Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure (43325 Views)

Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by ScamHunter: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Terrible
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Tvoice: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
this is how they frauste pipo with dia mouth, mind u , ibori graduated with third class from uniben .

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Anneka101(f): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
cool
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Positivity(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
In saner climes, the family would be tried for murder if there's irrefutable evidence they led him down that path.

He shouldn't have allowed anyone bully him to suicide, should've stayed far away from them.

RIP!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Henrydonland(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Uyi168:
. Shut up please.

when someone says they don't want to abuse then some riffraffs appear.

Pls I beg you,never quote me again.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by SKYHIGHfx: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Very unfortunate Wrong move from the young man.

Any being/Spirit ministering to you that Suicide is an Escape or peaceful route, is the Enemy of your life. Rebuke them and Cast them out in the Name of JESUS.
Suicide is Eternal Destruction in Hell Fire.

How do u know sir?
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by mrkia(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Just confirmed been a huge and genuine failure...
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Ytea(f): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Failed family members, big shame on them.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by bluefilm: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Depression is real
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by moneyissweet(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Mugu
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
Henrydonland:
He could have just donated his vital organs to people in need before killing himself so atleast he could have died a fulfilled death.

I clicked share and like grin
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by kel94(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Very unfortunate Wrong move from the young man.

Any being/Spirit ministering to you that Suicide is an Escape or peaceful route, is the Enemy of your life. Rebuke them and Cast them out in the Name of JESUS.
Suicide is Eternal Destruction in Hell Fire.
Good evening sir. I wrote you an email, did you receive it?
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Cooldiipo(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
cry
Let me know if you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Kwara1stson: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
supportnija:
I have problem with black people , must all of us go to university, we are born to be Successfully in one way or the other , see mercy and Ronaldo but since the only way to steal public fund in Nigeria is through paper qualification from university
Mercy ko Grace ni

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by twilliamx(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
If na by wetin family dey call person, I suppose don die.. please ignore the naysayers! If you end your life then they have already won you. Please shame them by going on to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by edoairways: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
donstan18:
No matter the angle you want to view this incident from, the truth remains that he is responsible for his death and not his family members.

Nobody, I repeat..... Nobody alive will say his/her family members haven’t said bad things to him/her before.

Enough of these blames!!!!

Until it gets to you, you understand better
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by jackmartial(m): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
Someone that has not even started life they say he has failed in life, if he failed academically and succeeded politically what's wrong with that...didn't buhari fail in his academics?
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
dollytino4real:
that is y i mind wat I say to people dez dayz o! because many people are facing one challenge or the other!
it hits different when it's a family member it pains more

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by edoairways: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
pickatyouu:
Always mind the way we talk to people about their progress, we don't know what hidden battles they are facing.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest
Yeah
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by BrainSanitizer: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
supportnija:
I have problem with black people , must all of us go to university, we are born to be Successfully in one way or the other , see mercy and Ronaldo but since the only way to steal public fund in Nigeria is through paper qualification from university
Mercy Johnson abi which Mercy be that, sir?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Anchuna: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
My brother forgot important documents in a bus when he boarded one of the yellow buses at owode and dropped at mile 2 around 6.30 pm today. Any help on how these documents can be recovered?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by jimyjames(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
He deserves the Darwin Award undecided
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
starbuck:
We should limit the negative words we usually use on kids of nowadays because they are just too soft in nature..

My 11 year old has been giving me concerns academically until I decided to diverse another method to know if he can pick up no matter how little.. I told him if he puts all effort and passes his upcoming external exams, I will buy him a game console.. Was surprised when his teacher called me the other day and was like my son has really improved and she decided to probe further from him when he opened up. She told me that I should try to keep to the end of my own bargain
Make sure you fufil your promise, and when you do, if he stop concentrating on his studies, tell him you will take away the game.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Starzo: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tvoice:
this is how they frauste pipo with dia mouth, mind u , ibori graduated with third class from uniben .
ibori is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Okoroawusa: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
They called you a failure and you proved them right...

Negodu...
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Righteousness2(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
kel94:
Good evening sir. I wrote you an email, did you receive it.
I thought I have since replied you.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by wfjimmytobby(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
e no go better for those yeye family na so Dem dey do...if Dem no fit help him why call him a failure

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by adonnii(f): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
Family members tagged him a failure because he’s not into fraud...
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
My advice to everyone going through such temptation. Don't kill yourself. Rather prove to those mocking you that you can be a success. If it's not easy where you are because of shame, relocate to a different state or town at worst relocate to a neighboring country. Give life all it takes with diligence. Trust me you will make it without crime. Outside your normal environment you can do odd jobs without shame and survive and from there become successful.

I have been through such. I left the nation by road crossing many nations. West Africa to be pricised. I was in my late twenties.
When I came back years later, all that mocked me became friends. The same mouth used to insult me was used to praise me. Then I walked with my head high and I felt no shame anymore.

Be strong, trust in God and be diligent

Killing yourself is not the solution. If you know what awaits you after life you won't even consider suicide. There won't be rest for your sole at the other side.

Be guided and stay strong.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by southsouthking(m): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Few days ago i thought of taking my own life, but then again i remembered life is full of hope and opportunities.
Depression is real, may God see us through the struggle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) / Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.