Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe (32707 Views)

Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Are Going Nowhere / 2023: South Will Rise Up In Arms If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari -Babachir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Georgereal277(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-bandits-wont-drop-their-arms-if-they-dont-feel-safe-says-gumi
. what exactly are they protecting their self from ?
how come it took you no stress to locate this bandits ??
if they are now given amnesty , how about the herdsmen
I don't think amnesty is the right thing to do now because is more like encouraging others to carry arms , the only problem here is that this bandits are from the north , is sth like this arise from the any other part of the country , the next thing you will see is that d govt will redeploy military men to that area .
is only God that will help this country
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
The sheer insensitivity of the North. Can the many dead, raped and permanently maimed victims of these bandits be "rehabilitated"?
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by jaxxy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Is it not yet time to arrest this terrorist?

I think we need to listen to the bandits and their negotiations for a deal or reintegration on the right terms and conditions. Especially if they are Nigerians.
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by ujezeez(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
gumi is indeed a madman...
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kriss216:

That terrorist you see is even a General.
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kriss216:

He is an ISLAMIC Cleric grin

They are above the law

1 Like

Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by kiddkash(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
NGENE call your people to order
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by akanaba01: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
it is high time to arrest this idiot terrorist called Gumi. why is d federal government keeping quiet over this issues with all dis nonsense statement coming from dis �?
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Grace001: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lol joke of a useless country

Yes oo rehabilitate them and put them on a pay roll and also shortlist them in the police
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by LZAA: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nigerians really have short memories
Have they forgotten when buhari asked for amnesty for boko haram and tried to compare them to niger delta militants grin
Hope afonjas are enjoying their CHANGE grin
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Kinikini: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
I am disappointed beyond word by Gumi's tirades on this amnesty for criminals. He could be getting into gradual progressive dementia.

quote author=Doraty1 post=100174509]

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-bandits-wont-drop-their-arms-if-they-dont-feel-safe-says-gumi[/quote]
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Duplexxx: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
They never kill this man

What are they waiting for
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Hundredfold4lif(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
FULANIZATION SCRIPT ROLLING EASILY AND BEAUTIFULLY!!! CARRY GO PRESIDENT PURITY+ MR. INNOCENT!
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Warlord2014(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-bandits-wont-drop-their-arms-if-they-dont-feel-safe-says-gumi
was their safety under threat before they resulted to arms and crime? which kind sheik of doom be this one.
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Chiiamaka: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Moraler: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Doraty1:

Not only amnesty.... na *#Armament#*Revolutionow; Nigeria is dead....
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by messenger4891: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Arrest you say ?
Integrate into society with assurance of safety.....po.ice, and other arm forces are their safe heaven .....so they cant kill or arrest them
In years to come say 50yrs and Nigeria did not restructure or disintegrate then there will be a master and others will be subjects .High time we make the right choice for the future .
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by ebuclassic18(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
after negotiating with that particular section of bandits what happen to other sections that refused negotiations
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by SIONKPO1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
We Christians needs to form a brutal militia group,cause the intimidation Muslims dishes out on daily basis eh,no be here oh
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by mu2sa2: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
This is all I can say: Truth is bitter!
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Cooldiipo(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
shocked

shocked

Let me know if you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Cutehector(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Why not just drop a bomb that will blast everyone in that forest.
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
wink2015:
SPECIAL MINISTER OF BANDITARY AFFAIRS, SHEIKH GUMI !

They want to be like Niger delta militant collecting amnesty money.

Buhari is spreading federal allocation to them just because he is jealous of Niger deltan militant for collect amnesty money.

But Buhari and his northern cabals forgot that Niger delta region is underdevelop despite the huge crude oil money the federal government is sourcing from their land.

In addition to this huge amount of money being tapped from the land comes with the huge ecological and environmental pollution of the Niger delta ecosystem.
interprete it in Hausa, those bastard bandits understand no English rather than fulfude or small Hausa
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Joe4Lee: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
So these bandits are different from the prisoners in all our correctional centers because they have not been caught? Let all the prisoners be given amnesty too then.
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Killing.the.children.while.negotiating.with.their.father...I.think.Gumi.should.be.imprisoned,released.and.imprisoned.again....terrorists.will.never.change....a.pig.is.a.pig....rubish...
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Calitoscassius(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Banditry has become a well paid occupation in Nigeria. Where can I apply? grin
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by EBEk101(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by themanderon: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rubbish. Everyone in Nigeria except of cause the criminals in power is feeling aggrieved with happenings in the nation but we have not picked up arms so Senior advocate of bandits give us another line as this one cannot fly.
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by silifat11(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
The self acclaimed Minister of Bandit Affairs.. he's always compared incomparable things..Does the Bandit have anything in common with Niger Delta militant
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by lexy2014: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
How this Gumi of a terrorist has not been arrested is still a mystery to me. if it was to be a southerner that is seen hobnobbing with terrorists of southern extraction do you think the whole northerners will not call for his head. southern Nigeria is the most cowardice region in the world

Is Gumi IPoB?
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Drzak(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Gummi maybe partially right. After all it the govt that caused the problem. Injustice breeds insecurity, these people are uneducated, very poor.

For those of you insulting Gumi, remember chief Edwin Clark advocated for amnesty for Niger Delta militants
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Fahdiga(m): 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
lexy2014:

Is Gumi IPoB?
That's the bitter truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Adamu Garba Taunts VP Osinbajo In New Tweet: “He Is On His Way Out For Us” / Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.