Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East (2884 Views)

Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport / Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by VictorUSA(m): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
survivor10:

It will start in your state. Igbos have shed enough blood for useless Nigeria.
Are you scared? You're one of the igbo killing survivors.Laughs! Laughs! Laughs!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
superjab247:

I see sense in what u are saying if MNK can't guarantee a total and rapid victory in believe starting a war would be devastating.unless some strong foreign forces are behind him as claimed in ipob media(about isreali forces giving Kanu covert millitary assistance) I don't see Kanu winning a war without airpower I once told someone that argued with me about the civil war,I told him the downfall of biafra ended the day the only B2 bomber planes was destroyed by Nigeria mig-21 around 1967/1968 and that was when the offensive capacity of biafra was handicapped by 70% you don't just jump into war,maybe countries alleged to be supporting Kanu might secretly help him.

Kanu or IPOB don’t need to WIN any war....all that needs to happen for them to succeed is for hostilities to break out!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by Collins9156(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
And Boko haram and Bandits has been calling for war and in war and yet to defeated.

How many soldiers has been sent to Zamfara, Kastina and Kaduna.

How many soldiers has been sent to the Fulani terrorists,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by superjab247: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
BiafIntel:

You should be praying for peace in the north of your beloved nigeria because there exist missiles that if fired from Biafra's borders will travel far to demolish Abuja, Kano, and Sokoto. Just don't try any bullcrap with IPOB. You are warned.
U are talking about land attack cruise missiles lol,ipob doesn't have such.the average length of these missiles are 20 to 30ft it's not easy get such missiles bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by superjab247: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
ScamHunter:

My dear friend, modern planes are not brought down by chance. Such locally made rockets can only accomplish the downing of a military jet by accident, unless they have built-in state of the art sensors and the range. Modern SAMs have inbuilt computer systems that give them a mind or their own or are remote controlled to seek out the planes. I doubt that it is even cost effective to think of manufacturing such locally when the black market is filled with them. In any case, it is not easy to buy war planes when you're not a sovereign nation. What we are saying is that war should not be an option. Obviously, IPOB has the money to buy weapons but at the end of the day, the only beneficiaries are the whites who make these weapons while Africans kill themselves because we lack the sense to avoid war.
Ipob doesn't need to develop warplanes,ipob can seek the services of private millitary companies and pay to use their fighter jets to hit Nigerian targets,countries sympathetic to ipob would help them with necessary connections.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by Warship: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
ScamHunter:

My dear friend, modern planes are not brought down by chance. Such locally made rockets can only accomplish the downing of a military jet by accident, unless they have built-in state of the art sensors and the range. Modern SAMs have inbuilt computer systems that give them a mind or their own or are remote controlled to seek out the planes. I doubt that it is even cost effective to think of manufacturing such locally when the black market is filled with them. In any case, it is not easy to buy war planes when you're not a sovereign nation. What we are saying is that war should not be an option. Obviously, IPOB has the money to buy weapons but at the end of the day, the only beneficiaries are the whites who make these weapons while Africans kill themselves because we lack the sense to avoid war.

So you think only missiles can be used to bring down military aircrafts.?

There is another type of weapon system that can do the job as almost effectively as a missile defense system and cheaper to manufacture
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by supercase1(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2021
Warship:

So you think only missiles can be used to bring down military aircrafts.?

There is another type of weapon system that can do the job as almost effectively as a missile defense system and cheaper to manufacture
really, then what weapon could that be
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by supercase1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
justtoodark:

shattap....i eat chicken....wetin consighn me with your igbo blabla about chicken....??
when its not in my pot,i dont give a fvck....
lol,person wey hunger dey beat dey talk about chicken grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: Ogun Panel Treats 58 Petitions, To Submit Report / If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas / Bomber Defiant: ‘though I Failed, Others Will Succeed Next Time’- Abdulmutallab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.