bro, I am in Ogun state Abeokuta precisely. That is another issue, you find it difficult to connect with someone nearby; someone called me recently from this same platform all the way from Benin thought I am nearby. Honestly finding someone nearby that knows how to play was the reason its been a while I played

Oops!. I will be sleeping in dalemo busstop b4 sango bridge, but I'll be too busy for a chess game. I roll Ogun state quite well, so kosi oro...
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
Seniorwriter:

I don't have a favorite piece rather I have some favorite moves !
One of which is forking/Pin

@Seniorwriter

Daz what I mean; favourite piece cum move. No wahala. I missed chess.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Liposure: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ladycewhy:
I guess I am not wired that way. undecided.
or maybe becos greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. Halleluya sb.

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Ladycewhy(f): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
Liposure:
or maybe becos greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. Halleluya sb.
lol. May be , maybe not. Currently I am not the religious freak, still can't see myself doing it. I see it as carelessness while some other school of thought might see it as adventure.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Seniorwriter(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Daz what I mean; favourite piece cum move. Lll lll. I missed chess.

Alright
You can play on Lichess l
It's Xul there.

Proativity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by sucobaba(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Quite a List for me... and counting smiley

1. Loosely throwing the "I love you" word around .
2. Asking a lady or any random person out on the first time of meeting.
3. Cooking beans with seasoning smiley
4. Fixing of lashes, nails, waist and ankle chain, etc is a NO lipsrsealed
5. Anything not legit and fast lane is a NO lipsrsealed
6. Less is MORE... anything LOUD, TOO MUCH, SHOW-OFF is a NO including MAKE-UP.
7. Putting one's entire life and events on Social media...let people rest and guess wink
8. Typing in short-hand/abbreviations is a HUGE TURN-OFF.

tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by JaceBlaze: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Yes, don't like being the center of attention too.

I guess you must hate bright clothes like I do cheesy
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by DayDreamer05(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

If I coach you enh, you'll become a monster. Nobody taught me though. Na James Hadley Chase spoilt me when I was a teen.
Can we talk via WhatsApp?

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by iamyemiakins(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Putting on anything flashy.
Putting on earpiece/headphones in public.
Eating while walking in public.
Talking loudly on phone in public.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by stubbornman(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Writing in short hand or abbreviations.....Saying my mind when I'm angry (I bottle it up and decide within me if I'll forgive you or not).....Wearing boxers in public .... spitting in public..... Dropping things randomly on the road.... Looking at a girls Ass like a fool. angry

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
DayDreamer05:

Can we talk via WhatsApp?

Sure. Gimme ur digit
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by ospreywin(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Research claims that intelligent people don't exhibit those attributes. Perhaps you're an intelligent person.
Well, maybe.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by DayDreamer05(m): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Sure. Gimme ur digit
Ze
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by SlayerForever: 12:13am On Mar 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
lol. May be , maybe not. Currently I am not the religious freak, still can't see myself doing it. I see it as carelessness while some other school of thought might see it as adventure.

If you're young and good looking you should finally give it a try. Are you in Lag?
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Mrscarter(f): 4:25am On Mar 26, 2021
Liposure:
is it becos you are shy

Yeah around strangers i can be
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Liposure: 5:19am On Mar 26, 2021
Mrscarter:

Yeah around strangers i can be
You of all people, who could have thought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogun Ife To Gbona / 4 Strange Cultural Practices Associated With Marriage In Nigeria / Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.