Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe (32703 Views)

Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Are Going Nowhere / 2023: South Will Rise Up In Arms If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari -Babachir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by dochenaj: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
So this man is saying that these terrorists are only involved in kidnappings because they want to raise money in order to obtain firearms for defending themselves. Did he even pause to ask himself, "does this make sense to me?"

Never read I something so stupid that it made me cringe.

What kind of nonsense is this?
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Lovelyperson(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
And they want me to remain in the same country with this kind of a man?

Oodua Nation must come to pass. It is high time we part ways with these terrorist people from the North.
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Is it not yet time to arrest this terrorist?
Is Buhari not his business partner?
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by ThugBoy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
This old bastard again
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by johnisaola(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
short up useless man
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Yeahmehn: 12:11am On Mar 25, 2021
After northerners conspired to use insecurity to remove Jonathan, these pdp bigots copied and pasted the same template so as to remove buhari.
Buhari isn't in support of the killings but lack the wisdom to stop it.
After abduction occurs, just notice how atiku will openly condemn it and this sheikh will show up as negotiator. And that useless benue gov will be wailing like the idiot he is.
Politicians have shown gross wickedness all because of power. Killing innocent people cos they want to prove to the rest who are alive why they should be in office.
God pass all of them.
All these people who have been in the system looking to come back we need to show them in 2023.
Let none of these events deceive you. They're all political. No smoke without fire. They think we are all foolish. There's no difference between them. APC, PDP and the rest. They just change parties like footballers signing for new clubs. All of them are mad!
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by seunayantokun(m): 12:29am On Mar 25, 2021
Gumi is their coordinator

1 Like

Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Christistruth00: 12:29am On Mar 25, 2021
seunayantokun:
Gumi is their coordinator

Gumi needs to be investigated by DSS he is sounding like the bandits Godfather

The Saudi’s once arrested him for links to Terrorists before

FG should get the intelligence the Saudi’s have on him.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/08/flashback-how-saudi-government-arrested-detained-sheikh-gumi-2010-allegedly-having-‘link

Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Christistruth00: 12:36am On Mar 25, 2021
Ademola47:
In short, he wants them to be treated like the repentant Boko Haram.

They should be given allowance, new clothes, foreign education, and may be capital to start business before being reintegrated into the society.

You should have added new Cars, houses and with time Cattle Ranches
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by unmask: 1:33am On Mar 25, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-bandits-wont-drop-their-arms-if-they-dont-feel-safe-says-gumi
Who exactly are they protecting themselves from? Rehabilitate with which money? What of the people they have killed, who takes the fall for the murders?

This man is either really dumb or really really dumb.

Anyways prisons are correctional facilities
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Awaja(m): 2:17am On Mar 25, 2021
Spokesman of bandits Association of the north has spoken
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by mukthar2000(m): 2:48am On Mar 25, 2021
Nigerian Arny should get his old bandit arrested instead of running after Ashari and igboho.
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Georgereal277(m): 6:10am On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by handiriwamadi(m): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-bandits-wont-drop-their-arms-if-they-dont-feel-safe-says-gumi
the federal government should invite gumi for questioning he has a lot tell Nigerians. is the man above the law?
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Fcwilly: 7:05am On Mar 25, 2021
don't we trained snipers in the military again? this goat need to be cleaned.
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by OBUA12345: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2021
just imagine d kind of person I called one Nigeria, person with different mindset, hmmmm I c doom to this country.
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Demmzy15(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2021
IJOBA11:
grin
THIS IS WHAT A FANATICAL YORUBA MUSLIM SAID

Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by IJOBA11: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=Demmzy15 post=100196989][/quote]YOU KNOW WHY I LIKE YOU undecided YOU NOR DEY APPLY TAQIYYA LIKE SEUNMSG THATFAIRGUY1 LEGENDHERO AKA METAPHYSICAL GOKE7 NYAMIRIFLATHEAD OJIOFOR AKA OKOROAWUSA JULIUSMALEMA AND THE REST.

KEEP IT REAL! cool
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by Demmzy15(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2021
IJOBA11:
YOU KNOW WHY I LIKE YOU undecided YOU NOR DEY APPLY TAQIYYA LIKE SEUNMSG THATFAIRGUY1 LEGENDHERO AKA METAPHYSICAL GOKE7 NYAMIRIFLATHEAD OJIOFOR AKA OKOROAWUSA JULIUSMALEMA AND THE REST.

KEEP IT REAL! cool
I don't hide my beliefs for anyone or anything, I say it as it is. I want good for my people, nothing too serious wink
Re: Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe by ThatFairGuy1: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
IJOBA11:
YOU KNOW WHY I LIKE YOU undecided YOU NOR DEY APPLY TAQIYYA LIKE SEUNMSG THATFAIRGUY1 LEGENDHERO AKA METAPHYSICAL GOKE7 NYAMIRIFLATHEAD OJIOFOR AKA OKOROAWUSA JULIUSMALEMA AND THE REST.

KEEP IT REAL! cool
I don't know why I always laugh seeing your incessant mentions grin

You need to be checked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics / Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.