Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People (3779 Views)

Here's What Nelson Mandela Thought About Nigeria Breaking Up / Yoruba, Biafra UNPO Membership: Risk Of Nigeria Breaking Up Now Higher / North Not Afraid Of Nigeria Breaking Up – Anthony Sani Tells Ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by adamx23(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Your ignorance is genuinely touching. Here's your free history lesson. You can thank me for it later.

[img]https://images./4oUtLlZfWHnsFB0DCwwsfC.jpg[/img]

I wouldn't say you lack of knowledge is shockin, it's actually expected based on the poo you've been dishing out as facts. A serious person will never quote Wikipedia.. Rubbish!!
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by justtoodark: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nato008:

wow, u just made sense

realy....

now am confused.... undecided undecided

i was confronted since morning here....
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by TruthHurts1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
True to type once again! cheesy Like vermin which crawls into a gutter whenever it senses danger of annihilation! The truth about the wretchedness and backwardness of Northern Nigeria is universally known. I could have chosen from several other sources, including the World Bank's database. I just chose Wikipedia because it is the most accessible. Lugard was right about Fulanis after all!

In the handover notes he wrote on September 25, 1918 to his colleague, Walter H. Lang, he stated hyperbolically, among other things, that:

“The Hausa-Fulani has no ideals, no ambitions save such as is sensual in character.

He is a fatalist, spendthrift and a gambler. He is gravely immoral and is so seriously diseased that he is a menace to any community to which he seeks to attach himself.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/was-the-amalgamation-of-northern-and-southern-nigeria-in-1914-a-mistake-2/amp/

adamx23:

I wouldn't say you lack of knowledge is shockin, it's actually expected based on the poo you've been dishing out as facts. A serious person will never quote Wikipedia.. Rubbish!!
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by Idiko1: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Successdude:
I've noticed that some people visibly fear so much the breaking f Nigeria. You see it in their comments here on nairaland or posts on social media, no matter how they tend to veil that visible panick.

And one wonders what could be the reason. Like I don't get why such heightened fear.

What are your thoughts ?

Nigeria is heaven for criminals and rogue politicians who feed off the idiocy of must Nigerians. It sucks to be Nigerian. A disintegrated Nigeria will see new and formidable nation states with administrative model opposite of the crap presently obtain from the shithole called Nigeria. If this happens, all the stiffs who had a hand in ruining Nigeria will pay a heavy price along with their family members.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by adamx23(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
TruthHurts1:
True to type once again! cheesy Like vermin which crawls into a gutter whenever it senses danger of annihilation! The truth about the wretchedness and backwardness of Northern Nigeria is universally known. I could have chosen from several other sources, including the World Bank's database. I just chose Wikipedia because it is the most accessible. Lugard was right about Fulanis after all!

In the handover notes he wrote on September 25, 1918 to his colleague, Walter H. Lang, he stated hyperbolically, among other things, that:

“The Hausa-Fulani has no ideals, no ambitions save such as is sensual in character.

He is a fatalist, spendthrift and a gambler. He is gravely immoral and is so seriously diseased that he is a menace to any community to which he seeks to attach himself.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/was-the-amalgamation-of-northern-and-southern-nigeria-in-1914-a-mistake-2/amp/

You're so dumb!! Where in that quote does it state that the two regions were amalmagated because if economic issues? Dullard..

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by BafanaBafana: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
melodyogonna:

Why can't that happen? Both countries only need to enter trade agreement
Trade agreement with the zoo?
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by melodyogonna(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Trade agreement with the zoo?
With Yorubas my friend. If Nigeria breaks up then it would seize to exist, I don't understand why you're trying to be half clever
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by melodyogonna(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
justtoodark:

haha....carlifornia want,texas want....go get your facts right and stop dreamin....
una think because its a black nation it will be easier....

inferiority complex....
Do you have comprehension problem?
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by TruthHurts1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
Of course you're the expert on dumbness which would explain why you never clicked on the link because you would rather wallow in ignorance like a pig wallows in filth! grin Wether you like it or not, your appointment with destiny to be a complete failure is irreversible. I'll enjoy watching you hopeless abokis eating from dustbins when we eventually kick you out to form your own country.

adamx23:

You're so dumb!! Where in that quote does it state that the two regions were amalmagated because if economic issues? Dullard..
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by adamx23(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Of course you're the expert on dumbness which would explain why you never clicked on the link because you would rather wallow in ignorance like a pig wallows in filth! grin Wether you like it or not, your appointment with destiny to be a complete failure is irreversible. I'll enjoy watching you hopeless abokis eating from dustbins when we eventually kick you out to form your own country.

Wallow in your delusions second class citizen.. You claim to be a smart people but a minority tribe (Fulani) is completely dominating you in a country that practices democracy, and here I thought democracy was a game of numbers.. That's why you cry everyday of marginalization.
There's absolutely no doubt about how dumb you're. Total inferior dimwit..
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by adamx23(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
TruthHurts1:

And the definition of failure is your people.. You have failed to achieve anything in Nigeria and blame everyone else but yourself just like the irresponsible coward you're. You're even begging the northerners(your slave masters) for 2023 presidential ticket because you're too stupid to play politics, then you call yourself smart.. You're definitely brain dead...
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by TruthHurts1(m): 7:10am On Mar 24, 2021
It seems this slimeball thinks I'm from the East!!! grin grin I'm a Yoruba! That fact should terrify you because we were your last chance at redemption in this country until you took advantage of our hospitality began your atrocities in our backyard. Unfortunately for you, that was when you signed your death warrant and the death warrant of the contraption called Nigeria. An animal is at least intelligent enough to obey its human master. But subhuman, degenerates like you have bitten off more than you can chew, you're just too stúpid to realise it yet. Like I said yesterday, prepare to embrace your future of wretchedness and poverty!

[img]https://images./3ESMCTBVa4cpluZeDePsi3.jpg[/img]

adamx23:

Wallow in your delusions second class citizen.. You claim to be a smart people but a minority tribe (Fulani) is completely dominating you in a country that practices democracy, and here I thought democracy was a game of numbers.. That's why you cry everyday of marginalization.
There's absolutely no doubt about how dumb you're. Total inferior dimwit..
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by BafanaBafana: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
melodyogonna:

With Yorubas my friend. If Nigeria breaks up then it would seize to exist, I don't understand why you're trying to be half clever
I'm not talking about import and export here. I'm talking about the millions of igbos doing business all over Nigeria. No developing country allows it's small and medium scale industry to be populated with foreigners.
And no citizens of any country would tolerate foreigners who keep insulting them daily in their country
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by melodyogonna(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
BafanaBafana:

I'm not talking about import and export here. I'm talking about the millions of igbos doing business all over Nigeria. No developing country allows it's small and medium scale industry to be populated with foreigners.
And no citizens of any country would tolerate foreigners who keep insulting them daily in their country
I will not dilly dally with you. U can believe whatever makes you happy
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by Uchek(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
"I support Nigeria dissolution by any means possible, so that people can come together and build their new country how best they know"

Me too!

dejol88:
The truth is that no sensible human with brains we pray for continuation of the entity Nigeria. A country where most have never tasted a good life? The worst part is that many may never experience it .

What surprises me the most is that those who have visited/lived in functional countries still want Nigeria to continue,like are you mad? A country people die and nobody cares not even the so called president showing concerns. Those calling for continuity of the Union ,pls can you state with facts your reasons? I will like to hear from you.

I support Nigeria dissolution by any means possible, so that people can come together and build their new country how best they know

Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by Idiko1: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
Successdude:
I've noticed that some people visibly fear so much the breaking f Nigeria. You see it in their comments here on nairaland or posts on social media, no matter how they tend to veil that visible panick.

And one wonders what could be the reason. Like I don't get why such heightened fear.

What are your thoughts ?

Nigeria is fraudulent project inhabited by majority of fraudulent fools. They know the idea of disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria is a death warrant.
Re: Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People by Idiko1: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Rossikki:

If Nigeria 'breaks', do you think it will just be a peaceful parting of ways in which nobody's life is disrupted?

If that is what you think, think again.

There will be MASSIVE social disruption and humanitarian crises. Millions of people now based in various parts of Nigeria that are not their states of origin will be categorised as illegal aliens overnight, uprooted, and forced to return 'home'.

Refugee crises would ensue all over the place. Businesses would be lost. Crime would skyrocket. Localised conflicts over access to land by new immigrants would lead to the rise of warlords, and massive bloodshed.

It would be absolutely catastrophic.

I think those who do not want Nigeria to ''break'' are people with common sense, intelligence and foresight, and those who wish the country to break are thoughtless, ignorant, dumb, visionless fools with no common sense. And ironically, this group will feel the pain of that national splintering more than anyone else, since they are the ones settled in various regions across the country in their millions, and will have their lives and livelihoods completely destroyed in the mayhem.

Anybody who slightly thinks Nigeria is peaceful as presently configured remains a dumbass goon. Disintegration has its checks and balances.
Czechoslovakia disintegrated into two countries nobody heard about this moronic "There will be MASSIVE social disruption and humanitarian crises". The fear about disintegration of Nigeria is generated by fearmongers who think Africans cannot handle their problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In 1956 Fulani High School Boy Said He Hated South Christians In Nigeria / How Police Officer Allegedly Killed DSS Operative In Imo State. See Photo / Osinbajo Wants More Women In Leadership Positions & Education Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.