Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill (1030 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
SHE'S A LAZY ASS B1TCH!

Women will always want to gain everything at your expense, after you have spent so much on her and then she sees another guy better than you then she will want to leave you but still go with everything you bought her!

My advice? When you get her something worth it, get a lawyer to help you sign that thing in your name first just in case she's just another wh0re.
So when she starts acting up and then a break up starts surfacing, you can just take everything back!

They can't be eating their cakes and yet having it back, don't let these gold diggers cruise on your hard earned money. HAVE SENSE!

Don't listen to what her fellow women and of course simps will say, there's no shame in taking back your gifts if she aint worth them. Broke lazy ass wh0res stole that shame away in the first place!

Peace my people, peace!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes

Re: There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill by Xenry: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
If you want to have peace of mind after break-up, then don't give out what you aren't ready to loss.
A wise is enough for a word, oh sorry, enough is a wise for the word.

2 Likes

Re: There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Xenry:
If you want to have peace of mind after break-up, then don't give out what you aren't ready to loss.
A wise is enough for a word, oh sorry, enough is a wise for the word.
This is about getting back what she manipulated you into giving her, thats if her makavelism works

1 Like

Re: There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill by Vikinatty(f): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
That is my problem with u guys.some of u are senseless na wa trying to please a girl with everything.

rubbish!!
Re: There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Vikinatty:
That is my problem with u guys.some of u are senseless na wa trying to please a girl with everything.

rubbish!!
I don't understand this your comment, are you for or against the motion ma?

1 Like

Re: There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
I know some girls can act funny and dirty which will be so painful but at times we should let go....most guys will not agreed to my judgement but its me, me and myself.
if ever I bought any woman any stuff n she breaks my heart, is not take it back..I will bear n move on...let life judge her!
Re: There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill by Vikinatty(f): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
I don't understand this your comment, are you for or against the motion ma?

Am not against it,because some girls dont worth it
Re: There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill by Themainboy22: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
If it's a gift I bought for her as a result of a promise I made during action film (you understand na), I will collect it back after breakup. Otherwise, I will let her go because I won't be stupid enough to gift a woman, what I won't be able to let go when things go sour.
Re: There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill by Deicide: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
I agree with the guy that said you shouldn't invest more than a girl in a relationship, if she buy you boxer buy her pant!

1 Like

Re: There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill by SoSensual(f): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
Maybe you are broke, poor or both tongue How does that sound to mature ears?

1 Like

Re: There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
Op God go bless u for this wonderful and wise advice. The future is MALE.
Re: There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill by odun51587: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Op God go bless u for this wonderful and wise advice. The future is MALE.
Re: There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill by Karlifate: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill by chiommy123(f): 12:53am On Mar 25, 2021
But she no force you to buy gift for her na, why embarrass yourself
Re: There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill by Cholls(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2021
My brothers don't envy anybody
Re: There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2021
No Comemess.
Re: There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
chiommy123:
But she no force you to buy gift for her na, why embarrass yourself
You force us to!
You ladies know what you are doing!

(1) (Reply)

Hottest WHATSAPP GROUP (18+) / Red Pill: This Particular Trait Makes You A Beta Male. / Fear Women ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.