Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) (60763 Views)

Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name / Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by duyorker: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2021
ALLOW MA NIGGER THATS HIS GRAMMY
Kriss216:
4th baby mama?

Chioma is very selfish, self centered and foolish! So, she be wan personalize Davido before

Girls are naturally cheap, just flash money and watch them open legs like a fountain of river.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2021
Are women really happy when they get impregnated by a famous celebrity. I really don't know the joy in it for some ladies
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Ebuka78: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2021
A lot of people are supporting him on sleeping with different baby mamas, but if Davido is their brother, I know they will be advising him daily.

Sleeping with different girls could be dangerous. We haven't even talked about sexual disease and the rest. All he needs to do is to spend time with his kids.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Duplexxx: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2021
My guy davido, afar na any one come your way make you hammer am well hammer shit from their eyes but make you try dey use rubber na no be say later we go come dey hear say davido don carry HIV

God forbid

1 Like

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Telstar: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2021
Kriss216:
4th baby mama?

Chioma is very selfish, self centered and foolish! So, she be wan personalize Davido before

Girls are naturally cheap, just flash money and watch them open legs like a fountain of river.
LOL.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Mindlog: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2021
dangotesmummy:
please read properly

Wizkid,timaya and tuface DIDN'T LOOSE THEIR MOM at a young age lipsrsealed

Hence the motherly influence lipsrsealed

But they are serial baby daddies, having children with different women and they were certainly not looking for their mothers who are still alive in those women.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by mosefin19(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2021
dangotesmummy:
If a man starts accumulating wives like shoes,no amount of women will satisfy him

Even if they bring the whole of Lagos olosho and put inside a room with him,he go still dey marry dey go

The moment a man starts spreading his sperm about,he cannot stop.its like prostitution.the moment a girl starts exchanging vagyna for money,she can't stop.not even marriage can change/stop her

He go still impregnate 5,6,7,8,9,10 any so on

Though I won't totally blame him 100 percent.the impact of a mom in a boy's life is very essential and irreplaceable.the moment a boy looses his mom in his childhood/ formative age or didn't have the opportunity to experience motherly love or kindness at a young age,o bo! he will be looking for his mom in the vagyna of different olosho.its that motherly void in Davido that is missing and he's looking for in the wrong places.

Did d motherly stuff also miss in tuface and flavor life too Pikin wey go do werey go do werey lol
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2021
EJanni:
A world full of immorality. The wrong has become the norm.
There's nothing immoral about procreation.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by LordKushmann(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2021
dangotesmummy:
If a man starts accumulating wives like shoes,no amount of women will satisfy him

Even if they bring the whole of Lagos olosho and put inside a room with him,he go still dey marry dey go

The moment a man starts spreading his sperm about,he cannot stop.its like prostitution.the moment a girl starts exchanging vagyna for money,she can't stop.not even marriage can change/stop her

Though I won't totally blame him 100 percent.the impact of a mom in a boy's life is very essential and irreplaceable.the moment a boy looses his mom in his childhood/ formative age or didn't have the opportunity to experience motherly love or kindness at a young age,o bo! he will be looking for his mom in the vagyna of different olosho.its that motherly void in Davido that is missing and he's looking for in the wrong places.

Osheey Sigmund Freud, i sight you. Your psychology degree gan no waste.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Tolexander: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2021
tobyemmanuel:

Wow. I never knew. What about Dickson?
son of Dîck
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Sinachi100: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2021
Tolexander:
Dawson means the son of Daw.

Davidson means the son of David

Oil dey ur head smiley
Make d gal dey deceive herself grin
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by omoharry(f): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2021
GenerationNext:
Why is Chioma wasting her life with this chronic womanizer called Davido. She should remember what happened to Precious former Fani Kayode's wife.
Exactly.She is pretty and still young.She should leave that lousy Davido and look for someone else that is serious minded.Except she like the Fame & glamour that comes with that kind of life she is living in.

1 Like

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Theoarhics: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2021
4th Miracle baby.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Xendre: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2021
Neoteny:

No electricity company in nigeria makes billions.

In fact most of them are losing billions.
that's why u are poor
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Viknat:
How can a guy make all the cash as a single person only to be colonised by one babe who u met after u made money,and your money attracted them? Davido groove your life. U are entitled to as many of these bitches as u deem fit. If u were one broke ass guy, none would have flocked around u. No send any body o, even if Dem give u son. That na their new strategy.... "I already have a son for him, so he will commit to me, by God's grace , he is mine and mine Alone". Nonsense and ingredients statement from lazy whores.

You can't blame a b!tch for trying to though, but e choke.

1 Like

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Beremx(f): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2021
This one will just be insulting women on nairaland to get likes as if he doesn’t have a mother and sisters.
Shame on you
Kriss216:
4th baby mama?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by TheMostComplex1: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Las las na Davido go hearam

Anyway I wish him luck
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by GeneralPula: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2021
Babymamas:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm David adeleke* it's becoming too much* slow down a little bit" it's getting out of hand.
This is becoming madness without cure* don't cross boundary.
Baby Mamas Association Of Nigeria (BMA]
Lol..
We coming for more baby mamas from your association..
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by dannybrasky(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2021
Tolexander:

1 Like

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2021
Xendre:
that's why u are poor

Idiot
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2021
Maliqcious:
Says who?

Says facts
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2021
ednut1:
gencos are making billions. Discos are the ones losing money

They're not.

Their revenue comes from Disco performance.

The government only buffers the costs of gas.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2021
LordKushmann:

Osheey Sigmund Freud, i sight you. Your psychology degree gan no waste.
oda yanmo cool cool
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by HacheNoire: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2021
bestman09:
grin

Learning from Tubaba and flavour

Flavour is a learner where Davido stands now

Flavour should be taking classes from Davido now, as it stands

5 + 1 controversial in Ibadan
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by HacheNoire: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2021
Tolexander:

smh
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2021
dangotesmummy:

I thought its dad for the guys?

1 Like

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2021
MummyD2020:

nope
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by smallsmall: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2021
Tolexander:

The Olosho even got the name she gave the innocent Boy, wrong! grin grin

But when did it become the norm, that it is the Mother, and not the father, that names the child?
This world has really turned Upside-Down.

Cheap girls everywhere. angry
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2021
alphaconde:
before I married there was the temptation of just getting a girl pregnant and having a child and continue my life as a bachelor and father.

but I considered that my father didn't do such to me. I proceeded to have a family.

me my wife and my cute sons.

in all my life there's no greater happiness than what I feel around this circle.

baby mama, baby papa, multiple wives multiple husbands, divorce personally are all reckless lifestyles. lets avoid it.

I encourage you to continue prioritizing your family. Theres no greater joy really. Family first before anything or anyone else. I am very blessed when hubby says this to me too. The sense of responsibility and fulfillment I see in him makes be want to be a better wife also to him. E no easy, make God are us through.

1 Like

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by smallsmall: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2021
MummyD2020:

dangotesmummy:
nope

You are wrong, @DangoteMummy.

It is called "Father-Figure" ........... not Mummy-Figure.
It is the Father's influence in a Child's life, whether Boy or Girl, that is irreplaceable.

I am sure you have read researches and stories about [b]how the Jails are full of Youths who grew up with their Mother, but without the influence of their FATHER in their formative years, due most times, to breakage of the marriage union/ Divorce.

A very large majority of Boys without their father's influence in their life, end up becoming Criminals while the girls become Prostitutes, Baby Mamas and Wayward.

FACTS dont lie.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by HacheNoire: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2021
smallsmall:

The Olosho even got the name she gave the innocent Boy, wrong! grin grin

But when did it become the norm, that it is the Mother, and not the father, that names the child?
This world has really turned Upside-Down.

Cheap girls everywhere. angry

Educate yourself and get the meaning of the name Dawson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight / Tonto Dikeh Destroyed Churchill's $20,000 Property In Ghana & Was Arrested / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.