Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu (1740 Views)

Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by NwaNimo1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Tuesday declared that he’s out for peace and not for war.

Kanu said his mission of actualizing Biafra would be done through a non-violent agitation.

In a series of tweets, the IPOB leader said the Estern Security Network, ESN, was to ensure self-defense and not to cause violence.

Kanu maintained that his mission of actualizing Biafra would be achieved “sooner or later.”

He wrote: “Let these be clear: I come in peace, not war. #IPOB is committed to non-violence, but will never be cowardly. #ESN is about self-defense, not offense. My abiding mission is to restore #Biafra peacefully but if you want war, you will surely get it, sooner than later. THANK YOU.”

Kanu also accused President Muhammadu Buhari of aiding what he termed “irredentist Fulani elements.”

“What is happening in Nigeria today is pure necolonization by irredentist Fulani elements, aided and abetted by @NGRPresident and @HQNigerianArmy. They will succeed if the South and the indigenous people of the North don’t unite to stop them. Separation is the only way to stop them,” he added.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/23/biafra-i-want-peace-not-war-nnamdi-kanu/

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dear mazi,
Considering how far you've gone with your actions ,the only peace not war you'll get is this song by rugged man. Very sweet. Try it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by Divine202: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hnnm

Always sounding like there's something average Nigerians are not seeing
Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by NwaNimo1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by Aonkuuse(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
See who is preaching peace, you are worst than the fulani's. Your ESN is doing more harm than Good, taking lives of innocent police officers. You sent young men early graves by inciting them to be killed by security operatives

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by BigSarah(f): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Then inculcate that in majority of Ipob members, enough of this rubbish bragging..
I support all secessionists(peaceful secessionists)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by mekaboy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
He knows its a matter of time before he pays for his crimes. Those gullible one's who contributed financially, are seeing the monster 419 agaitator is creating in the east.

The blood of those killed will hunt him to the 10th generation.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by 1MCN: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
If there were no marauding herdsmen in community forests and farmlands there wouldn't be ESN today.

If there were no useless and frustrating checkpoints in the east, as well as police and army brutality there wouldn't be any unknown gunmen today.

Nigeria is always begging for difficult solutions to simple problems!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by MrColdsweat: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
Where is that vulture meat seller?

Ngwa come and start convulsing.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by wwwihy: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
He is talking like coward.... since army have started dealing with them

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by November1857(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Aonkuuse:
See who is preaching peace, you are worst than the fulani's. ESN Unknown is doing more harm than Good, taking lives of innocent police officers. You sent young men early graves by inciting them to be killed by security operatives
Stop being dumb! Unknown Gunmen not ESN ...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by Aonkuuse(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
But every unknown Gunmen in south south is Herdsmen U are as dumb as Kanu
November1857:

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by GuyWise101(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Biafrans are always for peace but are never afraid of war.

God bless MNK.

God bless ESN.

God bless and protect ALA IGBO.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by GuyWise101(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
wwwihy:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Which army? the ones that ran away in Orlu and later went and brought a mal-functioning helicopter cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by Factshunter: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Which army? the ones that ran away in Orlu and later went and brought a mal-functioning helicopter cheesy

You are not current. shocked
Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by Brimstone77: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
mekaboy:
He knows its a matter of time before he pays for his crimes. Those gullible one's who contributed financially, are seeing the monster 419 agaitator is creating in the east.

The blood of those killed will hunt him to the 10th generation.
when millitary kill ipob members you blame kanu, if unknown gun men kill the millitary you will still blame kanu...is kanu the cause of your predicament and misfortune

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by Brimstone77: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
wwwihy:
dealing with who exactly?? Where?? In yewa village or in IDP camp in bini republic??

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by BlessedNuel: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by tit(f): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
Aonkuuse:
See who is preaching peace, you are worst than the fulani's. Your ESN is doing more harm than Good, taking lives of innocent police officers. You sent young men early graves by inciting them to be killed by security operatives

Nigeria Police?
Innocent?
Are you ok?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Innocent police men please take your innocent check point to northern Nigeria and innocently extort motorists both business and private.

One pointed a gun at my friend during Xmas told him there's nothing he can do.... Even went ahead to poke his car bonnet and windscreen with his gun nuzzle

They believe an Igbo will survive any tax you impose on him....he will do everything to survive no matter how much your extorting him

Well hear this you innocent police mounting innocent checkpoints in south east.....IGBOS HAS REACHED THEIR BREAKING POINT.....THE EXTORTION, HARASSMENT, KIDNAPPING AND KILLING ON CHECK POINT IS ENOUGH. If you're not paid enough salary RESIGN from the work....we owe you nothing for going about our business on daily basis.....STOP PAYING YOUR OGA AT THE TOP MILLION ON NAIRA BRIBES TO BE POSTED TO SOUTH EAST SO THAT YOU WILL MOUNT ROADBLOCKS TO MEET UP YOUR TARGET

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by hollah123: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
it still baffles me how one guy in a million miles away will b telling me to hug bullet for what we both believe in,y u no come here make we hug am together?

what happens to d 3 million lives lost by Ojukwu?
what about those that died during python dance?
what about those that died at oyigbo?

Ask yourself,which family members of kanu died?
won't they b part of Biafra?
y are they not directly n actively involved?
not even a scratch of bullet have even touch them,nawah ooo.

I so much believe in freedom cos we all want to. b free from many things but not this Nnamdi Kanu style.

There are different ways of stoping a moving trailer than standing on its way, Nnamdi Kanu believes so much in losing people to avoidable situations.
He once said he's ready to sacrifice 5 million Igbos,just imagine 5 million human being not even 5 million Naira.

if truly he wants to change d narrative,ipob has a large followership n. I believe they can hijack a political group n appoint all ipob faithfuls to all elective position in d east.just imagine u have like 10 abaribes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by greymiles: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Igbos are not cowards
We want war not peace
We have fought wars before and won
Against Britain that’s why we were never subdued
Against colonial masters
Against Nigeria, supported by Britain and many other countries and we still won
So bring the war

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by Bettykeys: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sounding like a coward that he is

A Sunday Igboho is 1million better than this coward as a freedom fighter

Yoruba would rather die than running up and domn like xmas-goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by Eze2000(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
Aonkuuse:

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by IgweOfNnewi: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hehehehehehe he is feeling the heat of his bitterness

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
hollah123:
it still baffles me how one guy in a million miles away will b telling me to hug bullet for what we both believe in,y u no come here make we hug am together?

what happens to d 3 million lives lost by Ojukwu?
what about those that died during python dance?
what about those that died at oyigbo?

Ask yourself,which family members of kanu died?
won't they b part of Biafra?
y are they not directly n actively involved?
not even a scratch of bullet have even touch them,nawah ooo.

I so much believe in freedom cos we all want to. b free from many things but not this Nnamdi Kanu style.

There are different ways of stoping a moving trailer than standing on its way, Nnamdi Kanu believes so much in losing people to avoidable situations.
He once said he's ready to sacrifice 5 million Igbos,just imagine 5 million human being not even 5 million Naira.

if truly he wants to change d narrative,ipob has a large followership n. I believe they can hijack a political group n appoint all ipob faithfuls to all elective position in d east.just imagine u have like 10 abaribes.

What should be bafflingly you is why your security forces kept on shooting unarmed people for years until they decided that enough was enough and took up arms themselves

Hijacking the political system? Kanu's agitation is not about political power, its about independence

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
November1857:

But why is this happening when mnk threatened the security personnels on road block

Why are ipob members celebrating the killing of our own fathers, sons, brothers and uncles on our own Soil?

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by Amaechi2023(m): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
them never light your ass yet you dey change tone..
you shall get your biafra in that your land locked region in due time. scavengers.. e never clear for your eyes yet..
Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

But why is this happening when mnk threatened the security personnels on road block

Why are ipob members celebrating the killing of our own fathers, sons, brothers and uncles on our own Soil?

Why wouldn't IPOB celebrate? For years they shot, killed, tortured, detained illegally and dehumanised by the security forces just for protesting for Biafra peacefully.

Did you expect them to feel bad that unknown gunmen are mowing down those who did all that to them?

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

Why wouldn't IPOB celebrate? For years they shot, killed, tortured, detained illegally and dehumanised by the security forces just for protesting for Biafra peacefully.

Did you expect them to feel bad that unknown gunmen are mowing down those who did all that to them?

But the people being killed are Igbos

how can you celebrate the killing of Igbos in Ala Igbo.

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

But the people being killed are Igbos

how can you celebrate the killing of Igbos in Ala Igbo.

It does not matter if they are Igbo or Chinese, if you are part of a security force that had shot, killed, brutalised, tortured, extorted and dehumanised Easterners consistently for the last few years, nobody in the East will have any sympathy for you if something bad happens to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Want Peace Not War – Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
Bettykeys:
Sounding like a coward that he is

A Sunday Igboho is 1million better than this coward as a freedom fighter

Yoruba would rather die than running up and domn like xmas-goat
the federal government never takes yoruba agitators serious, political solutions are always the key,just make igboho national union chairman and he will sing a different tune.
Ibb said something about YORUBAS making noise about war and him enjoying his sleep

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aba North & South By-election: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrested In Aba / Why President Buhari Sacked IGP Adamu – Police Sources / It Costs N500 To Rent Hall At Eko Club In 1982 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.