Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity (61071 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by vicmac09(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2021
Frales6:
Chei...nawa ooooo. like play like play Buhari dem don take style forget this girl. them no dey put her for budget sef

Dapchi girls' kidnap was very sketchy... The mode the girls were returned was unbelievable... The terrorists were being hailed after returning the girls and there's no security in the place.
It's quite unfortunate Leah's been forgotten..

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by kingthreat(m): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2021
yinkus6750:
So sad.
The nation at large failed her.
The Christian community most especially.
All out Christian leaders have been silent and continue with life.
So unfortunate, takes a US based organisation to be following up on her.
God will surely deliver her from captivity, one day.

You that didnt fail her, why dont you show some balls by going to Borno with an AK47 to rescue her?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by IMASTEX: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2021
yinkus6750:
So sad.
The nation at large failed her.
The Christian community most especially.
All out Christian leaders have been silent and continue with life.

So unfortunate, takes a US based organisation to be following up on her.
God will surely deliver her from captivity, one day.
The bolded don't really care as long as it doesn't affect their enterprises. I.e. CAMA law recently considered by the government to regulate their activities. See how they are all battle ready against it simply because the ownership is fully a stricted reserved for the family.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2021
JovialJune:

And you are a mistake of a human.

The only ""mistake of human "" here is you .... I know if you're in that situation ... you'll denounce your imaginary sky daddy to go and join another imaginary sky pedophile.... I know that ...so stop acting like you're holy ... while you're just hoely grin grin
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by kingthreat(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2021
Resurrection212:
I'm sick from heart. Those Army forces couldn't free this girl for a more than 3years.

Why not join the army and try to free the girl?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by BafanaBafana: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Statistically speaking , Leah was the one that made it hard for the Islamic terrorist to release her .... When those fake Muslim told her renounce her religion. ...she should have do it... I'm sure they would have realeased her too..... and when she's finally safe .... She would renounce the Islamic religion and go back to her Christianity ..... But instead she chosed to stay there with those criminals , while her parents are mourning and wailing every day ....... Mtchewwwww ......
Northerners are fanatical when it comes to religion. Both Christians and Muslims.
Even Peter denied Jesus 3 times!
He was still made the head of the church!
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Moregreen: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2021
I FEEL SO BAD READING THIS UGLY NEWS. TO THE CHRISTIANS I FEEL SO ASHAME!
FOR HOW LONG SHALL WE CHRISTIAN CONTINUE TO ALLOW THIS SHITS ON CHRISTIANS?
FOR HOW LONG?
WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO BE AT THE RECEIVING SIDE.
WE CAN ALSO CAUSE THEM PAIN.
WE CAN MAKE THEM TREMBLE TOO.
WE HAVE BEEN TOO QUIET.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
WE CAN BRING BACK THE CRUSADE ERA.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Lagoon0: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2021
BigSarah:
Hmm, forget about this girl she’s gone... probably a potential terrorist by now.. cry

Just being realistic , please crydon’t swarm me . embarassed
your should be BIG1DIOT! Nonsense yeebos
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Resurrection212: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2021
I'm a prince.
kingthreat:

Why not join the army and try to free the girl?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Lagoon0: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2021
athaboi:
I really feel for this girl...God surely have something for you! You will one day be celebrated
God bless you. This nation is a failed state
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Northerners are fanatical when it comes to religion. Both Christians and Muslims.
Even Peter denied Jesus 3 times!
He was still made the head of the church!

ABI o that's Peter that was close to Jesus o grin... He denied his boss 3 times... And Jesus still make him the head of the church......grin grin
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2021
JovialJune:

And you are a mistake of a human.

You can't reply me right ??...grin oponu sorry I know the truth hurts grin
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Kindledlight(m): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Statistically speaking , Leah was the one that made it hard for the Islamic terrorist to release her .... When those fake Muslim told her renounce her religion. ...she should have do it... I'm sure they would have realeased her too..... and when she's finally safe .... She would renounce the Islamic religion and go back to her Christianity ..... But instead she chosed to stay there with those criminals , while her parents are mourning and wailing every day ....... Mtchewwwww ......

In my opinion, She can only do what you expected her to do if she is mature enough but here is a girl of about thirteen years, she isn’t wise enough to make that decision so please don’t condemn her.

As far as God liveth, He will surely deliver her.

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by JovialJune(f): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2021
[s]
OlayemiAshraf:

The only ""mistake of human "" here is you .... I know if you're in that situation ... you'll denounce your imaginary sky daddy to go and join another imaginary sky pedophile.... I know that ...so stop acting like you're holy ... while you're just hoely grin grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by masterP042(m): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2021
I remember those days in children church they taught us not to deny christ even in the face of danger.. Giving us instances where the ones that denied christ were later killed and the ones that stood for Christ were saved.. Unfortunate Leah was a victim of such teaching.
Now I've grown, I've disposed off such teaching, and would never allow my kids to be victims of such indoctrination.
No religious belief is what dying for, NOTHING AT ALL is worth dying for, except if your death will prevent further loss of lives, especially your loved ones

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Rajosh(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
What will that baby say when he/she grows up
The baby will be one of them
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by JovialJune(f): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

You can't reply me right ??...grin oponu sorry I know the truth hurts grin

The fact that you are Yoruba hurts,

If you were Hausa, I'd have insulted the stupidity out of you,

Buzz off my mentions schmuck.

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by dmostcheerful(f): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2021
So sorry for her
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by tinktanker: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2021
True color of islam
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2021
JovialJune:

The fact that you are Yoruba hurts,

If you were Hausa, I'd have insulted the stupidity out of you,

Buzz off my mentions schmuck.

grin the truth hurts grin
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by kuse2(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2021
It is quite unfortunate. That girl is suffering while the rest of us are non-challant..

I have already given up on this Government. I believe that Government's hand is in the terrorism, banditary and herdsmen crimes bedeveling our nation.

How I wish we can all request for the help of the US to secure her release. I remember a covert operation to release an American Citizen in the dreaded Sambisa Forest without the knowledge of our helpless security operatives.

Oh Lord, please strengthen her wherever she is

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by walkingshadow911: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2021
Mikecold:
Islam has ruined this country
Islam is a curse to mankind, take it or live!
satanic religion in disguise.

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Fedson: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2021
I pity the poor girl who stood by her Christian faith, but by now she would have become a hardened Islamist
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by hermesprogidy(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2021
BigSarah:
Hmm, forget about this girl she’s gone... probably a potential terrorist by now.. cry

Do you look like Sarah Bataam? Seriously.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Amhappy(f): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2021
What more can we say. It's well. Maybe someday Leah shall be free
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by ringi82(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2021
BigSarah:

You damn right. Reminds of some of the rescued girls who chose to go back to their boko haram husbands!
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by McTobe(m): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2021
Oooh this is heart breaking for a parent to read about their child... can these press guys and the NGOs spare her parents and well wishers this kind of heart breaking news.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Crypto4life: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2021
athaboi:
I really feel for this girl...God surely have something for you! You will one day be celebrated
wetin God still get for her?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Neoteny(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2021
Another foot soldier added to the boko haram garrison.

Reno Omokri: "Free Leah Sharibu & Sons"
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Iizykidoo(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2021
Shedrack777:
and you use am drink pap
lol..b4 nkor
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by fuadbusari: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2021
LEAH IS A FOOLISH GIRL, HOW CAN SHE CLAIM MORE CATHOULIC THAN THE POPE . EVEN apostle peter DENIED JESUS ,let her lie to have converted to islam so that she could be released , now she is now a sex slave and she has produced future genertion of bokoharam
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2021
BigSarah:

Yeah, they raped her.

She is gone according to you since it's your people who committed the crime, assuming it was an IPOB crime, you won't say she is gone.

Hisvah hypocrites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks / Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.