Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men (36969 Views)

Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Romanoff(f): 4:41am On Mar 25, 2021
omonnakoda:

I am going by what you wrote in black and white I am not a mind reader smiley
So sex and money are corollaries of each other? Your logic is funny
Why are those the only things that should be kept aside.
People give gifts to people they don't know or their friends neighbours etc so why can't you give gifts to a sexual partner ,girlfriend etc. The issue here is giving "expensive" gifts that they later regret
What is coming out is your mentality that sex is a commodity from a female perspective which reveals a lot. Why can't sex be the real reason people are together ? What is wrong with that?

Sex is a biological function like eating and shitting.
When the itch comes we scratch it with who is there. There is always a transactional element to sex and the participants determine the currency based on their psychological profile and social circumstances.

I don't know how to explain it to you.

It has become a norm to exchange sex for gifts or favours, sadly, even in relationships.

I am married and I didn't engage in premarital sex cause I already knew what I wanted for myself from when I was a teenager.

Did it make me have relationships where I wasn't given gifts or spent on like most girls I knew of? Yes.

Did I regret my decision to avoid premarital sex? No

Thankfully, it worked for me.

I didn't get married to my partner cause he gives me money or gifts. I married him cause he's my friend and we share similar values and beliefs.

I hope you get my point now.

If you don't, I can't help you understand me anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Georgereal277(m): 5:56am On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
I so hate this parrot man,he talks tooooo much and forming redpill online
. but what he said here is actually the truth �
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 25, 2021
toxtimmy:
This guy sef don tire me.... This guy no get work for America so how him Dey take survive and pay his internet bills in America?.... I guess na all the money dem steal during GEJ term na him dem dey survive on...

Honestly, this guy have nothing to offer any real and honest Nigerian... He is just waiting and praying for PDP to come back to power so looting and evil ways can continue.

Kindly DeAss your head. Thanks.
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by ShaqFu: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
I so hate this parrot man,he talks tooooo much and forming redpill online
He speaks the truth, that's why you so much hate him. Yeye. tongue
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by wink2015(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2021
RENO

The man "OPPO Phone" branded his name as one of their flagship.

Carry go !
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by gentlegenius(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2021
tnerro1:

Fool, you think is by copying Reno Omokri you will make heaven or have sense. Heaven or having sense is a personal endeavor. Better sit down and study yourself and do what works for you . That is why people like you are easily deceived by people that know how to talk smoothly or know how to package themselves with one big bible.
So you think you'll make heaven by hating those who are more sensible than you?
Your hatred for me or Reno doesn't matter at all because we don't care whether you exist or not. Majority of people here already believed that Reno is a wise man, so your opinion doesn't matter. If only you had up to 1% of Reno's wisdom, you'll have been the wisest person in your entire generation.

1 Like

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Babara1994(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2021
Romanoff:

Keep your erection and let her keep her body o.
Keep ur clitoral erection too.
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by ImaIma1(f): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

Lmaooo..it is possible and if you like spending, open ya wallets and spend too

I never dated without spending. It's inevitable. Can you love and not give?

1 Like

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by luminouz(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2021
ImaIma1:

I never dated without spending. It's inevitable. Can you love and not give?

What is love?

Giving is not always about money
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by ImaIma1(f): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

What is love?

Giving is not always about money

Sincerely ask yourself if you can date someone you love without spending one naira. I am.not talking about theory or quotes. I am talking of real life.

Even for our siblings, we spend. Reno cannot be right everytime. He is a human being and his words cannot be law.
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by toxtimmy: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2021
[How about you show me how to deass your head...
I go give you $100 for your hard work... send your account details.

quotee author=trailblazar post=100190711]
Kindly DeAss your head. Thanks.[/quote]
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by luminouz(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2021
ImaIma1:

Sincerely ask yourself if you can date someone you love without spending one naira. I am.not talking about theory or quotes. I am talking of real life.

Even for our siblings, we spend. Reno cannot be right everytime. He is a human being and his words cannot be law.

I like your calm disposition on this matter. So lemme explain small.

I once gave a menstruating lady(whose clothes were stained), my shirt and paid her bike care home and I went home with singlet. I didn't love her. I just helped her.
I housed a guy for two weeks, feeding him everyday because he lost his job and wanted to commit suicide. I didn't love him. I just wanted to help a fellow Nigerian.

I also have several cases like that. I didn't love them, necessity made me help.

Love is not what makes me spend money, necessity is. I won't look at my gf and suddenly open my wallet and dash her money because she is fine or something. I treat her normally. What I give her is what I have given to girls and guys I am not dating, so my giving is not based on love but necessity.

I agree with Reno on this one, especially the phone, house rent, school fees part. Most girls have this entitlement mentality to your money and even slut shame you when you don't give them money. I believe in a hardworking woman,not a leech.
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by DBestDoc(f): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

I once gave a menstruating lady(whose clothes were stained), my shirt and paid her bike care home and I went home with singlet. I didn't love her. I just helped her.
I housed a guy for two weeks, feeding him everyday because he lost his job and wanted to commit suicide. I didn't love him. I just wanted to help a fellow Nigerian.

I also have several cases like that. I didn't love them, necessity made me help.

Love is not what makes me spend money, necessity is. I won't look at my gf and suddenly open my wallet and dash her money because she is fine or something. I treat her normally. What I give her is what I have given to girls and guys I am not dating, so my giving is not based on love but necessity.

I agree with Reno on this one, especially the phone, house rent, school fees part. Most girls have this entitlement mentality to your money and even slut shame you when you don't give them money. I believe in a hardworking woman,not a leech.

Well, I think you really didn’t understand her perfectly.

Better put, you can give without loving the person (even though giving is an act of love itself) but you can NEVER claim to love without GIVING. It’s a simple everyday stuff and logic.

Everyone can decide to run their relationships the way it works for them and according to their level of understanding.

Peace!
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by ImaIma1(f): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

If you can spend for people you don't love, how much more those dear to your heart...

I don't agree with Reno. Spending is not about paying house rent, school fees or taking over responsibility for someone. For me, just walking by a shop and I see something my man will love and I buy it, or shopping for myself and buying something for him too.

Even Reno cannot swear that he dated his wife without spending a dime. When we mention spending, people think of buying iPhone, school fees and being billed by leeches they date.

When my husband and I were dating, he bought me a gift every month till we got married. Now, he spontaneously buys them. And I bought him things a lot too.

Reno doesn't know what he is saying. It is convenient for him to say it right now that he is married. It's just like a married man condemning fornication because he's married, meanwhile he was a chief fornicator when he was single.

1 Like

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by luminouz(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2021
DBestDoc:

Better put, you can give without loving the person (even though giving is an act of love itself) but you can NEVER claim to love without GIVING. It’s a simple everyday stuff and logic.

Everyone can decide to run their relationships the way it works for them and according to their level of understanding.

Peace!
Your second paragraph shows you didn't get my point. Giving is not always about spending MONEY. That's what Reno is saying but she insists that it's not possible to love and not spend. I countered that I have spent money on strangers based on necessity,not love. I give out of necessity, not love!!! That's our bone of contention. That should be logical enough for you ba?
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by ImaIma1(f): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2021
DBestDoc:

Peace!

Exactly my point.
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by luminouz(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2021
ImaIma1:

If you can spend for people you don't love, how much more those dear to your heart...

I don't agree with Reno. Spending is not about paying house rent, school fees or taking over responsibility for someone. For me, just walking by a shop and I see something my man will love and I buy it, or shopping for myself and buying something for him too.

Even Reno cannot swear that he dated his wife without spending a dime. When we mention spending, people think of buying iPhone, school fees and being billed by leeches they date.

When my husband and I were dating, he bought me a gift every month till we got married. Now, he spontaneously buys them. And I bought him things a lot too.

Reno doesn't know what he is saying. It is convenient for him to say it right now that he is married. It's just like a married man condemning fornication because he's married, meanwhile he was a chief fornicator when he was single.

I guess we are both at an impasse then.

I don't need to LOVE you or date you to give you stuffs. That's my own point. I give because it's necessary. I have met girls whose only investment in a relationship is two words..."BUY ME". They can't think past it. To them, you must spend on them to show you love them. That's what Reno is countering, the entitlement mentality that makes a woman lazy to the bone. It's nobody duty to spend on you. It's a relationship,not a job. Whatever you want, work and treat yourself and anything your man/woman gives you will just be a bonus.
I remember a story here of a MIL telling her daughter that her fiance came to her house that day without a gift, even grumbling that she gave him soft drink sef. That dude has been coming with gifts before. So because he didn't come that day, she complained. That shouldn't be for God's sakes. It's that kind of thinking that I find issues with.

I'm glad that your own mindset on the issue worked for you. Mine has been working for me too.
One love
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by UwaMmebii(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Omo it depends ooo. Some deserve aka gum. But some needs serious pampering. It depends

Confirm truth. It depends on the type of the lady.
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by ImaIma1(f): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

I guess we are both at an impasse then.

I don't need to LOVE you or date you to give you stuffs. That's my own point. I give because it's necessary. I have met girls whose only investment in a relationship is two words..."BUY ME". They can't think past it. To them, you must spend on them to show you love them. That's what Reno is countering, the entitlement mentality that makes a woman lazy to the bone. It's nobody duty to spend on you. It's a relationship,not a job. Whatever you want, work and treat yourself and anything your man/woman gives you will just be a bonus.
I remember a story here of a MIL telling her daughter that her fiance came to her house that day without a gift, even grumbling that she gave him soft drink sef. That dude has been coming with gifts before. So because he didn't come that day, she complained. That shouldn't be for God's sakes. It's that kind of thinking that I find issues with.

I'm glad that your own mindset on the issue worked for you. Mine has been working for me too.
One love

What Reno said is...spending money on someone you are dating is stupidity. Meaning that you should not spend even one naira, whether it is on food, water, drinks, tissue paper, pad, etc. He did not say on school fees, house rent, phones, neither did he mention girls with entitlement mentality. You implied that.

He is saying you shouldn't even buy gala and bottle water for her when you buy for yourself in traffic. Do you do that? I don't think so.

Have you ever dated a girl and you didn't spend even on her bus fare as you guys were together or bought her roadside donut and pure water or taken her to an eatery? I don't think so.

So if you could spend money on people you don't know or like. Will you withhold spending money on the girl you are dating simply because you are dating and you don't want to be termed stupid by Reno?

That is my point. Nobody can date without spending money, whether it is fishroll you buy or pencil or coke. It's not possible. Money will be spent.

1 Like

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by luminouz(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2021
ImaIma1:

What Reno said is...spending money on someone you are dating is stupidity. Meaning that you should not spend even one naira, whether it is on food, water, drinks, tissue paper, pad, etc. He did not say on school fees, house rent, phones, neither did he mention girls with entitlement mentality. You implied that.

He is saying you shouldn't even buy gala and bottle water for her when you buy for yourself in traffic. Do you do that? I don't think so.

Have you ever dated a girl and you didn't spend even on her bus fare as you guys were together or bought her roadside donut and pure water or taken her to an eatery? I don't think so.

So if you could spend money on people you don't know or like. Will you withhold spending money on the girl you are dating simply because you are dating and you don't want to be termed stupid by Reno?

That is my point. Nobody can date without spending money, whether it is fishroll you buy or pencil or coke. It's not possible. Money will be spent.

His exact words were "spending money on a woman just because you are dating her,is not generosity but stupidity'. Then, he used a phone as a reference,which I quoted. Check his original post. I'm sure he wasn't talking of fishroll or pencil or coke. You implied that.

Then, why are you so bothered? His audience is men, not women. If the topic was 'women who spend money on men they date are stupid', I'd understand he was insulting your gender. He said that because men are always in the habit of spending needlessly in relationships and that's not proof of love(to women,maybe,since they are the major gainers) and should prioritize. You keep pushing the narrative that's not possible for men not to SPEND, neglecting addressing it to the women as well, EXACTLY what Reno is saying. Subtly pushing the narrative that men must spend as proof of love is what I don't agree with. It's a relationship. Women don't love or are allergic to opening their wallets? You said you spend on your man right? Then, maybe you are one of the few outliers. But Reno and most of us here know that relationship these days is like a never ending mudafucking daycare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by ImaIma1(f): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

His exact words were "spending money on a woman just because you are dating her,is not generosity but stupidity'. Then, he used a phone as a reference,which I quoted. Check his original post. I'm sure he wasn't talking of fishroll or pencil or coke. You implied that.

Then, why are you so bothered? His audience is men, not women. If the topic was 'women who spend money on men they date are stupid', I'd understand he was insulting your gender. He said that because men are always in the habit of spending needlessly in relationships and that's not proof of love(to women,maybe,since they are the major gainers) and should prioritize. You keep pushing the narrative that's not possible for men not to SPEND, neglecting addressing it to the women as well, EXACTLY what Reno is saying. Subtly pushing the narrative that men must spend as proof of love is what I don't agree with. It's a relationship. Women don't love or are allergic to opening their wallets? You said you spend on your man right? Then, maybe you are one of the few outliers. But Reno and most of us here know that relationship these days is like a never ending mudafucking daycare.

If his quote was "spending needlessly/ frivolously on a woman just because you are dating is stupidity" it would have been more understandable.

Reno knows the situation of the country and how people are struggling. We know he is trying to appeal to the average guy who thinks he is broke. He knows it will give them succour and argument points.

But he can do it with a little more sense. Well...it's Reno, he can't help but talk and most times, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by DBestDoc(f): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

Your second paragraph shows you didn't get my point. Giving is not always about spending MONEY. That's what Reno is saying but she insists that it's not possible to love and not spend. I countered that I have spent money on strangers based on necessity,not love. I give out of necessity, not love!!! That's our bone of contention. That should be logical enough for you ba?

No qualms
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by phranklyn92(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Not Entirely true....
How can you show you care without spending a little on someone you claim to love.
Howbeit that shouldn't include entitlement demand mentality from any of the two dating.
'Nough said on this.
In Another news don't miss out on earning online so you can spend conveniently on your loved ones.
Learn how to make @Least $20 - $50 daily via online skill sets or activities.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Please I'm interested in this. How do I proceed? Thanks in advance.
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Seniorwriter(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2021
phranklyn92:

Please I'm interested in this. How do I proceed? Thanks in advance.

Reach me via my facebook ID on my profile here....
NB
If you don't have an online skill kindly know that i charge to train on
#How To
#Where To
Start earning online.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by seangy4konji: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
Just too many lazy girls begging and fucking up and down...worst part is you still get burnt or insuted by this hoes the day you are a bit broke...dont spend on them....very useless girls from top to bottom.

1 Like

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Walkee: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
I see no difference between a wife and a girlfriend. They are both the same. Your wife can leave you same as your girlfriend. In fact a girlfriend is 100x better than a wife in Western society and other societies with upside down family court system
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by tnerro1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
gentlegenius:

So you think you'll make heaven by hating those who are more sensible than you?
Your hatred for me or Reno doesn't matter at all because we don't care whether you exist or not. Majority of people here already believed that Reno is a wise man, so your opinion doesn't matter. If only you had up to 1% of Reno's wisdom, you'll have been the wisest person in your entire generation.

Mr wise man , I can see how he is shaping your future
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Sixfeetbelle: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
somehow:

Like only the men enjoy sex?

I wonder why you're not going after olosho for sex
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Sixfeetbelle: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Babara1994:

During is not for giving or receiving; it is for sharing. You give nothing during sex.

And what makes you think she's not giving a part of her vagina during sex? Do you think the widening of the vagina canal and weakening of the vagina muscles is not a loss to her?

Isn't it weird how men are advised not to spend on their girlfriends but somehow expect to sleep freely with women whenever they want because they are their 'boyfriends'? As if you being a boyfriend can get you to sleep with olosho/side chic freely. Can you do it? No, but your entitled self wants to do it with someone's daughter.

Are you not selfish like this?

Anyway, the people I blame in all these is the ladies that humor your sexual hunger, instead of allowing you all to spend money on olosho like nature made it initially.
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Sixfeetbelle: 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Babara1994:

You think it is easy to have an erection? Men give more during sex. See ur mouth like gifts.

It is actually very easy for men to have an erection. They are that useless.
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Sixfeetbelle: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
ume1000:
what has sex got to do with money only a prostitute would equate them

But I know you're not sexing an olosho, you're sexing someone's wife-to-be
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Akuruoulo(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Good, so continue cooking for yourselves, girlfriends no suppose to be your cook or caterer.
HAHAHAHAHA PLZ DNT BREAK MY RIBS. WHICH ONE BE CATERER AGAIN. BE CREATING WORK FOR WOMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.