Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% (5977 Views)

BVN, NIN Requirement: CBN Keeps Mum As Deadline Expires / CBN Raises MPR To 13% From 11.5% / CBN Keeps Benchmark Interest Rate At 11.5% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by macrodata(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Premiumwriter:
Holla!

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

See reviews of my services on nairaland by nairalanders!

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is from as low as N300 to N1,000 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: 2347055822849
Create a decentralized escrow. That is the highest form of trust.
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by SweetVibe: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Why not do a video documentary of your knowledge and use the SM as a tool to monetize your know how.
You can effectively raise #1m naira if you do a good job with the video.
You'll ask how possible or feasible to get the said amount!? Lolz
I have a locomotive that'll allow for 2k students buy your video for as little as #500 to have this knowledge...do the maths.
However your video must be top notch and quality in information personified!!!
Don't wait for a partner that may delay your progress...take the bull by the horns!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!
@Seniorwriter
You are a man of Knowledge and Wisdom. I hope he takes your advice if his intentions are genuine
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by TitanzStudio(m): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ok
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by Seniorwriter(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
SweetVibe:

You are a man of Knowledge and Wisdom. I hope he takes your advice if his intentions are genuine
Thanks for the nice and sweet compliment...your MONIKER says it all.....
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by SweetVibe: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Thanks for the nice and sweet compliment...your MONIKER says it all.....
@Seniorwriter
you can whatsapp me on… .. let us move eachother forward
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by just2endowed: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by Seniorwriter(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
I'm not active on WhatsApp.....Facebook is my interactive workstation.
Check my profile for my FB ID.
Kindly send me a message on facebook through it.

@Seniorwriter
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by SweetVibe: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:

I'm not active on WhatsApp.....Facebook is my interactive workstation. Check my profile for my FB ID. Kindly send me a message on facebook through it.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!! @Seniorwriter
the one with a Barcelona profile picture?
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
This is madness. We have food inflation at 22%! And you are keeping MPR at half of that? What kind of madness is that?

In case you are wondering what this means? It means if you keep money inside bank, it will be losing value fast. Thus keeping MPR rate low means more spending in the economy. More spending means higher inflation.

They should be increasing MPR rate to at least 17%!

2 Likes

Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by Seniorwriter(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
SweetVibe:

the one with a Barcelona profile picture?

Very Correct!

@Seniorwriter
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by SweetVibe: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Very Correct!
request sent.
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by SweetVibe: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:

I'm not active on WhatsApp.....Facebook is my interactive workstation.
Check my profile for my FB ID.
Kindly send me a message on facebook through it.

@Seniorwriter
please can you edit that comment you mention me and delete off my phone number please
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by Seniorwriter(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
SweetVibe:

please can you edit that comment you mention me and delete off my phone number please

Done but I didn't see your FB request nor message though....

@Seniorwriter
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by SweetVibe: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Done but I didn't see your FB request nor message though....
send me on itz tommy ken
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by Seniorwriter(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
SweetVibe:

send me on itz tommy ken

Alright ill surely send a message after today if i don't get yours.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!
@Seniorwriter
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by pacespot(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
How does it impact the forex market. Monetary police rate is the same as interest rate right? I rember last week when USA's federal reserve left it's interest rate unchanged, it nearly turned the entire forex market upside down. Talking about the power of dollars compared to Naira
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by Premiumwriter: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
macrodata:
Create a decentralized escrow. That is the highest form of trust.
that's the dream sir.

But for now we need to gather those little drops of water that will sail our ship.
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by enoch273: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
A welcome develop from CBN, meanwhile you guys should set up a daily savings via FCMB this week using their iNest platform, and stand a chance of winning 100K.

Note : it’s open to non FCMB customers too wink kindly visit the link on my signature to get started.

Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by Saintinoo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
pickatyouu:
Can someone explain.
MPR is the interest rate at which CBN lends money to Commercial banks, the MPR will in a long way determine the level of money in circulation and the level of inflation in the country.
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by NovusHomo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-we-wont-make-life-difficult-for-nigerians-cbn-keeps-mpr-at-11-5/amp

What the heck is "Monetary Policy Rate"? It is called "Benchmark Lending Rate". If you don't know, find out.
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by Realboygenius(m): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Save money in your iNest account from FCMB and you can get close to 100,0000 for free to support your dreams. You don't want to miss out.

Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 24, 2021
Arm chair economists.
Re: CBN Keeps Monetary Policy Rate At 11.5% by DedeNkem: 3:32am On Mar 24, 2021
CBN comes up with crazy rate policiess every month!

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria / Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? / Investment Inflow To Nigeria Drops To 10-year Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.