Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men (39942 Views)

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Stop Dating Broke Girls / Lady Calls Out MTV's VJ Ehiz For Refusing To Sleep With Her, After Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Stop dating broke women — Tv personality, Ehiz tells men.

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Ugolistikp: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
True talk ehiz...
It's funny how women remain comfortable in poverty and the only way out for them is to find a rich boyfriend I find this very appalling..Not all though

473 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by duduade: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Giggolooo

Continue to advice o

14 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by crackhaus: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
LOL, e don tay wey some of us know this one na.

Although I think broke is the wrong term to use, since one could become broke pending the next payday/biz transaction.

Avoid dating women without a steady source of income, is more like it.

378 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
I have this theory.

The unemployment rate in Nigeria is 56% so the chances of meeting both broke men and women is high.

So who should broke boys date and who should broke girls date?

We live in broke land, many girls date broke guys and many guys date broke girls

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by slawormiir: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nor be the Ehiz of mtv base be this
Being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing
Olodo24:
na him. You wanna give him some wraps of weed?
The guy don dey chop money....I remember when he start that year...he be like wetin i nor know
Flytime:

Slowamir dey use s10 at least according to what he posted in the phone section and I guess he dey use iPhone according to the picture someone posted of him, he has posted the picture of his laptop
Provide those pictures of those properties so we can confirm
Am tired of you guys o...have been saying it.....am the one...i posted a picture of Nokia touch light phone this morning.. am still the real niggarr

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by ednut1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Majority of 9ja ladies are broke. So make boys no date again be that

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by MrOON: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2020

.But broke girls won't let us be.

Those broke girls would rather offer us free knacking for us to pay whenever we have money.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Coldie(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
I love Toke Makinwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Olodo24: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yes o. Men's Lives Matter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Everything na problem to you guys
You date a rich babe, they will say you are aiming her wealth
You date a broke babe, they say you are dating liability. Nawa ooo as in nawa ooo. Person wey broke today feat get fixed tomorrow ooo, and a rich babe fit get broken tomorrow oooo. Haba...... What of broke guys too. Nna ehh, this world self, people go just dey talk anyhow because say they woke up from their sleep. Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ was not even rich to me, yet she married the most respectful husband whether we call it spouse or husband. Yet she born the most loving God made man. HABAAAAA, MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY OOOO

67 Likes 4 Shares

Do MEN still do this RUBBISH...?
MEN have been brainwashed to believe that they need LADIES to emerge successful in Life.
That's a BIG and TERRIBLE life.
Here are the Reasons why you need a LADY:
1. Procreation.
2. Companionship.
3. 1 & 2.
4. 1, 2 & 3.
5. 1, 2, 3, & 4.
That's all.
Quote me wrong.
Senator ARTHUR NZERIBE is one of the wealthiest Africans.... He has got no wife but got kids.
He is almost 90years old. Who knows wot wuld hav happened to him if he had married.
Pls.! Allow these Ladies be. We've disturbed them a lot and such has become their entitlement.
They no longer respect you.
STOP it and make MONEY...

Marriage is not a TICKET to HAPPINESS.
MEMORY VERSE:
U can achieve those TWO without getting MARRIED........period.
U don't need a LADY to stay FOCUS in life.
Ask SAMSON, and Solomon.

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Sunofgod(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
A very foolish statement...............Rich girls too dey costs!

Broke women are cheap......but greatful,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by UncleHaba22: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Bitter\painful fact grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by DenreleDave(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
The title is wrong.. It should be Avoid Broke and Arrogant Ladies

With all due respect.... There are two different kinds of broke women, same as men....

1. We have broke women who are humble, not leeches, not entitled.... They are subjected to you.. Even if you are a billionaire, they will still remember whom dey are... But the problem with them is that they are too submissive..

2. Worst one - They are broke, but the pride in them is higher than mountain Everest... To make it worst, they are uncouth.. They are the type dt will mess Uber driver up in the public and when they get to their destination, no money for tfare grin grin. They mess you on Twitter and Nairaland, they will still come to your dm to ask u money for pad and toilet roll.

The moment they meet with u, then they pass to you, the breaking of the curse of poverty in their lineage... In her eyes and her family eyes, you go be like Jesus dt came for salvation of the sinners.. As Gf dey tax you, naso her shameless mama and papa go dey call u dey beg for card. Naso her siblings go dey disturb u for school fee bcox you are their new found parent grin

Avoid broke and arrogant ladies

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by darfay: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
E be like say the lice wey Dem him dada don dey bite him brain again.

11 Likes

True talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by IamWonderful: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Correct the same woman wouldn't date me if I am broke, I don't even spend money with mutual benefit, I gives she gives, I never date entitled lazy ladies that believe I become their benefactor after dating date, if you ask me for money because we are dating, I will dump your business venture ass

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Olodo24: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nor be the Ehiz of mtv base be this
na him. You wanna give him some wraps of weed?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Feminists go avoid this thread like plague kiss

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
in reality women don't date broke guys,that is if she is able to fend for herself...I prefer to be broke and manage my life than to be with a woman that will frustrate my life

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Topmaike007(m): 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
True talk bro
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Openbusiness: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Watch how all these Brokelosho girls will start insulting him. No more free 2K and recharge cards for una grin. Never date a girl that can't afford to take care of herself, that will ask for money to fix hair, buy clothes, buy food, pay rent, pay this pay that. And the worst part of it is that these same broke ass girls wey broke pass broken bottle will be insulting guys that they are broke, the same guy they are always begging for quick 2K and recharge card. OMG! grin grin the irony is laughable.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by RomanianNinja: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Broke girls full nairaland sha

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
is he trying to say the opposite. ......"Ladies stop dating broke guys or men", nothing go come out.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by nuelzy: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
He hadly looks like a bisexual...

Pls how much is satchet tomatoe in your Area

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by HAPPINESSSS(f): 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
SEE THIS ONE THAT CARRY MOPING STICK WOOLS ON HIS HEAD,

WITH HIS LOOKS IT IS OBVIOUS THAT IT IS BROKE LADIES THAT WILL COME TO HIM,AFTER ALL HE HIMSELF IS NOT RICH.

WELL,BASE ON EXPERIENCE, SOME BIG BOYS REALLY PREFER TO DATE A LADY THAT THEY ARE RICHER THAN.

I MEAN THEY JUST WANT TO SPOIL YOU WITH THEIR MONEY EVEN WHEN YOU THE LADY HAVE YOURS.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by ehinmowo: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
After I took redpill (still taking), thanks to men like @dpsychologist, I operate at another dimension.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by planetx13: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
This will tear some souls apart wink

Ciao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by DONRICHI: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Where are the independent ones na, cuz I've been searching.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Adonis86(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Broke men should marry broke women, vice versa

Dating rich lady as a jobless guy means gold digging

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / Darey Art-Alade Goes Unclad On Instagram (Photo) / Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.