Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. (2362 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by prince2pac(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I feel your pain brother.....but you suppose know say the life no balance at all
e no balance at all

1 Like

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Angelacruz: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
[img]....u can now rest

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by shegsrules(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Reno in a post shared on his Instagram page earlier today had written that it is not proper for a man to even give gifts to a woman he isn't married to.

He wrote;

"A foolish man asked me if it is right to take back gifts you gave to your ex. I said he is asking the wrong question. The right question is, should you give expensive gifts to a woman you are neither married or relate yes to? No. Who appointed you as Santa Claus? Prevention is better than cure. Don’t do it! There is nothing wrong in buying your wife even a diamond studded phone. But why be so stupid as to buy a girlfriend a phone? Phone that she will use to call her new boyfriend if she dumps you? And if you have the audacity to complain, she can even block you with the phone you bought. Be wise, not nice!

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMzW1N6DBto/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by SeunDobo(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2021
I dey phone for girls wella Wella but na 3 Nigerian useless girl have used false pretenses to pull out phone from me but i dash give them but my previous girl I collect the phone ni oooo I no now hate nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Number Are You And Who You Should Marry And How To Avoid / If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens / Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.