Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? (22790 Views)

What Will You Do When You Can't Make A Decision? / See The Crazy Proof That People Are Born Twice, >dinklage Of Game Of Thrones Bro / 10 Things That People In The Village Enjoy Better Than People In The Cities Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Welcome to page 2

I don't enjoy social life angry

6 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Looking confidently in the eyes of a girl.

2 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Karmaisme(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Pretence, I don't know how to pretend.

8 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Angelmichael63: 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
TALKING BAD ABOUT MEN OF GOD BECAUSE IT CAN ONLY LEAD ONE TO MISFORTUNE.

WHATEVER THEY DO IS ONLY GOD THAT CAN JUDGE THEM NOT ME.

I no wan carry wahala wher I no no about abeg.

8 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by wildikeman(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Talk to women and have sex... How do you guys do it?

3 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Having sex. I don't do it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by bdchange(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
pouring out saliva while walking along the road without caring if someone is behind you or around you..goshhh i hate it

16 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by ralimfa(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
Pricing an item like 5 different places in the market before finally buying it

People that do that eeh
Their shy is shying me

Nwanne
Somebody should speak that English well for me(your shy is shying me)

9 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by lugo99(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
milling kush, wooing girls
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by bdchange(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
maybe because u are not married yet..
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Onelove508: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Operating a computer.

Praying out loud.

Eating little.

Wooing a girl.

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by mayormick(m): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hahahaha..........I can't ride bicycle and also I don't remove my top or shirt in public like most guys do no matter the situation, lolz

11 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by bdchange(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
wildikeman:
Talk to women and have sex... How do you guys do it?
what do you mean? Is it difficult to talk to women or have sex with a lady?
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Emmadoc: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Xenry:
Eating in public.
Swimming in a public swimming pool.
Looking at a girl's nyash.
Dancing in public.
(Lalasticlala, abeg move this to Front-page)

We are kindred spirits. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by izubext007: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
fucking people's ex or wife

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by illicit(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Get fat....

2 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
bdchange:

maybe because u are not married yet..

Yes. And that's because I haven't met my missing rib. I don't have random sex.

4 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by mayormick(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
JeffDWalter:
Chess Game!
I feel ashamed to even mention it. I can play virtually all indoor games except Chess.
It is in my plans to lean this year.
Lolz.....most people don't know how to play though, but seriously you have to be determined to learn it bro. It kind of looks boring from beginning

2 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Ahmeduana(m): 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
Me, using computer keyboard, if I should know how to type with key board today like a pro, am going to celebrate it

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by JeffDWalter: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
mayormick:
Lolz.....most people don't know how to play though, but seriously you have to be determined to learn it bro. It kind of looks boring from beginning
If I can get someone to lay it all out for me, preferably, a lady! cheesy
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Jaqenhghar: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lie to themselves

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Zitodaillegal(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
I don't hate for no reason, unlike others who say i just hate that person for no reason

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by oglalasioux(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
AltarBoy1:
No joke... For me s*x. It baffles me how everyone talks about and engage in sex as if it's like drinking water. But me I can't. Even when I have been a perfect condition to make a move, despite all the green light, I find it difficult to initiate contact.

You need help, bro.

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by 1Dray(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Emperormartin:
Mine is I can't pray pray publicly.

Be it in my house, in a vehicle or even in a company of two.

If you point me to lead in prayer na wahala be that ooo I'll start mumbling. Nothing will come out again

But that doesn't mean I don't pray. I'm a Christian. I pray silently. I just love silent prayers.

So over to you! What is it that people easily do but you can't do?

Right from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth, and the violent take it by force.

2 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Mayng01(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
I can move my nose but can’t move my ears

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Kennitrust(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
I will never like Muslim

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by gagashuffle: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
Taking pictures. Taking pictures is like a chore to me. The posing in public, twisting and turning argghh!
I feel abnormal about it some times lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by BareFacedLies(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
Telling lies
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by OgThanos: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Disrespecting people

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by parcydrix(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Hanty na only u be all those things for ur personal text?

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Athemisia: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
AltarBoy1:
No joke... For me s*x. It baffles me how everyone talks about and engage in sex as if it's like drinking water. But me I can't. Even when I have been a perfect condition to make a move, despite all the green light, I find it difficult to initiate contact.
just tell us you are a virgin boy...

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by DayDreamer05(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
To be able to have a conversation with the opposite sex for at least two minutes is a herculean task for me, the hardest part is to get her number at the end.

No body should tell me to go and hustle, no be today I start hustling for green.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogun Ife To Gbona / 4 Strange Cultural Practices Associated With Marriage In Nigeria / Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.