Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People (3789 Views)

Here's What Nelson Mandela Thought About Nigeria Breaking Up / Yoruba, Biafra UNPO Membership: Risk Of Nigeria Breaking Up Now Higher / North Not Afraid Of Nigeria Breaking Up – Anthony Sani Tells Ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by TruthHurts1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Logic is wasted on cretins! grin I was merely stooping down to your gutter level of intellect.

Hashabiah:
Your post is the typical response of fool who does not know how to argue logically, but shifts to insults as means to hid their inadequacies.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by justtoodark: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nato008:

bro we are sixty plus years old.... the problems we had b4 are still there and have become worse....80% of citizenry have lost faith in the country....America had civil war and came out of it wiser and stronger...the learnt from there mistakes, can u in all honesty and sincerity say that about Nigeria?

from where do you have this crazy number from....??

the rich nigerians dont give a shitt about what you are talkin about....

Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by justtoodark: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
pansophist:

Pandering fear.

If so, how would you explain Brexit? FYI, the UK was well integrated into the EU economy before Brexit, and millions of Europeans live and work in the UK, and vice versa for British citizens. But there is no single chant of war at the mention of Brexit and now after they have left, not a single soul was lost, or property is gone. How will you explain that? What you said will only happen if all stakeholders will refuse to come to the table and renegotiate the country.

but they had the clause in their constitution....nigeria doesnt....

why are you south easterners soo uninformed....??

una always play smart,but una dont know much....thats why una are very weak in politics....
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by Hashabiah: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Logic is wasted on cretins! grin I was merely stooping down to your gutter level of intellect.

Like I said earlier, you are an online fool in self-denial. But continue, sooner or later your ways will catch up with you.
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by pansophist(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
justtoodark:

but they had the clause in their constitution....nigeria doesnt....

why are you south easterners soo uninformed....??

una always play smart,but una dont know much....thats why una are very weak in politics....

They had what exactly in their constitution?
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by justtoodark: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Have you forgotten why the two protectorates were joined together by the British? One was extremely prosperous while the other was extremely wretched. The two protectorates were joined together so that the wealth of the prosperous one would be used to take care of the lazy, illiterate, wretched one.

that is a crazy rubbish you are talkin....

you think those english moroons cared about any of us....??

what they cared about was only roh materials and how fast to transport it to the south for shipment....
thats why south was more developed....

you are accusin the wrong people today....

when germany came toghether,they used alot of money to develope former east germany....

na long throat go finish all of una in south east....
you south easterners are just freakin too greedy....
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by justtoodark: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
pansophist:

They had what exactly in their constitution?

vodka....

Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by dejol88: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
The truth is that no sensible human with brains we pray for continuation of the entity Nigeria. A country where most have never tasted a good life? The worst part is that many may never experience it .

What surprises me the most is that those who have visited/lived in functional countries still want Nigeria to continue,like are you mad? A country people die and nobody cares not even the so called president showing concerns. Those calling for continuity of the Union ,pls can you state with facts your reasons? I will like to hear from you.

I support Nigeria dissolution by any means possible, so that people can come together and build their new country how best they know

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by pansophist(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
justtoodark:

vodka....

You could have said that earlier undecided
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by Kapeter(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
Rossikki and long epistle. One nijeriya apologist. Like USSR didn't break up. Like useless nijeriya will be the first. No major positive change without sacrifice. Many are tired of the useless big for nothing nonsense u call a country. One thing i sha know for certain is that the necessary war between yoruba nationalists (also known as one nigerianist) and Yoruba conservatives (self determination group) is something that will change the fate of the Yoruba nation, we (the conservatives) want out but we are force to continue living in the nationalists nigeria and enough is enough. Oluwo, alake and the rest of them will have to kill us all before they can enjoy their one nijeriya in peace. We have equal right over yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by adamx23(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Because the Colonial Office in London didn't want to waste British taxpayers money on a fruitless enterprise, but they still wanted to hold on to the North because they didn't want it to fall into the hands of the French. You're actually the one who needs a history lesson. Even Farouk Kperogi admitted that the North can never stand on its own.

Why would they want to hold on to the North when they dont wanna waste British taxpayers money on a fruitless enterprise? Contradictions everywhere..
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by History555: 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
justtoodark:

not even when north wants it,it will happen....stop listenin to ipob....

If the north has oil and wants to break out, nobody will beg them, because they are fucking useless to themselves and others
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by OBALOLA55(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hashabiah:
Nobody is afraid of Nigeria breaking up and you know why...? Because it is never going to happen.
I THINK THE OP IS TALKING ABOUT YOUR TYPE angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by ablejesus26(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
justtoodark:

you think democracy was perfect from the start for every nation....??

you have to adjust it to your conditions....

thats why their are senates,parliaments and such....
because it doesnt work immediatly for you doesnt mean you have to scrap it and start new with anarchy....
biafra will be a hellhole if you cant even discuss things already now....

Hmm so we have to wait for 100 more yrs before we begin to see a situation where credibility and votes will begin to count right?

Well There are quite a number of Countries that broke out from a Union and they are still standing right now so Biafra with the powerful minds we have both home and abroad will definitely be better than a Union devoid of peace,unity,love,equity, plunged with unhampered fleets of nepotism,hate and wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by justtoodark: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hmm so we have to wait for 100 more yrs before we begin to see a situation where credibility and votes will begin to count right?

Well There are quite a number of Countries that broke out from a Union and they are still standing right now so Biafra with the powerful minds we have both home and abroad will definitely be better than a Union devoid of peace,unity,love,equity, plunged with unhampered fleets of nepotism,hate and wickedness.

look,take people like cownunu for example....that morafvcker wan make himself to dictator of biafra....

dont you gerrit....
nigeria democracy is shitty,i agree....but do you even understand how power hungry blacks are....??

let the democracy work....let them do their nonesense and fvck off after 4years....
but dont allow any of them to trick you into makin them leaders for life....
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by TruthHurts1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Awww! Pélè my poor, dimwit empty barrel dunce. I may not be able to relate to your low intellectual standards, but I can feel sorry for someone who has lived with a mental disability all his life!

[img]https://images./6EvggFzYfjFWXumLTBEwjT.gif[/img]

Hashabiah:
Like I said earlier, you are an online fool in self-denial. But continue, sooner or later your ways will catch up with you.
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by TruthHurts1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Your ignorance is genuinely touching. Here's your free history lesson. You can thank me for it later.

[img]https://images./4oUtLlZfWHnsFB0DCwwsfC.jpg[/img]

adamx23:

Why would they want to hold on to the North when they dont wanna waste British taxpayers money on a fruitless enterprise? Contradictions everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by ablejesus26(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
justtoodark:

look,take people like cownunu for example....that morafvcker wan make himself to dictator of biafra....

dont you gerrit....
nigeria democracy is shitty,i agree....but you even understand how powerhungry blacks are....??

let the democracy work....let them do their nonesense and fvck off after 4years....
grin
justtoodark:

dont you gerrit....
nigeria democracy is shitty,i agree....but you even understand how powerhungry blacks are....??

Even kanu himself will not dare try such nonsense with Igbo

no man born of a woman can lord over Igbo, he is the leader of a seccessionist movement just like other seccessionist movement have their leaders too but he is not even on the list of people dat will lead Us When the cord holding this failed Country finally breaks and everyone goes to ans his Father's name

don't worry about Igbo we will handle our matters by ourselves when we get to that bridge
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by TruthHurts1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Of course the truth always has a way of bringing out the degeneracy and self denial in parasites.

I mean, how else can one explain the denial of a universally acknowledged fact which is in the public domain?

At least try to be honest, even if you have nothing intelligent to contribute.

[img]https://images./4oUtLlZfWHnsFB0DCwwsfC.jpg[/img]

justtoodark:

that is a crazy rubbish you are talkin....

you think those english moroons cared about any of us....??

what they cared about was only roh materials and how fast to transport it to the south for shipment....
thats why south was more developed....

you are accusin the wrong people today....

when germany came toghether,they used alot of money to develope former east germany....

na long throat go finish all of una in south east....
you south easterners are just freakin too greedy....

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by Hashabiah: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I THINK THE OP IS TALKING ABOUT YOUR TYPE angry
The OP is referring anybody who is not an ewedu-eating idiot. Of which you happen to be
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by justtoodark: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
ablejesus26:
grin

Even kanu himself will not dare try such nonsense with Igbo

no man born of a woman can lord over Igbo, he is the leader of a seccessionist movement just like other seccessionist movement have their leaders too but he is not even on the list of people dat will lead Us When the cord holding this failed Country finally breaks and everyone goes to ans his Father's name

don't worry about Igbo we will handle our matters by ourselves when we get to that bridge

give him power of security of biafra and see what he would do....

guy,no try am....

their are rumours that cownunu is commandin killins of people....
many former ipob members have come out and said it....
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by melodyogonna(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
BafanaBafana:

A lot of those calling for break up are stark ignorant. Most Igbos I have talked to believe that when Nigeria breaks, they will go back to their country, get some papers and then come back to Nigeria as foreigners and continue with their businesses.
Why can't that happen? Both countries only need to enter trade agreement
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by justtoodark: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
haha...you igbos are funny....una just open thread and then awaitin everybody to clapp for una....

their are even europeans that wan run away from europe....
their are americans that wan run away too....

noo paradies on earth....
and biafra is certainly not gonna be paradies for everybody either....

this thread is stvpid....only stvpid people do stuffs without thinkin about the consequence....

delta will declare war on biafra....

endless wahala....how una wan solve the issue of people spreaded all over the place....??
everybody pack bag and start movin around....??

are you all insane....??
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by melodyogonna(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
justtoodark:

unbelievable....democracy cant work like this....

many wanted trump to win,but did you see them askin for breakup after they lost....??

if you dont like democracy,then say it....!!
Why exactly do you expect people to ask for breakup because Trump lost?
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by justtoodark: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
melodyogonna:

Why exactly do you expect people to ask for breakup because Trump lost?

we voted,you lost....
whats the difference....??

or you wan bring your inferiority complex too....??
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by justtoodark: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
and let me tell you ipobians something....:

the more you people push too much the more nobody will care to touch that constitution....
una can forget referenwetin or succession clause inside....

they rather chop una part and watch una get killed....
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by melodyogonna(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
justtoodark:

we voted,you lost....
whats the difference....??

or you wan bring your inferiority complex too....??
I no dey understand your point. I was asking about America. We know people are asking for breakup here because Nigeria isn't working. I don't understand why you expect people to ask for American breakup because Trump lost, why?
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by justtoodark: 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
melodyogonna:

I no dey understand your point. I was asking about America. We know people are asking for breakup here because Nigeria isn't working. I don't understand why you expect people to ask for American breakup because Trump lost, why?

haha....carlifornia want,texas want....go get your facts right and stop dreamin....
una think because its a black nation it will be easier....

inferiority complex....
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by Nato008(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
justtoodark:

from where do you have this crazy number from....??

the rich nigerians dont give a shitt about what you are talkin about....
maybe u didn't comprehend what I said and have been saying but I Neva said the rich cared rather the pretend too because of there vested interest.. peace
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by Nato008(m): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
justtoodark:
haha...you igbos are funny....una just open thread and then awaitin everybody to clapp for una....

their are even europeans that wan run away from europe....
their are americans that wan run away too....

noo paradies on earth....
and biafra is certainly not gonna be paradies for everybody either....

this thread is stvpid....only stvpid people do stuffs without thinkin about the consequence....

delta will declare war on biafra....

endless wahala....how una wan solve the issue of people spreaded all over the place....??
everybody pack bag and start movin around....??

are you all insane....??
wow, u just made sense
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by Miracle1991: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Anybody that want Nigeria to break should first go back to his region and stay for only one month, if he survived then we will break the country according to his wishes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. / Nelson Mandela Net Worth / I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.