Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) (62093 Views)

Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Redcrafton: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Mynd44,

Fake news with no source, do the needful abeg

It's no fake news...but the source didn't mention ESN.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/abia-11-feared-dead-in-soldier-hoodlum-gunfight/
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Redcrafton: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Cry me a river!

Why are you not crying river in Zamfara, Katsina and Kaduna...your region...

13 Likes

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
afroniger:
Nnamdi Kanu needs to restrategize. Too many Igbo youths getting wasted over his methods. He can't even supply ESN with weapons so they are having to sack police stations to steal their weapons. For how long must this continue?

The question is wat business does a seccessionist group has with creating an Illegally armed militant group after being proscribed.

if all seccessionist groups we have in Ala Igbo create their own militant group do you know how chaotic that will be

Ala Igbo has always enjoyed the position of the most peaceful region in this hell hole of a Country but of recent it's been murder here murder there

and the most painful part of this is that this are our brothers fathers and sons being killed on our very own Soil and this most mind boggling of this is dat some mentally deranged people here are celebrating this madness

I understand the leaders we have a chicken hearted they keep failing to prove their worth,does that change the facts that they are our leaders nonetheless?

We can do better than unleash mayhem on ourselves

the various seccessionist movement with their leaders can come together with one voice and gather a bigger force and we can start by pressuring our leaders to do the right thing.

It breaks my heart to see this time���
and this would be a whistle blower's hand work

6 Likes

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Killing innocent harmless youths going by their businesses then call them ESN grin grin grin grin

We no dey see this kind raid for Bokoharam, Bandits, Fulani herdsmen camp lipsrsealed And you say these terrorists are not Buhari's boys
It is fake news, ignore the attention seeking fool...

5 Likes

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by BIGKemsey(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
If you look very well, one igbo man must have sold out information about their position for money.

6 Likes

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Never4getU: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
Yet the same tactical operation can't be use against bandits and Boko Haram fighters who lay ambush and kill in devastating casualties of Nigeria military personnel.

The Swift response deployed to get ESN killed unaware was been shelve against killer herdsmen and bandits who kill people unabated.

Who else do we need to know that Nigeria govt is using fulani for ethnic cleaning in Nigeria.

This country must devide.

15 Likes

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Omuaro38: 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
Like play like play some demonic elements are hell bent on turning the SE (which holds the enviable position as the most peaceful region in Nigeria) into another Borno! how did ESN go from flushing out criminal herdsmen from our forests to attacking security agents majority of whom are probably Igbos? now I expect the unknown gunmen to exert revenge and go on a killing spree of more security personnels that will trigger more bloodbath... UmuIgbo we don't need this madness right now, if ESN is responsible for all these attacks we need to seriously call Nnamdi Kanu to order before it gets out of hand. I support ESN but I'm afraid they are beginning to lose the plot... they were created as a vigilante security outfit mearnt to protect our villages, farms and forest not to become some ethnic militia that were unfortunately beginning to see now...they can't win this war against a far better equipped Nigerian army, they lack the sophisticated logistics of Boko haram or ISWAP, much less the type of fanaticism required to successfully fight the state army.

11 Likes

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by superjab247: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Omuaro38:
Like play like play some demonic elements are hell bent on turning the SE (which holds the enviable position as the most peaceful region in Nigeria) into another Borno! how did ESN go from flushing out criminal herdsmen from our forests to attacking security agents majority of whom are probably Igbos? now I expect the unknown gunmen to exert revenge and go on a killing spree of more security personnels that will trigger more bloodbath... UmuIgbo we don't need this madness right now, if ESN is responsible for all these attacks we need to seriously call Nnamdi Kanu to order before it gets out of hand. I support ESN but I'm afraid they are beginning to lose the plot... they were created as a vigilante security outfit mearnt to protect our villages, farms and forest not to become some ethnic militia that were unfortunately beginning to see now...they can't win this war against a far better equipped Nigerian army, they lack the sophisticated logistics of Boko haram or ISWAP, much less the type of fanaticism required to successfully fight the state army.

where are the pictures of their guns

those dead guys are probably innocent.

11 Likes

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Factshunter: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
I wonder who gave up their location?

I suspect someone's sister!

[img]https://media1./images/6bab8198b6a91e038cfddc62bee14cc3/tenor.gif?itemid=20828037[/img]

Sacrificial lambs!

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
kettykin:

we are worried because by the time it blows out in full proportion , we will see some people signing out oil rich peninsular in exchange for support, seeking for support from Britan , Russia , china ,sudan and Egypt , shooting at things that move and things that dont move , harassing innocent men and women and sugbjecting them to very gruesome experiences and fianlly using starvation to quell the fire .

if the Nigerian Military had been able to stop Boko Haram and the rampaging bandits then one can be very well assured they can quell the rampaging UGM but alas Boko Haram has grown out of proportion and Fulani herdsmen are now operating outside the North t the extent of attempting to snatch out the live of a Governor

Stop pairing Boko Haram with anything that has to do with Igbo

There is no room for terrorism in Igbo heritage and Culture

if it becomes evidentially substantiated that Esn have any hand in killing our own on our soil. they will be fished out,they will have to deal with constant sabotage bcus we will not let anyone cause mayhem in Ala Igbo

6 Likes

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Resurrection212: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin cheesy terrorist.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by seborrhic: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Redcrafton:

It's no fake news...but the source didn't mention ESN.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/abia-11-feared-dead-in-soldier-hoodlum-gunfight/
Punch carried same report,similar in tone and figures,showing it was like an agency report sent to media outlets.
Nobody is happy the insecurity situation in the Southeast,but it may have arisen out of anger of the people over the numerous extra judicial killings perpetuated by the police and army over the years there.
Ironically,this new killings may even exacerbate the hate against the armed forces and the urge for revenge.
Remember,some of the members of these militia are those who may have lost loved ones in previous other killings by the security forces and have seemingly vowed to extra revenge or give their lives up in the process.
All I see is a growing guerrilla warfare in the South East, leading to the loss of loved ones on both militia and security forces.
Why can't there be a meaningful,honest dialogue because hate him or not Nnamdi Kanu has become a formidable force in the 'extremist' Ibo camp and needs to be heard out to stem this increasingly growing killing tide.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
Redcrafton:

Why are you not crying river in Zamfara, Katsina and Kaduna...your region...

Are you happy with the killings of Igbos on Igbo soil ?

What do you have to say about ipob members celebrating this madness?

4 Likes

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Factshunter: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
From what I culled from the article below, I hope it doesn't get to the level of deployment or hardheadedness on the part of gov.

SaharaReporters earlier reported that the Nigerian Army had deployed combat helicopters, gun trucks, and soldiers to search some forests in the South-East states where the ESN was suspected to be camping.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
RIP guys. RIP
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Miracle1991: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Killing innocent harmless youths going by their businesses then call them ESN grin grin grin grin

We no dey see this kind raid for Bokoharam, Bandits, Fulani herdsmen camp lipsrsealed And you say these terrorists are not Buhari's boys
cry me a river, more are still on their way.
These useless terrorists known as ESN will continue to die like flies.
God bless buhari
God bless Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
gidgiddy:

If no security agency has said that the unknown gunmen are ESN, saying that they are is mere speculation

As for these pictures pictures, if it is truly from Aba, then it is most likely the continuation of the abuse of power and extra-judicial killings that the security forces are known for in the East

Save the pictures and send it to Sheik Gumi on his tour of meeting bandits in the North. Tell him it is "one Nigeria"

I knew where this killing of police by ‘unknown gunmen’ was headed! Those (mainly Igbo/southern) police officers were expendable pawns used by the northern muslim ‘owners of Nigeria’ as an excuse....justification for them coming into Alaigbo to engage in their favourite pastime, which is extra-judicially murdering Igbo youths!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

INEC Declares LP's Ginger Onwusibe Elected In Isialangwa Fed Constituency (pix) / Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello / Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.