Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) (62141 Views)

Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
You are very pathetic bro....you deserve 7bottles of Sniper mixed with acid to relieve you from your mental decadence.

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100182480] Who is laughing? Dr. Alban is laughing, Just the same way the army vowed they never visited Nnenna Kanu’s village, the Coward fled on his own volition? [/quote]
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lets see how it goes, already you have seen how ungovernable Nigeria has been for Buhari...this is just the beginning.

You just yarn trash!!! North will either lose power and Nigeria will stand or hold power and watch their region destroyed....dont laugh cos its already happening.

hollah123:
Nigeria will still b after the election n an Igbo man will not b d president so get that n know peace.
APC will never give it to Igbos n northerners will never vote for Atiku in PDP because they see it as a backdoor for Igbo presidency cos Igbos want Atiku to use one term so they could emerge.

so u think we don't know your plans?so u think a northerner will vote for u after all the hatred?
u gat b kidding me
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by gidgiddy: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
luluman:
Ok o, continue to create false defense when your people are getting killed.

Nigeria is all about people getting killed, doesnt matter if its Boko haram, the Nigerian Army, killer herdsmen, ISWAP, Niger Delta militants or bandits

As long as you are in Nigeria, there is always someone with a gun who wants to kill you.

Thats why I hope we Igbo one day in the nearest future, will exit this house of madness called "one Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by hollah123: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
The Army has said there is no attack on Esn camp in Aba. You swallowed everything u read cos of your hate against the Ibos.

Who is now laughing grin cheesy wink?

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100181766] Mention 1 thing your state government has done for you & your family since 1999? So it is because of President Buhari that you are a Failure today? Mumudey Almajiri.
u don't know anything,since u people are using unknown gunmen they decided to use unknown soldiers too but don't forget we saw dead bodies n it's obvious it's in Igbo land which translates to the fact that they are Igbos.

so who lose?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
Factshunter:

I saw men in blacks except your phone doesn't have enough brightness. Can't you see most of them are putting on blacks?

Edited..

Here is what I saw...as you can see they are putting on blacks?

They can be putting on black due to the night for disguise or maybe they are guys. Or they might even be ESN but that black is not a uniform.

You cannot say you saw uniform. Abi black polo and black trouser na uniform?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
The government are drawing attention to themselves now.
let's see what will happen next.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Factshunter: 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
michaelpop50:

They can be putting on black due to the night for disguise or maybe they are black ax guys. Or they might even be ESN but that black is not a uniform.

You cannot say you saw a uniform. Abi black polo and black trouser a uniform?

You are neither right nor wrong. But we all know that only a group of people, like ESN, put on the same uniform. Mind you, in other news the army has denied killing any ESN but the unknown gunmen, does that ring a bell? Something is fishy here and it's a tactic on the part of the army/gov.

I think the army is trying to the game too.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:49am On Mar 25, 2021
Borno loading
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by DUNKA(m): 1:00am On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Arinze624: 2:03am On Mar 25, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

ESN have been carrying out extra Judicial killing of Security agencies in the South East, and you have been celebrating them, calling them unknown Gunmen!

The die is now cast ..

Repent, and amend your ways or you die miserable,,
Enough is wise for a word,, biko
The word of enough is wise
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by showafrica(m): 2:37am On Mar 25, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Igbos own over 60% of the commerce in Lagos State, you would wait till eternity, only the Failures are complaining, but they forget that tomorrow may be their day of prosperity.

In a sane country, nobody cares where you from. Everybody is given equal grounds to play.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Factshunter: 3:15am On Mar 25, 2021
sad

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by vicfajeze: 4:30am On Mar 25, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Flush them out!
are you okay

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by payloader(m): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
God Will continue to Punish Nnamdi Cownu whenever he is ...
Are you okay? Those are not ESN operatives. NA just killed a bunch of innocent unarmed civilians and you are in support. Besides, how do you know it was ESN that is killing security personnel in South East?

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Richieniit: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2021
YOU SOUND STUPID!
Litmus:

Don’t be stupid. The majority of my time on Niaralnd - and Odili net before that - was spent arguing, begging, crying, and going on my knees and accepting that I am a 'unity beggar' just so Nigerians should stop preaching conflict . For Christs sake I even call myself Unity beggar in chief. All of this I did to prevent Nigerians going to war and killing themselves egged on by foreigners that do so mostly because they want nothing more than the opportunity to hand Nigerians "Nigerians most Go” bags when Nigerians flood their space as refugees. Such is the stupidity, atimes, of the black man.

I believe in one Nigeria, I believe in the peoples of Nigeria and believe in the capacity of the Igbo people above all to make Nigeria an industrialised nation representing and fighting for the dignity of the African family worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by luluman: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2021
gidgiddy:

Nigeria is all about people getting killed, doesnt matter if its Boko haram, the Nigerian Army, killer herdsmen, ISWAP, Niger Delta militants or bandits

As long as you are in Nigeria, there is always someone with a gun who wants to kill you.

Thats why I hope we Igbo one day in the nearest future, will exit this house of madness called "one Nigeria"
And the ibos dont kill themselves abi? The cult killings in the east does not involve ibos abi?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Factshunter: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2021
michaelpop50:

They can be putting on black due to the night for disguise or maybe they are guys. Or they might even be ESN but that black is not a uniform.

You cannot say you saw uniform. Abi black polo and black trouser na uniform?

The breaking news, the face of the unknown gunmen has just confirmed what I told you yesterday.

Check the dress code, the charms, the mask below..

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by maasoap(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Your post is a fallacy from the very first sentence! The vermin that were murdering ‘security agents.....’ are northern muslim elements (could even be foreigners from Futa Djallon too shocked)! And I never cheered the killing! smiley

Really? But how come you are defending murderers and placing their atrocities on other tribe?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by manyr4luv: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Ipob & Nnenna Kanu leading gullible youths to an early grave, I feel sorry for their parents.
hahahahaha... useless one nigerian. nigeria kee you there.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by airminem(f): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2021
Coconuthead126:
The useless link to your site doesn't even work, awon fake news Brigade
I guess its another fake news the confession of two IPob ESN aka "unknown gunmen" arrest by the security personnels? Ndi ara! sad
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by airminem(f): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
God Will continue to Punish Nnamdi Cownu whenever he is ...
Eseeh! Thunder fire him were ever he is oo
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by airminem(f): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They allowed themselves to be wasted.

So let them journey to the great beyond.

There are also many on the queue waiting to be wasted and my condolences to their families in advance...

Since it happened in Abia state then no problem.
Even Abia govt commended the gallant military officers.

Abia state should start using their head on Nnamdi Kanu's issue. They are not the only Biafrans in this estate.

Meanwhile They should go and deposit their corps at radio biafra online london for Nnamdi Kanu to gulp their blood..

Where are those smiling when the unknown gunmen were doing same.. .Well the soldiers are now smilling back

Tactless entities....May the souls of the departed ones rest in peace and also those yet to be gunned down...all their souls should rest in peace in advance..
grin abi o
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by airminem(f): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2021
Factshunter:
From the image and the uniform, I think the Nigerian army might have close-in on them, finally.

Above all, this is between Hausa-Fulani Soldiers and their slaves- Aka ESN
Thats for sure bro
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by nony43(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2021
iokpebholo:
And one clown was arguing with me on d other thread dt nothing of such happened....kudos Nigeria Army.......I don't support APC or Buhari but these IPOB miscreants need to be thought a real lesson

Lessons on what? Did they kill or wipe your village?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by able20(m): 6:17pm On May 20, 2021
afroniger:
Nnamdi Kanu needs to restrategize. Too many Igbo youths getting wasted over his methods. He can't even supply ESN with weapons so they are having to sack police stations to steal their weapons. For how long must this continue?
They have have succeeded in making Igbo youths Almagiris

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today / New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) / PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.