Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Are "30+ Men" Really The Hardest To Date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are "30+ Men" Really The Hardest To Date? (5579 Views)

Which ONE Of These Is The HARDEST To Find In Nigeria Today? / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / Ladies: Here Are 30 Romantic Pet Names You Can Call Your Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Are "30+ Men" Really The Hardest To Date? by Konquest: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2021
Fluency:
*_30+ men are the hardest to date_ - Ladies share relationship experiences with the opposite sex*

Nigerian Ladies on social media have revealed their relationship experiences with 30 years old men and above. Most of them believe 30+ men are the hardest to date sometimes.

A Lady on the popular microblogging platform, Twitter identified as @Julesbangz said that 30+ men are so straightforward and have no chill at all when it comes to relationship.

She tweeted; “30+ men & straightforwardness

"30+ men: Hey I like you. Me: I would think about it.
30+ men: Okay I would give you 5 mins to think about it.
(5mins later)
30+ men: Hey, are you done thinking about it? Me: I am sorry I really can’t
30+ men : Okay Bye nice meeting you.”

See comments below;

In reactions to the above post, fellow ladies took to the comment section to share their relationship experiences with 30+ men.

@glorivicky1 tweeted; “It’s their straight forwardness for me o This one I met Ehn….There wasn’t even a talking stage Oga just said he’s not interested in getting married He just wants a mutually beneficial adult relationship. The guy finish me with grammar Ehn”

@youaremore__ said; “30+ men are the hardest to date sometimes…it’s like they’ve exhausted every patience in their early/late 20’s..”

@PwettyTem
opined; “Most of them are very indecisive. I repeat, most of them.”

@QveenJosey reacted; “Most of them are unnecessarily rude, want things to be done their ways and always want to get away with whatever they do that my sister is not straightforwardness they are so indecisive”

@a_dunnii says; 30+ guys are hard to date. It’s either they have a full blown relationship somewhere and are lying to you or they’re just unnecessarily insecure which is irritating.

In my opinion, I don't think that men in 30's are the hardest to date. I can testify to the fact that most of them are strict hence, their reason for misunderstanding it for complexity.
The above comments by some fraction of women folk is a clear show of misunderstanding and does not in anyway depict the accurate nature or character of men in 30's.

WHAT'S YOUR VIEW OF THIS?
Re: Are "30+ Men" Really The Hardest To Date? by jericco1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Food for thought
Re: Are "30+ Men" Really The Hardest To Date? by gforce5: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
I'm in my 30s and we aren't the hardest to date. At 30+, you are more mature. You have been through all that chasing the girl crap that you spent your 20s doing. At this point of your life, it's about focusing on your career and finding some stability in your life. A man in his 30s has seen all the tricks from women and is no longer amused. Time is money. If a lady isn't interested, she should bounce. Nothing worse than wasting a man's time playing games. That's for boys who haven't experienced life yet. Days of simping for women are over.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A white Woman In Bed With A Nigerian Man / Do You Sleep Unclad At Night? / Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.