Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia (51043 Views)

Position Of Hijab In Islam / Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Trip440: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

AntiChrist never come. I am Antichristian.

Go back and learn.
It means the same. Christ Himself said before the world hates you(Christians), it first hated Me(Christ). And before it hated Me(Christ), it hated My Father(Yahweh)(Jehovah). So if you call yourself Antichristians, that makes you an Antichrist.
So maybe you should go back and learn.

1 Like

Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Afeez4love: 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
advocatejare:

Can u pls tell us the way marry the mother of Jesus dress.
Paul lived more than 500 years before Muhammad was born.

So if Paul made reference to unbelievers and you're getting pained that means you've accepted that you're an unbeliever because ení je fùfù l'ara n fu

Islam didn't even exist at the time of Paul, but Paul knew that a false prophet would be deceived by a demon that will appear an as agent of light.

2 Corinthians 11:13-14

2Cor.11.13 - For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ.

And no wonder, since Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by PigTormentor: 12:11am On Mar 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey na your Alfa or imam tell u this one, this is wonderful grin AntiChristian come and see wetin your fellow slave dey yarn ooo

Mumu, obviously you are one of the zombies that have been molested and brainwashed by your pastorprenual Daddy GO or better known as slave master.

Here's just one link to the news. A simple Google search will show you many more of the same type of news out of Israel.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2020/june/israel-orders-shelanu-god-tv-hebrew-christian-channel-off.html

Dumbo, start using your brain instead of just following that fraudster you call pastor.

1 Like

Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2021
PigTormentor:

Mumu, obviously you are one of the zombies that have been molested and brainwashed by your pastorprenual Daddy GO or better known as slave master.

Here's just one link to the news. A simple Google search will show you many more of the same type of news out of Israel.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2020/june/israel-orders-shelanu-god-tv-hebrew-christian-channel-off.html

Dumbo, start using your brain instead of just following that fraudster you call pastor.

Slave, did you read the context in the link you sent in relating to your initial claimed before showcasing your stupidity here on public forum like this? You're even proud of your gargantuan madness grin tor

Who's stopping you from following your late pedophile messenger, baby Aishat's husband, warlord and criminal that was poisoned to death? Pls carry your anger go meet ur god that enslaved you abeg Olodo rabata grin MASS ALARM

1 Like

Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by PigTormentor: 1:13am On Mar 27, 2021
[[s]quote author=ANTIlSLAM post=100244593]

Slave, did you read the context in the link you sent in relating to your initial claimed before showcasing your stupidity here on public forum like this? You're even proud of your gargantuan madness grin tor

Who's stopping you from following your late pedophile messenger, baby Aishat's husband, warlord and criminal that was poisoned to death? Pls carry your anger go meet ur god that enslaved you abeg Olodo rabata grin MASS ALARM[/quote][/s]

Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e. Oloriburuku ode ole dindinri.

Dumbest bastard, why don't you tell us what part of my first post didn't jive with the content of the article.
I said that even an American Christian outfit was kicked out of Israeli tv for preaching the Jesus trash to the Jews.
Tell us what part of that is not in the article.
Dumb mother FVCKING reta@d.
Your stupidity is of the highest level.
Your jeslut was fvcking young boys, that's why the pedophile was hung like a dumb ass criminal. The pedo didn't die for you, he died for his crimes against young boys. This is why you have more pedophiles in the Christian religion than all other religions combined.
Dispute that fact, dumbest MOFO on NL.

I state it again, you are not allowed to preach any jesus trash to the Jews in Israel. That's a fact, prove me wrong.

Ogun lo ma pa ewo ati gbogbo oloriburuku ebi.

Now STFU and FVCK off.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by calcal: 1:40am On Mar 27, 2021
If you are a Muslim why are you in Baptise school? that's another evidence that Islam is not a religion of peace.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by PigTormentor: 1:42am On Mar 27, 2021
[s]
ANTIlSLAM:

Who's stopping you from following your late pedophile messenger, baby Aishat's husband, warlord and criminal that was poisoned to death? Pls carry your anger go meet ur god that enslaved you abeg Olodo rabata grin MASS ALARM
[/s]

Dumb ass with reading comprehension problem, I have more articles for your dumb ass to read on the same topic. Only if you have the mental capacity to read, digest and understand the points of the articles.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-jews-welcome-evangelical-support-for-israel-but-call-our-preaching-poison-1.8851383
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-pulls-plug-on-god-tv-christian-channel-spreading-gospel-of-jesus-to-jews-1.8953019
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/israel-cancels-evangelical-christian-channel-god-tv-633054

Hey dummy, find someone a bit smarter than your dumb ass and have them read and explain to you what the content of these articles are.

Hopefully you'll find time to read these in between giving your pedophile priest blowjobs and sucking up to your fraudster pastor you call Daddy.

Omo ale oloribu.

STFU and FVCK OFF.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:57am On Mar 27, 2021
PigTormentor:

Dumb ass with reading comprehension problem, I have more articles for your dumb ass to read on the same topic. Only if you have the mental capacity to read, digest and understand the points of the articles.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-jews-welcome-evangelical-support-for-israel-but-call-our-preaching-poison-1.8851383
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-pulls-plug-on-god-tv-christian-channel-spreading-gospel-of-jesus-to-jews-1.8953019
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/israel-cancels-evangelical-christian-channel-god-tv-633054

Hey dummy, find someone a bit smarter than your dumb ass and have them read and explain to you what the content of these articles are.

Hopefully you'll find time to read these in between giving your pedophile priest blowjobs and sucking up to your fraudster pastor you call Daddy.

Omo ale oloribu.

STFU and FVCK OFF.

Frustration indeed is looming in your head, sorry slave take heart okay.. grin is like your alfa just learn "dumb ass" which he taught you. You were adviced to check your BP as my friend directed you. Eru Iku, take heart ehm
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:00am On Mar 27, 2021
PigTormentor:
[[s]quote author=ANTIlSLAM post=100244593]

Who's stopping you from following your late pedophile messenger, baby Aishat's husband, warlord and criminal that was poisoned to death? Pls carry your anger go meet ur god that enslaved you abeg Olodo rabata grin MASS ALARM[/s]

Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e. Oloriburuku ode ole dindinri.

Dumbest bastard, why don't you tell us what part of my first post didn't jive with the content of the article.
I said that even an American Christian outfit was kicked out of Israeli tv for preaching the Jesus trash to the Jews.
Tell us what part of that is not in the article.
Dumb mother FVCKING reta@d.
Your stupidity is of the highest level.
Your jeslut was fvcking young boys, that's why the pedophile was hung like a dumb ass criminal. The pedo didn't die for you, he died for his crimes against young boys. This is why you have more pedophiles in the Christian religion than all other religions combined.
Dispute that fact, dumbest MOFO on NL.

I state it again, you are not allowed to preach any jesus trash to the Jews in Israel. That's a fact, prove me wrong.

Ogun lo ma pa ewo ati gbogbo oloriburuku ebi.

Now STFU and FVCK off.

I am very sure if you're opportuned to meet with ANTIISLAM, you'll behead him or her for this damaged he caused u this morning grin
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2021
Mikecold:
When did the government buy off these missionaries schools?

Are the Christian children who attend them not citizens that deserve education from their government irrespective of their religion
So how is funding a criteria for owning a school you didn't create

I think the appropriate question should have been "how did the missionaries acquire those lands in those days?"
The word "buy off" used by you is inappropriate in this context. And you guys talk as if it is only Christian schools that were acquired.
Apparently you're all just looking for something to fight Muslims for.

In a statement by the Secretary to the Kwara State Government, Prof. Mamman Saba Jubril, it stated that, like in most parts of Nigeria, in 1974, government took control of many schools, whose original ownership cut across faiths and private individuals across the country.

Since the takeover, it said the state government has controlled, managed, wholly funded and staffed the schools, which were run and are still being run as public institutions.

“Various state laws back all of these, especially the Kwara State Education Law of 1996 (CAP E1 of the Laws of Kwara State). These laws are very clear about the status of these schools and the rules guiding them. Such rules include pluralism in recruitment of students and teachers. These schools, being public-owned, are to adhere to policies of government.

“The court has flatly rejected arguments over the years that these schools still belong to either the Muslim or Christian missionaries. So, the government totally rejects claims some organisations are still laying to these schools because the law does not know such claims. The fact that some of these schools retain the names of their founding organisations is purely honorary and in memories of their contributions to education. It does not translate to such missionary bodies owning the schools. This is a matter that has been settled in the High Court of Kwara State,” Prof Jubril said.

The statement reads in part, “The law today is that any willing Muslim schoolgirl cannot be stopped from wearing hijab in public schools. Anything to the contrary will be a violent contravention of provisions of section 38 of the constitution. The Court of Appeal has affirmed this position in at least three different declaratory judgments. The government of Kwara State, a product of democracy and rule of law, cannot go contrary to the law. Besides, the hijab question has come under the concept of pluralism and multiculturalism in the global community, including in the western world. States like Ekiti, Osun, Oyo and Lagos have gone through the debate and they all resolved in favour of pluralism.

“Finally, it is important to clarify that the government is not imposing the hijab. It is not mandatory for all our schoolgirls to wear hijab. Rather, the state government approves hijab for any Muslim schoolgirl who wishes to use it. The government is only respecting the fundamental human rights of those schoolgirls. Nothing more. This has been communicated to all school heads via a circular of the Ministry of Education and Human Capital Development.”

https://guardian.ng/features/kwara-govt-clarifies-misconceptions-about-missionary-schools-hijab/

It is clear that the so-called Christians are the lawless ones.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2021
hucknall:

I said - "I guess Hijab is more important than your brothers regularly being butchered in dozens by 'muh Islamic fighters"

And you said - Yeah, it is.. ....(Other gibberish)

How can you not remember your own words? Are you senile?

Is the context of the post here terrorism or Hijab in Schools?

What is wrong with you guys? And you asking me if i'm senile. Direct that to yourself.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by PigTormentor: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Frustration indeed is looming in your head, sorry slave take heart okay.. grin is like your alfa just learn "dumb ass" which he taught you. You were adviced to check your BP as my friend directed you. Eru Iku, take heart ehm

Mumu, I simply just changed your name from Anti Islam to DUMBASS. That's more appropriate.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by PigTormentor: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

I am very sure if you're opportuned to meet with ANTIISLAM, you'll behead him or her for this damaged he caused u this morning grin

The damage he caused to himself and his religion? Waiting concern me with that. I have educated him, it's up to him emancipate himself from his mental slavery. I move.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by KINGKONG(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
PigTormentor:

I'm sure that your Pastorneaul slave master didn't tell you that Jesus was hung like a common criminal with oother criminal because he was sleeping with young boys. There are more pedophiles fvking young boys in the Christian religion than all other religions combined. The Vatican is the HQ of pedophiles, there are more pedophiles at the Vatican than any other building/complex in the world at any given time.
Jesus didn't die for your dumb ass as you have been brainwashed to think but he rather died because he was fvking young boys just like majority of your priest are doing today. Where the fvck do you think they learn that shit from? Jesus thought them how to seduce and fvck underage boys. Dummy, have you watched the movie "GAY JESUS"?? Go and check it out, it's worth watching.

Now STFU and go read up on pedophile Jeslut.

E pain am grin

I wonder how so called prophet Muhammad butthole go look like lol
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by PigTormentor: 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
KINGKONG:

E pain am grin

I wonder how so called prophet Muhammad butthole go look like lol

When you get to HELL ask Jesus about all the boys he was poking in the ass. I'm sure his ass hole was also poked.
Go and watch "Gay Jesus", you enjoy the movie.... https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4977548/

Mumu man...
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by AntiChristian: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Trip440:

It means the same. Christ Himself said before the world hates you(Christians), it first hated Me(Christ). And before it hated Me(Christ), it hated My Father(Yahweh)(Jehovah). So if you call yourself Antichristians, that makes you an Antichrist.
So maybe you should go back and learn.

Anti-Christians is an adjective which means against Christian ideology.

Anti-Christ (a noun) is one of several persons that will come as Christ claiming to be what he is not.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by AntiChristian: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
RightChannel:

But your Allah said Adam was the first Muslim, or Paul came before Adam?

Why not seek Google's help to show where Apostle Paul said Christians should fight or kill you Muslims..

Quran 9:29: “Fight against Christians and Jews until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.”

How is this related to the current discuss?
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by AntiChristian: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
Chijeep:

do you understand what you mean by taking over?
Can anyone tackle with the government over her own property?
go and make research government never took over they just had an agreement which you and I know fully well that nobody can breach any agreement made with the government.

yes, mosques are places of worship I agree but what of if someone fall a victim and government decided to compensate the victims like in the cases of death or victims of loss of property via flood or fire. does dat mean that government now owns d person?

The Kwara State government has made clarification on ownership of schools and the question of hijab in the state, saying publicly-owned schools will continue to adhere to government policies while pluralism in recruitment of students and teachers will be maintained.

In a statement by the Secretary to the Kwara State Government, Prof. Mamman Saba Jubril, it stated that, like in most parts of Nigeria, in 1974, government took control of many schools, whose original ownership cut across faiths and private individuals across the country.

Since the takeover, it said the state government has controlled, managed, wholly funded and staffed the schools, which were run and are still being run as public institutions.

“Various state laws back all of these, especially the Kwara State Education Law of 1996 (CAP E1 of the Laws of Kwara State). These laws are very clear about the status of these schools and the rules guiding them. Such rules include pluralism in recruitment of students and teachers. These schools, being public-owned, are to adhere to policies of government.

“The court has flatly rejected arguments over the years that these schools still belong to either the Muslim or Christian missionaries. So, the government totally rejects claims some organisations are still laying to these schools because the law does not know such claims. The fact that some of these schools retain the names of their founding organisations is purely honorary and in memories of their contributions to education. It does not translate to such missionary bodies owning the schools. This is a matter that has been settled in the High Court of Kwara State,” Prof Jubril said.

The statement reads in part, “The law today is that any willing Muslim schoolgirl cannot be stopped from wearing hijab in public schools. Anything to the contrary will be a violent contravention of provisions of section 38 of the constitution. The Court of Appeal has affirmed this position in at least three different declaratory judgments. The government of Kwara State, a product of democracy and rule of law, cannot go contrary to the law. Besides, the hijab question has come under the concept of pluralism and multiculturalism in the global community, including in the western world. States like Ekiti, Osun, Oyo and Lagos have gone through the debate and they all resolved in favour of pluralism.

“Finally, it is important to clarify that the government is not imposing the hijab. It is not mandatory for all our schoolgirls to wear hijab. Rather, the state government approves hijab for any Muslim schoolgirl who wishes to use it. The government is only respecting the fundamental human rights of those schoolgirls. Nothing more. This has been communicated to all school heads via a circular of the Ministry of Education and Human Capital Development.”

The Kwara government appealed to members of the public and religious organisations to allow peace to reign and cautioned against comments or conduct that can lead to breakdown of peace and harmony in the state.

Meanwhile, violence erupted yesterday at the Baptist Secondary School, Surulere, Ilorin, Kwara State over the refusal of the school authorities to allow female Muslim students to use hijab. Parents of the students engaged the school authorities in a hot argument, which resulted into a stone-throwing contest between Christians and Muslims.

In a reaction, the Nigerian Islamic human rights group, the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) called on stakeholders to call the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) to order, saying it is to blame for what is unfolding in Kwara State.

In a statement by its director, Professor Ishaq Akintola, the group expressed dismay that “people who claim to be civilised are disrespecting the rule of law. CAN is to blame for all these. CAN was the one that called on its members to occupy that school. Fortunately, the ugly scene only played out in one of 10 schools. It is a big shame that in 21st century Kwara, CAN is turning its members against democratic norms and the rule of law.”

https://guardian.ng/features/kwara-govt-clarifies-misconceptions-about-missionary-schools-hijab/
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Trip440: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
AntiChristian:

Anti-Christians is an adjective which means against Christian ideology.

Anti-Christ (a noun) is one of several persons that will come as Christ claiming to be what he is not.

Christians ideology is the lifestyle of Christ. We try to emulate him.
Now, if you're anti-something, you're against that thing right? You oppose it. Antichrist is Christ' opposition that is. Right? And before you oppose Christians, you first opposed Christ. So calling yourself Antichristians makes you an Antichrist automatically. Check this out, you can't touch a chicken's chick, she will fight you with all she got. Regardless of your size. That is how we are with Christ. You can't go against the chicks and think the Hen will be ok with you. no no no.
I want you to know also that Christ loves you. But He hates when someone go against Him, against His will.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by RightChannel: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
PigTormentor:

Mumu, I simply just changed your name from Anti Islam to DUMBASS. That's more appropriate.

See prat talk. Behold the beautiful name your allah named u with

MADMAN:

Quran 44:14

yet they deny him, saying: "He is a madman, taught by others!"
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by PigTormentor: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
RightChannel:

See prat talk. Behold the beautiful name your allah named u with

MADMAN:

Quran 44:14

yet they deny him, saying: "He is a madman, taught by others!"

Your useless father is known all over your village as a drunkard and a madman. Obviously you have inherited his mental psychosis.
You are mad already and God willing you will soon hit the market square naked just like your useless drunkard lunatic father.

Omo ale jati jati.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by AntiChristian: 6:27am On Mar 28, 2021
Trip440:

Christians ideology is the lifestyle of Christ. We try to emulate him.
Now, if you're anti-something, you're against that thing right? You oppose it. Antichrist is Christ' opposition that is. Right? And before you oppose Christians, you first opposed Christ. So calling yourself Antichristians makes you an Antichrist automatically. Check this out, you can't touch a chicken's chick, she will fight you with all she got. Regardless of your size. That is how we are with Christ. You can't go against the chicks and think the Hen will be ok with you. no no no.
I want you to know also that Christ loves you. But He hates when someone go against Him, against His will.

All this are your opinions. Jesus son of Mary is a man not God. And i believe him to be simply a Prophet. Going against christianity is with regard to claims that a father sent his son to be killed for the salvation of some others.
This is paganism and what ritualists do.
And we all groan whenever we hear fathers
Using their sons to progress by killing them.

Yet the Christian God did the same.
I believe in Jesus son of Mary as being God sent as a Messenger. But he share no divinity with God and he didn't die on the cross or for anybody.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by RightChannel: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2021
PigTormentor:

Your useless father is known all over your village as a drunkard and a madman. Obviously you have inherited his mental psychosis.
You are mad already and God willing you will soon hit the market square naked just like your useless drunkard lunatic father.

Omo ale jati jati.

Are you pained? Am I Allah that wrote ur quran
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by RightChannel: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2021
AntiChristian:

How is this related to the current discuss?

You qouted Paul isn't it? And I reason your brain by explaining to you since Adam was the first Muslim, Apostel Paul ought to have instructed Christians NOT to make any friendship with you Muslims and slaves of allah
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Trip440: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
AntiChristian:

All this are your opinions. Jesus son of Mary is a man not God. And i believe him to be simply a Prophet. Going against christianity is with regard to claims that a father sent his son to be killed for the salvation of some others.
This is paganism and what ritualists do.
And we all groan whenever we hear fathers
Using their sons to progress by killing them.

Yet the Christian God did the same.
I believe in Jesus son of Mary as being God sent as a Messenger. But he share no divinity with God and he didn't die on the cross or for anybody.

It is the fact not opinion. Jesus is not a man, He is the son of God(Yahweh). THE ONLY SON. Who was conceived by the power of the Holy spirit. Intercourse of NO sought was involved. Have you ever heard of anyone that was born without Intercourse? John 3:18 says; Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but
whoever does not believe is condemned already,
because he has not believed in the name of the
only Son of God. Also, John 14:6 says; Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and
the life. No one comes to the Father except through
me. 1 Peter 2:28 says; He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree,
that we might die to sin and live to righteousness.
By his wounds you have been healed. So God(Yahweh) did not sacrifice his only son. Jesus sacrificed himself. Jesus accept to come and die for the world. For you and I. This brought to an end the old tradition of animals sacrifices. I.e. in the old testament.
Let stop here for now. Hope to hear back from you.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by AntiChristian: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Trip440:

It is the fact not opinion. Jesus is not a man, He is the son of God(Yahweh). THE ONLY SON. Who was conceived by the power of the Holy spirit. Intercourse of NO sought was involved. Have you ever heard of anyone that was born without Intercourse? John 3:18 says; Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but
whoever does not believe is condemned already,
because he has not believed in the name of the
only Son of God. Also, John 14:6 says; Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and
the life. No one comes to the Father except through
me. 1 Peter 2:28 says; He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree,
that we might die to sin and live to righteousness.
By his wounds you have been healed. So God(Yahweh) did not sacrifice his only son. Jesus sacrificed himself. Jesus accept to come and die for the world. For you and I. This brought to an end the old tradition of animals sacrifices. I.e. in the old testament.
Let stop here for now. Hope to hear back from you.

Your God get son...…..Mine no get.

Your God needs to send his son to be sacrificed for Him to be able to save others----mine doesn't need having son/partner/saving blood.

I Prefer my God.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Trip440: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

Your God get son...…..Mine no get.

Your God needs to send his son to be sacrificed for Him to be able to save others----mine doesn't need having son/partner/saving blood.

I Prefer my God.

Now, the Bible called Jesus "the first born of creation". That is why He is called the son of God. It means He was there even before the heavens and the earth were created. Also, He is being called the first of God's spirits(Holy). He is the Supreme Holy Spirit.
The worst thing you will ever do is to question the supremacy of God(Yahweh). Am sure you heard of the account were He destroyed the earth in the time of Noah. The things we humans do now is not what He(Yahweh) planed for us. Man deviated from God's will for him.
Let me give you an accounts of my God's supremacy. You heard of Babylon. Was a city in the present day Iraq, along the Euphrates river, south of Baghdad. God said He will destroy Babylon to the ground and never will it be built. He used king Cyrus to destroy the city. Till date, Babylon has remained a ruin. Where is Saddam Hussein now who made noise about rebuilding it. When built something with your hands, for instance a car or a house, you can destroy it back to pieces if you want. Now God made this world and everything in it. He can chose to destroy it anytime He wants. In fact He will one day, but of course only the wicked I.e. those who refuse his commands shall He destroy. Now, Jesus is that medium which we can be saved from that destruction. Only Jesus. Believe that. I quote a Bible verse for you in my previous reply to you.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by AntiChristian: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Trip440:

Now, the Bible called Jesus "the first born of creation". That is why He is called the son of God. It means He was there even before the heavens and the earth were created. Also, He is being called the first of God's spirits(Holy). He is the Supreme Holy Spirit.

1. How was Jesus "born" by God? Which Bible verse confirms this birth?

2. God born Jesus in 1, but Mary vaginally born him again? Why would God's son have to pass through that place?

3. How many Gods have you seen been suckled and protected by ordinary humans?

The worst thing you will ever do is to question the supremacy of God(Yahweh). Am sure you heard of the account were He destroyed the earth in the time of Noah. The things we humans do now is not what He(Yahweh) planed for us.

How did I question God's supremacy? My own God is far above having sons/partner. What does he need them for? He is able to do all things!
You mean God is not aware of what we'll do?

Man deviated from God's will for him.
Let me give you an accounts of my God's supremacy. You heard of Babylon. Was a city in the present day Iraq, along the Euphrates river, south of Baghdad. God said He will destroy Babylon to the ground and never will it be built. He used king Cyrus to destroy the city. Till date, Babylon has remained a ruin. Where is Saddam Hussein now who made noise about rebuilding it. When built something with your hands, for instance a car or a house, you can destroy it back to pieces if you want. Now God made this world and everything in it. He can chose to destroy it anytime He wants. In fact He will one day, but of course only the wicked I.e. those who refuse his commands shall He destroy. Now, Jesus is that medium which we can be saved from that destruction. Only Jesus. Believe that. I quote a Bible verse for you in my previous reply to you.

Yes, i believe God has absolute power to do all things. In fact, everything happen by His permission as without His will nothing exist. As for Jesus, he can't help himself not to talk of helping others. He was sent to people as a Prophet and messenger not as a God.

And the people in the Old testament were saved not by Jesus. Why do you think God will change His pattern of salvation to the belief that one person who is his son came be be sacrificed for others?

Such belief is paganism.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Trip440: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

1. How was Jesus "born" by God? Which Bible verse confirms this birth?

2. God born Jesus in 1, but Mary vaginally born him again? Why would God's son have to pass through that place?

3. How many Gods have you seen been suckled and protected by ordinary humans?

How did I question God's supremacy? My own God is far above having sons/partner. What does he need them for? He is able to do all things!
You mean God is not aware of what we'll do?

Yes, i believe God has absolute power to do all things. In fact, everything happen by His permission as without His will nothing exist. As for Jesus, he can't help himself not to talk of helping others. He was sent to people as a Prophet and messenger not as a God.

And the people in the Old testament were saved not by Jesus. Why do you think God will change His pattern of salvation to the belief that one person who is his son came be be sacrificed for others?

Such belief is paganism.

l

If God can talk without mouth, see without eyes, hear without ears, even work without hands, the He can have a son without birth.

Now, My God(Yahweh) never take back his words. Jesus Christ coming in human form was to fulfill the scripture. The scripture must be fulfilled, whether you like it not. Mary was a virgin. I think your Quran acknowledge that too. She never had any form of Intercourse when she conceived Jesus. Don't know how you see that but that is purity. That so called place in every mammal is designed by God for multiplication. I asked you in my previous reply that have heard of anyone born of a virgin?

Which God is suckled and protected by humans? Are you serious? I don't want to believe what I think you mean. Have you ever seen any Christian fighting someone on the ground that Jesus was insulted or blasphemed? Never. What do you mean suckled and protected? Have you ever heard any god that fed a great multitude of people with five loaves of bread and two fish? Have you heard of any god that died and rose again? fellow you need to accept Jesus. I quote a verse for you in my last reply that "He(Jesus) is the way, the truth and the life". Fellow, without Jesus you're not going to heaven. Rock bottom TRUTH.

If your god is able to do all things why are you fighting for him? Why do you kill people in the name they blasphemed Mohamed? In fact my God will sternly deal with you attempt such things for him. Example was Paul. He was a great persecutor. Flushing and killing people who he thinks are not worshipping God(Yahweh) the right way. He was dealt with seriously. He became blind for three days. But since he was remorseful and realized how awful what he was doing was. He was forgiven. And now he did a terrific work in spreading that message which he was persecuting people for.

First of all Jesus is the Word. Nothing was created without Him. 'John 1:1 In the beginning was the word and word was with God and the word was God". Jesus is way greater than a prophet or messenger. He is neither of those. He is the Messiah. My Jesus doesn't need any helper. In fact He is the helper. He spoke when He was two days old. He raised the death. He healed the sick. He fed the hungry. What kind of help will a person who does that need. And I know your Quran acknowledge all those acts that Jesus did.

Now this world is full of sin. This things happening today are not what God designed to happen. Man deviated from God's will for him. I said that in my last reply. Let me tell you. Another word for testament is covenant. Do you know what that means? sure you do. In fact these people(the prophets) in the old testament prepared the way for the new covenant I.e. new testament which is Christ Jesus. These people in the old testament have a way communicating with God(Yahweh) which was through blood of animals. Jesus now came paved a new way which is Him Himself.

Do you know what paganism is?

Lastly for now I want to live you with this; It is better not to hear the good news of the Bible than to hear and still not believe. Jesus is the only way to heaven. If you want light, follow Jesus. Jesus did lots of miracles when he was on earth. Mohamed never did. Jesus rose up on the third day and ascended to heaven, and He is coming back one day. Believe that. Mohamed never rose back to life. and he is never coming back. All these records are recorded in your Quran too. If you don't know ask your imam. This Mary your so obsessed with is the only female recorded in your Quran. The virgin Mary. In fact you have a whole chapter dedicated to her. Jesus still loves you.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by AntiChristian: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
Trip440:

If God can talk without mouth, see without eyes, hear without ears, even work without hands, the He can have a son without birth.
What does your God need a son for? Is He not able to do all things alone without any helper/partner?

Now, My God(Yahweh) never take back his words. Jesus Christ coming in human form was to fulfill the scripture. The scripture must be fulfilled, whether you like it not. Mary was a virgin. I think your Quran acknowledge that too. She never had any form of Intercourse when she conceived Jesus. Don't know how you see that but that is purity. That so called place in every mammal is designed by God for multiplication. I asked you in my previous reply that have heard of anyone born of a virgin?

Adam had no father and Mother. Eve came from Adam. Jesus came from Mary and others came from their father and mother. All these are distinct miracles which does not make Adam, Eve, Jesus or us divine or "Superhuman".

Which God is suckled and protected by humans? Are you serious? I don't want to believe what I think you mean. Have you ever seen any Christian fighting someone on the ground that Jesus was insulted or blasphemed? Never. What do you mean suckled and protected? Have you ever heard any god that fed a great multitude of people with five loaves of bread and two fish? Have you heard of any god that died and rose again? fellow you need to accept Jesus. I quote a verse for you in my last reply that "He(Jesus) is the way, the truth and the life". Fellow, without Jesus you're not going to heaven. Rock bottom TRUTH.

Your God was born by a human. That human suckled him and protected him from the evil king that wanted to kill him. Your God Jesus was also killed by his creations (man and death). Leave those miracles, many other people too did miracles and he didn't do them by himself. God no dey die! Jesus's knowledge was limited as he does not know the hour. Even a sin against the spirit can't be forgiven while a sin against Jesus can be forgiven. This shows Jesus is lesser than even the Spirit. Even when Jesus was about to die he accused God of forsaking him. This is a worse submission. Can God forsake his son? Moreover Jesus worshipped God by putting his head to the ground. Who was he worshipping? Do God worship another God or themselves?

If your god is able to do all things why are you fighting for him? Why do you kill people in the name they blasphemed Mohamed? In fact my God will sternly deal with you attempt such things for him. Example was Paul. He was a great persecutor. Flushing and killing people who he thinks are not worshipping God(Yahweh) the right way. He was dealt with seriously. He became blind for three days. But since he was remorseful and realized how awful what he was doing was. He was forgiven. And now he did a terrific work in spreading that message which he was persecuting people for.
Our God is able to do all things. He begets not nor is He begotten. He has no partner/son/helper in his dominion. I am not fighting for my God. Where do you see me fight or kill anyone? Just because that is being done in some parts of the north doesn't mean it is generally acceptable to be done in Islam. And not all Muslim are Boko haram killing people in some part of the north.
There are many Christian terrorist groups outside Nigeria killing people for Christ (A simple search on google will enlighten you). So when will Jesus blind them like Paul?
The Terrorism you guys do is to systematically make fishes of men by giving them education (or worldly life) in exchange for them accepting your religion. You failed in Kwara hence the hullabaloo!

First of all Jesus is the Word. Nothing was created without Him. 'John 1:1 In the beginning was the word and word was with God and the word was God". Jesus is way greater than a prophet or messenger. He is neither of those. He is the Messiah. My Jesus doesn't need any helper. In fact He is the helper. He spoke when He was two days old. He raised the death. He healed the sick. He fed the hungry. What kind of help will a person who does that need. And I know your Quran acknowledge all those acts that Jesus did.
What makes Jesus greater than a Prophet or Messenger? He performed miracles just like others did as a sign of being sent. He had no father. Adam had no father and mother.
And what do you mean by Jesus is the word? Which word? Is it anytime God spoke Jesus comes out? What was interpreted as "Word" is logos. Does logos mean Jesus throughout the Bible where there are hundreds of it?

Now this world is full of sin. This things happening today are not what God designed to happen. Man deviated from God's will for him. I said that in my last reply. Let me tell you. Another word for testament is covenant. Do you know what that means? sure you do. In fact these people(the prophets) in the old testament prepared the way for the new covenant I.e. new testament which is Christ Jesus. These people in the old testament have a way communicating with God(Yahweh) which was through blood of animals. Jesus now came paved a new way which is Him Himself.
So you mean God's design for the world failed? Who is in control of the world? God or Satan? Is your God aware of everything? Is He Omniscient?
If he is then He should have know what will happen till the world ends even before creating Adam.
And it is Babalawo/dibia that uses blood to communicate in rituals with idols/gods based on the covenant that exist among them.

Do you know what paganism is?

Ritualistic killing and using the blood to save others is what I mean.

Lastly for now I want to live you with this; It is better not to hear the good news of the Bible than to hear and still not believe. Jesus is the only way to heaven. If you want light, follow Jesus. Jesus did lots of miracles when he was on earth. Mohamed never did. Jesus rose up on the third day and ascended to heaven, and He is coming back one day. Believe that. Mohamed never rose back to life. and he is never coming back. All these records are recorded in your Quran too. If you don't know ask your imam. This Mary your so obsessed with is the only female recorded in your Quran. The virgin Mary. In fact you have a whole chapter dedicated to her. Jesus still loves you.

So you are preaching Jesus did Miracle while Muhammad never did. This shows how ignorant you are. Type the "miracles of Muhamad" on google and see them. We do not preach with that as most other Prophets did miracles too. And we believe in all of them from Adam, Noah, Moses, Abraham, Jacob, Jesus,...….Muhammad.
Jesus was the guide for the people of Israel during his time just as Moses, Noah and others were sent to specific nations/people as a guide. Muhammad had fulfill his destiny so he died. Jesus didn't die. And he will come back to fulfill his destiny and then die.
Having a whole chapter for Mary shows the truthfulness of our Prophet and Islam.
The Qur'an called Jesus slave/messenger of Allah.
The Qur'an called him "word of Allah" as Allah created him by saying "Be" and he is.
And Mary was a pure and chaste woman, the best woman in her time.

Jesus doesn't even know me to love me but I guess he would love me as a Muslim as he was a Muslim in the Qur'an. Nowhere was he a Christian in the Bible!

1. Jesus: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed Matthew 26:39

2. Abram: "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying...," - Old Testament (Genesis 17:3)

3. Abraham:"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Genesis 17:17)

4. Moses: "And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped." - Old Testament (Exodus 34:cool

5. Moses & Aaron:“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Numbers 20:6)

6. Moses & Aaron:"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Numbers 16:20-22)

7. Ezra and his People: And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Nehemiah 8:6)

8. Joshua: "And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

9. A Prophet: "And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 9:cool

10 Jehoshaphat: "And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (2 Chronicles 20:18)

11. A Prophet:"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 11:13)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) / The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran / How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.